sanhuiofficial.com

Textured Skin Option

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Textured Skin Option

Post by Fitz62 »

Anyone have a Sanhui with the textured skin option?

How is the feel and look?

Thanks,

Fitz

lucentdoll

Re: Textured Skin Option

Post by lucentdoll »

Fitz62 wrote:Anyone have a Sanhui with the textured skin option?

Thanks,

Fitz
Take a look at my thread here in the Sanhui forum, page 4, "My new playmate Marya, is she gorgeous or what?"
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

My review of the Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO in the manufacturer's forum-
viewtopic.php?f=293&t=111167

JbwfDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JbwfDoll »

Your picture shows the effect well, i am wondering did the doll come with the skin texture or was this done by special request?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

JbwfDoll wrote:Your picture shows the effect well, i am wondering did the doll come with the skin texture or was this done by special request?
it is as standard now

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

Maviarab wrote:
JbwfDoll wrote:Your picture shows the effect well, i am wondering did the doll come with the skin texture or was this done by special request?
it is as standard now
I believe that's right, I never made any requests about the skin texture when I ordered my doll. It's my first doll, and at first, I didn't even notice the skin texture. It's rather subtle but I think it makes a big difference in the skin tone and looks of the doll. It also seems to allow the talcum powder to do a good job of making the skin feel really soft and silky too.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

My review of the Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO in the manufacturer's forum-
viewtopic.php?f=293&t=111167

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

I have Sanhui 158cm with textured skin and it is amazing. It is standard for them now. Sanhui dolls are really nice quality and durable. The Soft Breasts option is a must. Very lifelike.
Don't drive angry!

JbwfDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JbwfDoll »

Thank you for the information, it really looks amazing!

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

lucentdoll wrote:
Maviarab wrote:
it is as standard now
I believe that's right, I never made any requests about the skin texture when I ordered my doll. It's my first doll, and at first, I didn't even notice the skin texture. It's rather subtle but I think it makes a big difference in the skin tone and looks of the doll. It also seems to allow the talcum powder to do a good job of making the skin feel really soft and silky too.
I did not request textured skin on my 145cm order. I have asked, and was informed it has textured skin also. I am very curious how this will feel compared to the skin of my other silicone doll. Should find out later this week!

bertybaby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertybaby »

Dark Knight wrote:I have Sanhui 158cm with textured skin and it is amazing. It is standard for them now. Sanhui dolls are really nice quality and durable. The Soft Breasts option is a must. Very lifelike.
I agree with your findings. Sanhui does make the best, most life-like dolls in the business.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Textured skin is standard now all Sanhui dolls?
Question: are faces textured also?

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

Now that I think of it, my Sanhui Doll isn't textured even the original description said that it is.

Revisiting their website, an modified option page now shows only the 2 darker skin tones are textured. Mine is pale skin and isn't textured at all. So beware.
Screenshot_20190615-100519_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190615-100519_Chrome.jpg (330.12 KiB) Viewed 3798 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I don't think it is a default feature yet though. According to DollTo textured skin is still a $65 option, not default (they do offer one option for free though, so technically it can be included in the price if you so choose). Sanhui's site on the other hand is a mess, and they tend to list pre-configured dolls with or without textured skin for different prices, and still have options to change things before order. If ordering directly from Sanhui it should be done through email and be very clear about the configuration you want. Actually, double-checking your options should be done either way, with Sanhui or vendors :D

I believe it was last year they upgraded all their dolls to textured skin. But at least with any dolls available up until that point they should still have molds for non-textured skin as well, if they want to continue offering this.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Sanhui's latest official site lists texture skin as a $65 option, not standard like many have said here... but soft breasts are now standard... so they must have changed things around a bit.

Also, according to Frost's review of the texture skin, it's more of a rubbery/elastic feel of tpe. I imagine this means your hands don't glide smoothly over it unless it's well powdered... I don't have a silicone doll but I have a few tpe dolls with different tpe grades. The harder tpe lets your hands glide over it more smoothy than the softer tpe, but the softer tpe is obviously nicer to squeeze.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Another lesson here...when you're ordering a doll, confirm your options, don't assume any defaults or inclusions.

Confirm, then confirm the most important ones again!

dolltodoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dolltodoll »

LUcentdoll, do you have its like to see?
lucentdoll wrote:
Fitz62 wrote:Anyone have a Sanhui with the textured skin option?

Thanks,

Fitz
Take a look at my thread here in the Sanhui forum, page 4, "My new playmate Marya, is she gorgeous or what?"

INFORMATIONS