sanhuiofficial.com

VOLUPTUOUS BODY

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: VOLUPTUOUS BODY

Post by Jay1313 »

I was looking around the forum and haven’t seen any reviews on that realistic doll from Russia , or any vendors from the forum , do you know of any authorized vendors that have a relationship with the company or of any customer reviews? And as far as sanhui answering the question ..... looks like we have to wait a bit longer :/ I was at a vendors website, the silver doll , have you heard anything about them? They don’t seem to be here on the forum, anyways.... they have a sanhui model liya ... I believe that’s her name.... very appealing model, she has the textured skin, I was debating if I should just order her , the pics they have are great , a couple where you can see the details, but unfortunately none of her bottom, it’s the 165cm model so we know what to expect, yet that model liya, starting to work her way in me heart :D lol .

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Not sure what to say anymore, but hopeful.

:painting:

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I’m right there with you bud, seems like all the choices we have are not that much, I’m liking sanhui quality, they look fantastic, but so thin, sino new lineup are the same even thinner if that’s possible, mechadoll seems to be a good choice although not much to say with the faces, seems they are severely lacking in detail, and of course realdoll , but shit, the prices are outlandish. Shame when your in the market for something that no one has :/ here’s to hoping bud .

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I also like the Boy Toy 4 ,but have seen some undesired issues & trying to
avoid PVC pipe bones like my 4wonods doll Valerie that is getting up there.
( the frog leg look is not appealing & prices are sky high to get either one )
PIB dolls are very cute, but the only model of interest has an undesired skeleton.
(Bathing Beauty) Fortunately, I do already have a doll that has lasted many years,
but not as soft or advanced as the dolls of now. ~SANHUI is the 'Best Choice' IMO~
It is indeed quite odd that the VOLUPTUOUS dolls do exist, but are mostly made of
the TPE material that is definitely not in the same ball park as Platinum Silicone.

patience, patience, patience .... ( TO BE CONTINUED )

:glou: dave7311 :angel:

INFORMATIONS