sanhuiofficial.com

Custom wig sizing

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Custom wig sizing

Post by Frost »

I am looking to buy this human hair wig for Honoka & Sakura, but I am unsure about sizing. https://shop.wigsbuy.com/product/100-Hu ... 70397.html

They offer a custom sizing option. I tried to measure Honoka's head, but I don't feel confident in my measurements. The sizing guide on the website is not enough help for me.

Has anyone ever measured a Sanhui 145cm head for such a purpose? They offer a petite size, but the measurements still seem way off from the attempted measurements I got.

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Custom wig sizing

Post by Tailor »

This video may help you understand how to measure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONVTndlLB4
The explanation on Wigsbuy I did not understand even though I already know how to take the measurements :haha4:
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Tailor wrote:This video may help you understand how to measure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONVTndlLB4
The explanation on Wigsbuy I did not understand even though I already know how to take the measurements :haha4:
Thank you, that helped. I went ahead and ordered.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Anxious to see the wig on the dolls!

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

maddmatter70 wrote:Anxious to see the wig on the dolls!
Me too! Natural Black with Auburn is the color mix I chose. I bet it is going to be extremely sexy!!

lucentdoll

Post by lucentdoll »

Hey, Frost, I'm glad you turned me on to Wigsbuy since they offer so many wigs and also you can order custom sizes. Our dolls tend to have rather small heads so that's great since most regular sized wigs are really too large and don't fit very well.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

My review of the Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO in the manufacturer's forum-
viewtopic.php?f=293&t=111167

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

lucentdoll wrote:Hey, Frost, I'm glad you turned me on to Wigsbuy since they offer so many wigs and also you can order custom sizes. Our dolls tend to have rather small heads so that's great since most regular sized wigs are really too large and don't fit very well.
Yeah my pet peave with most wigs, is even though you can adjust the size with the straps; their is bunch ups of the inside cap on the head, making her head lumpy. It also gets cought in things like brushes, cause those lumps of net are sticking out.

INFORMATIONS