sanhuiofficial.com

New Marya 156 owner

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New Marya 156 owner

Post by xarena »

Hello everyone, as many others here I have recently purchased a 156 Marya directly from Sanhui. I went with all the addons (breast/tummy/butt implants) both pigmentation options and standing feet. Communication has been great so far (been using Skype mostly) but email communication has been great as well. I purchased a second head in case of playtime damage (the Marya head is too beautiful to not take precautions). I originally wanted a second Marya head, but Sanhui recommended going for a different head, as the Marya head may not be as “accommodating” for oral play as the Severine/Addeline. I went with the Addeline for my second head, as I have a Circa 2016 lady with a very similar facial structure, and I love her to death. I will update this post with a review/unboxing once she arrives (she should be through customs clearance soon).

I should also say, I am an owner of 2 other major brand TPE dolls — I love them both, but I always find myself favoring my Sanhui. If the quality of Marya is as good (or dare I say better) than my older Sanhui gal, I may have a new favorite :)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Marya 156 owner

Post by Maviarab »

Look forward to hearing more and seeing her. Grats.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Same, post up new pictures when she arrives. I'm waiting on the 2018 black friday sale before I purchase my 168cm. Just one more month and I can't wait :)
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xarena »

She has made it to the US and should be home tomorrow, the wait is almost over :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Many congratulations.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xarena »

So....Fedex came by with a surprise delivery today :D

On to my thoughts/review.

Order process:
The website could use some improvements, as adding options is not very intuitive, but a quick PM/email to Sanhui is all that is needed to clarify/specify options wanted. Response time was great, so I have no complaints.

Packaging/shipping:
Delivery was spot on (actually a day early) from what Sanhui estimated.
Packaging was extremely well done. The box showed up pretty mangled, but there was another hard cardboard layer inside the box that was intact —along with the outrageous amount of foam in there, my lady arrived without a scratch.

Weight:
The “lighter weight” 156 body is manageable, but still requires a good amount of effort to get from point A to point B. I find that the body has a great balance of weight to size ratio, making the experience that much more realistic.

Skin feel/appearance:
The appearance and feel of the skin is amazing, softest silicone I have ever felt. The thing that impressed me the most is the “meatiness” of the silicone. I have a few other dolls, and when handling them I can feel the skeleton whenever I apply a good amount of pressure to a joint, as if the material around the pressure point sort of mushes around the skeleton. The silicone in this doll feels very thick (for lack better words) which makes for a much more realistic experience in my opinion.

Body:
I fell in love with the 156 body from pictures...I was not disappointed in real life ;). Proportions are great, curves are realistic (dat thigh gap) and with butt, boob and belly implants, I have a hard time keeping my hands off of her (initial cleaning was torture xD).

Head/s:
Marya is beautiful, no doubt about it...lifelike, and seductive — my favorite head by far. Sanhui was right in recommending a different head for oral play however, as Maryas mouth is very petite. There is no way you could keep the Marya mouth from tearing during oral play. Addeline is my second head, and just from the cleaning process I could tell that she will be much more accommodating in this aspect. The heads I received are the new “snap on” connector type, which appears to be a vast improvement over the old screw in type — if there is no loss of tension with use, this is clearly the way to go.

Overall I am very pleased with this purchase. I had no doubt going with this choice, largely thanks to this communities recommendations and Sanhuis reputation. Thank you everyone!

I will follow up with pictures on this same post by the end of the week.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

xarena wrote:So....Fedex came by with a surprise delivery today :D

On to my thoughts/review.

Order process:
The website could use some improvements, as adding options is not very intuitive, but a quick PM/email to Sanhui is all that is needed to clarify/specify options wanted. Response time was great, so I have no complaints.

Packaging/shipping:
Delivery was spot on (actually a day early) from what Sanhui estimated.
Packaging was extremely well done. The box showed up pretty mangled, but there was another hard cardboard layer inside the box that was intact —along with the outrageous amount of foam in there, my lady arrived without a scratch.

Weight:
The “lighter weight” 156 body is manageable, but still requires a good amount of effort to get from point A to point B. I find that the body has a great balance of weight to size ratio, making the experience that much more realistic.

Skin feel/appearance:
The appearance and feel of the skin is amazing, softest silicone I have ever felt. The thing that impressed me the most is the “meatiness” of the silicone. I have a few other dolls, and when handling them I can feel the skeleton whenever I apply a good amount of pressure to a joint, as if the material around the pressure point sort of mushes around the skeleton. The silicone in this doll feels very thick (for lack better words) which makes for a much more realistic experience in my opinion.

Body:
I fell in love with the 156 body from pictures...I was not disappointed in real life ;). Proportions are great, curves are realistic (dat thigh gap) and with butt, boob and belly implants, I have a hard time keeping my hands off of her (initial cleaning was torture xD).

Head/s:
Marya is beautiful, no doubt about it...lifelike, and seductive — my favorite head by far. Sanhui was right in recommending a different head for oral play however, as Maryas mouth is very petite. There is no way you could keep the Marya mouth from tearing during oral play. Addeline is my second head, and just from the cleaning process I could tell that she will be much more accommodating in this aspect. The heads I received are the new “snap on” connector type, which appears to be a vast improvement over the old screw in type — if there is no loss of tension with use, this is clearly the way to go.

Overall I am very pleased with this purchase. I had no doubt going with this choice, largely thanks to this communities recommendations and Sanhuis reputation. Thank you everyone!

I will follow up with pictures on this same post by the end of the week.
Congrats, looking forward to the pics!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Marya is one of the prettiest faces on the market. I love that model.

xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xarena »

I guess the pixel requirements are not being met by my uploads lol, either way...she’s awesome :)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Fantastic news she with you and you're happy. As for pics...maybe use a hosting site and link to them...or reduce image size on phone? (or image editing prog if you have access to one).

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Am thinking of getting a Marya as well. Do you have any pics you could share? Would like to see what she looks like in real life.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xarena »

Here is my lady :)
Attachments
AE5A8F99-852B-4C0A-BC9B-1B87C8DB826D.jpeg
AE5A8F99-852B-4C0A-BC9B-1B87C8DB826D.jpeg (650.18 KiB) Viewed 2957 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Wow. Congrats!

All the best to you!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

xarena
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xarena »

Thanks! Looking at the seamless Marya I may need to pull the trigger again...she’s that awesome. Seems like Sanhui is having communication issues though, haven’t been able to get a reply from them in a while.

INFORMATIONS