sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui prices

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui prices

Post by serge »

Why do we find Sanhui models on other sites cheaper than on the official site? is it the same quality?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sanhui prices

Post by Maviarab »

Supply, demand, profit margin, taxes blah blah etc etc. No different to any other product really. If it is a reputable vendor, it will be the same girl.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I've seen that with WM, too. I still don't understand the doll marketplace. There's a lot of things about the relationship of makers, vendors and customers i find confusing.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Me too! It all boils down to fishing though. They try to get the most per doll they can. Dangle the right little sillicon or tpe toe in front of the right fish and then set the hook and real you and me in.... our job is to be smart and make sure you like the toe before you bite!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

There are lots of possible reasons. Some of them really bad. It's best to use a forum-backed vendor or buy direct. I saw one "other site" that seemed to have lower prices but were mixing photos of Sanhui silicone and Sange (sp?) TPE, and mixing photos of the wrong models in the descriptions. Sometimes specs were also mixed up. Who knows what you'd get if you ordered from such a site? You can risk thousands trying to save hundreds.

I bought once direct from Sanhui, no problems. Another time I bought used from the sales section here. Also fine. Some have had issues with Sanhui in some cases and found a vendor useful in resolving those issues.

dollhellomiss Ting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollhellomiss Ting »

why you care about sanhui doll ?
there are many other doll suppliers ,not only one , the price different ,maybe the profit ,the market rule , i had often been in China for dolls , i know much doll market

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

dollhellomiss Ting wrote:why you care about sanhui doll ?
there are many other doll suppliers ,not only one , the price different ,maybe the profit ,the market rule , i had often been in China for dolls , i know much doll market

I care about Sanhui dolls because I'm interested in two of their models and we are on the forum dedicated to Sanhui dolls and so my research and my questions are obviously about their models.

THPHPHN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by THPHPHN »

serge wrote:Why do we find Sanhui models on other sites cheaper than on the official site? is it the same quality?
I believe you ended up ordering from the official site? Did you find out something that made you prefer ordering from the official site?

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

THPHPHN wrote:
serge wrote:Why do we find Sanhui models on other sites cheaper than on the official site? is it the same quality?
I believe you ended up ordering from the official site? Did you find out something that made you prefer ordering from the official site?

Yes indeed, i had prefer the official site for this reasons !

i had a very good contact with the SANHUI team on Skype !
Prices are the same than on other sites
i had discuss about the options and some were offered
The order process was clear and done by skype in an hour include payment
and i always prefer to order directly on the factory .
And every things went as it was said !!
delivery 2 days before
And a Marvelous girlfriend in my life !!
i'm really in love with my Danae !! She's fantastic !! as you can see on her thread !!

Greetings

Serge and Danae

INFORMATIONS