sanhuiofficial.com

VOLUPTUOUS BODY

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

VOLUPTUOUS BODY

Post by dave7311 »

I have been a doll Lover & Admirer for many moons now ( as many of you may know ),
but I am yet to find a VOLUPTUOUS doll . ( 5 foot or less petite body...if possible )
Some Asian manufacturers are making them, but in TPE only, but I am not interested.

Any chances of this ever becoming a reality w SANHUI ?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: VOLUPTUOUS BODY

Post by Maviarab »

I have to ask...do petite and voluptuous even belong in the same sentence?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Maviarab wrote:I have to ask...do petite and voluptuous even belong in the same sentence?
Good point here Mavi :mrgreen:

Wondering why TPE such a problem... beats me... why not TPE ?
The TPE market dolls have improved 10 fold since 1st introduced.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Is this SARCASM I read or are we bonding here? :D

Petite women are quite desirable if proportioned ( I have had a few )
( my deceased wife (cancer) had this petite / voluptuous body type )

Platinum vs TPE : (open link & read)
:evidence:
http://digitaleditions.walsworthprintgr ... 2900279%22}

btw, attached is a photo of my Platinum Silicone doll taken a few mins ago today 11/16/2018
( she is apx 10yrs old....will never melt or accumulate harmful bacteria / quality vs quantity? )

"BLESSED BE!"
Attachments
004.jpg
004.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 6822 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:lol: Well my elf Princess Lori, has the top part covered...LOL...
unnamed1.jpg
unnamed1.jpg (870.5 KiB) Viewed 6713 times
But she is still pretty heavy, so in her scale with the bottom end like those images, she will be a 110 lbs dolly at least.

Just a thought.

Anung :idea:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

dave7311 wrote:Is this SARCASM I read or are we bonding here? :D

btw, attached is a photo of my Platinum Silicone doll taken a few mins ago today 11/16/2018
( she is apx 10yrs old....will never melt or accumulate harmful bacteria / quality vs quantity? )

"BLESSED BE!"
Thanks for posting that link. It was an interesting read and more people should read it. I already knew a lot of the info in that article, but learned a couple of new things as well.

I also wish silicone makers would add more selection of body styles. Voluptuous is great and we definitely need more silicone ladies like that, short and tall.
I love the look of a lot of TPE ladies. They definitely have variety covered, but I would never get one. I will stick with silicone only because quality always wins over quantity for me. My Sanhui silicone lady is 2 and a half years old and she still looks great and all her fingers are intact and not broken and still connected to the palm plate. I know she will continue to look and feel great for many years to come with minimal maintenance. Plus, she is hypoallergenic and doesn't irritate my skin. TPE does irritate my skin, unfortunately. If it wasn't for that and also how unnatural( squishy) they feel and how cheaply they are made, I may have given it a fair try, but I'm not gonna risk wasting my money because that's a lot of money to waste. I also love the jiggly nature of TPE, but that is still not enough because I want the ass and boobies to jiggle, not the whole body.

Just my opinion based on fact and based on my experience..... :thumbs_up:
20181007_221033-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20181007_221033-2740x3600-01.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 6693 times
Recent photo of Eve, my Sanhui 145.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

gonestill77 & Anung Un Rama,
"I slept (cuddled) w/ my Valerie last night ....it was a cool (cold) night & we kept each other warm" :angel:

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I sleep with my Eve most nights. Once she warms up, its always very nice and comforting to have her next to me.
Dolls are great!
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

gonestill77 wrote:I sleep with my Eve most nights. Once she warms up, its always very nice and comforting to have her next to me.
Dolls are great!
NOTE from dave7311 : No offense intended by this comment to women or other:

Not only that, but I am not so sure I can ever find a better sleeping (cuddle buddy)
ok, I am searching for a newer & more advanced model (just have not decided yet)
"Farting, Snoring or any other disturbance is non existent w/ our dolls!" ....... :painting:

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

dave7311 wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:I sleep with my Eve most nights. Once she warms up, its always very nice and comforting to have her next to me.
Dolls are great!
NOTE from dave7311 : No offense intended by this comment to women or other:

Not only that, but I am not so sure I can ever find a better sleeping (cuddle buddy)
ok, I am searching for a newer & more advanced model (just have not decided yet)
"Farting, Snoring or any other disturbance is non existent w/ our dolls!" ....... :painting:
:haha4:
Yeah, me and my lady sleep separately a lot. Not because of arguing or anything like that, but because she is kinda hard to sleep with. :whistle:
And, she thinks my bed is too soft while I feel hers is too small. So we both sleep with dolls a lot, lol.....

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:oops: Well, It is not my farting that worries Mr Anung, hell, he farts like a horse with colic 8O .

But I when 'squeeze the cheese" (Anung taught me that one :lol: ), my tail flops about, and that wakes him up to the fragrance of brimstone, and then it is like "Oh Lily. again :roll: ", Image

"ONE ALL :D " :whistle:

So yes, we understand snuggling and intamacy must work both ways, but our poor teddy babe gal, just flees with her teddy guitar "Tars" to avoid permeation from the

:lol: Lily
F15362992467121.jpg
F15362992467121.jpg (123.81 KiB) Viewed 6198 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

So many personalities out there & opposites attract
( maybe we should avoid this? )
EXAMPLE:

:shocked!:

ok, Now Back on Topic! ( well somewhat )
WARNING! ' FACE MASK MAY BE REQUIRED! '

:glou: " Oh L@@k! ...No PUPPE ! ...or could she be? "
NOTE: FART BOX SOLD SEPARATELY! (FACE MASK OPTIONAL)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

:haha4:

Ok. Back on topic.
A voluptuous silicone chick would be awesome.
Sanhui already did a seamless neck recently so hopefully a voluptuous doll isn't too far away. And if they make one, maybe other silicone outfits will follow....

One can only hope......

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Maviarab wrote:I have to ask...do petite and voluptuous even belong in the same sentence?
Well why not? There are many hispanic women and short white women with beautiful voluptuous bodies that make you do a double take. There are already bodies like this out on the market. I think many doll makers would see a rise in sales if they produced more bodies like these.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

dave7311 wrote:Is this SARCASM I read or are we bonding here? :D

"BLESSED BE!"
I am sorry for your loss. It is very difficult to lose the love of your life. I hope you are doing well.

In regards to your question, yes, I think the industry would benefit a ton creating more of these bodies. I would really like a petite hourglass body with a round, bubble butt even better if that doll is silicone as from what I've read it is more reliable especially in the long run. Now as of this point, there are some manufacturers that are still producing short, voluptuous dolls. Please reference my list I've compiled below.

Silicone
Real Doll: Body F and Body E (no tits, though huge ass). Body B is more of Perky Ass and Tits
Boy Toy: Part of real doll, these I'd say would be even moreso down your lane as the max height is 4'10. I think you'd like
all these bodies.
Private Island: Bathing Beauty (more like skinny hourglass, think of the goddess scultures of yore)
Sanhui: SH-158, SH-156, SH-160
Doll Sweet: DS 145+ and DS 158+
4Woods: CC Cherry Body (looks too voluptuous in that I can't see the rest of her torso as it's covered by her tits)
AI Gloss, AI Evo, AI Evo II, there's another new body that they came out with alongside the gloss with smaller tits.
Maid-Fong: Unfortunately this doll isn't produced anymore but out of all the dolls I've seen, this one has one of my favorite bodies alongside the Dream Doll X-Press i.e. Body 5. It's a voluptuous hourglass with a smooth non-pinched waist yet nice wide hips and an even bigger ass, i.e. 38 inches with 36dd tits and 25 in. waist. Sadly you'd have to find someone who sells it used.
Dreamdoll: Almost there whole line is I wouldn't say voluptuous but curvy and with goddess-like faces and bodies, since it's a French Manufacturer, you wouldn't expect anything less from the French as they look like gorgeous art. The Xpress body was my favorite as it was 35-22-35 curves at 5'1. Gorgeous body. Tits are more like perky but it has a beautiful round shaped bubble butt that looks like a basketball sticking out of the derriere.

TPE
Irondoll 157: More like curvy not volutptuous.
WM 158: Tight and Curvy
There's more to this list but as you were requesting and as I've been focusing more on, those are the Silicone bodies that are short and voluptuous that I know of. As for TPE, there's more but those 2 above are mainly the ones I like.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

INFORMATIONS