sanhuiofficial.com

Loose vs Tight Joints and Standing Pegs

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Loose vs Tight Joints and Standing Pegs

Post by Fitz62 »

Guys,

I am looking at ordering a Sanhui 168, and they have one in stock with loose joints with standing pegs; question with the loose joints would it still be pose-able standing? It seems to me that with loose joints standing poses would not be possible.

I have never had a doll with loose joints so I do not know the difference. How loose is the loose? As far as posing in different positions or even maintaining a position while having sex.

Fo\r instance, would she maintain a position on her knees for Doggie with loose joints?

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Loose vs Tight Joints and Standing Pegs

Post by Sanhui Doll »

[quote="Fitz62"]Guys,

I am looking at ordering a Sanhui 168, and they have one in stock with loose joints with standing pegs; question with the loose joints would it still be pose-able standing? It seems to me that with loose joints standing poses would not be possible.

I have never had a doll with loose joints so I do not know the difference. How loose is the loose? As far as posing in different positions or even maintaining a position while having sex.

Fo\r instance, would she maintain a position on her knees for Doggie with loose joints?

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello Fitz62,

Response sent to email with special discounts for you on loose joint 168cm in stock~ Standing feet are not necessary coz standing poses are to hold on loose joint model~ Loose joints are bendable but would not hold poses in the air, like lifting her leg easily but it will fall if you’re not holding is weight~ were it over 90degree in angle close to torso, the leg will stay. When you split her legs, they could stay at angles you want ;) Arms are lighter and may stay a while but will eventually fall due to gravity ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you again and we’ll be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS