sanhuiofficial.com

Danae, Magali, Vi & Aibao

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The red and blue roses

Post by serge »

The red and blue roses

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Danae

Post by serge »

Should I put on a T-shirt to go gardening ??
DSC_1961.jpg
DSC_1984.jpg
DSC_1985.jpg

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Hey you are here? I wish you a good Sunday !!!
DSC_2187.jpg
DSC_2180.jpeg
DSC_2178.jpeg
Still here ?
DSC_2200.jpeg

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That is a rather fetching bikini she is almost wearing :) I really like the chains she has accessorized with too.

I can just picture her lounging next to a pool somewhere, sipping on a cocktail whilst everyone does their best to not stare at her!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

adelea wrote:That is a rather fetching bikini she is almost wearing :) I really like the chains she has accessorized with too.

I can just picture her lounging next to a pool somewhere, sipping on a cocktail whilst everyone does their best to not stare at her!
:haha4:

just think the same !!

yesterday Danae was getting tanned on the terrace and some people driving car horns really horny !! :D

But no swimming pool yet !!

i love the body chain too so sexy !! :oops:

Thanks Adelea !!

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

8O Lovely outfits, the overalls gave such a cute farming look and the body chain is stunning!

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

chroot wrote:8O Lovely outfits, the overalls gave such a cute farming look and the body chain is stunning!
Thanks Chroot :lol:
We live effectively in a small, old farm, and Danae likes to wear naughty things from time to time, the body chain gives her a stylish side !! but super fragile in private moments :D
I look forward to see your beautiful arrival, as you must be impatient !! :haha4:

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

You continue to post such amazing pictures my friend, i am truly jealous! Danae is ever so lovely and Jasmine wants me to take more pics but its so hard for me because i can't really take her out of my room... I wish i lived in France! I have a question though if you can answer, does your Danae's back arch to make but pop out? Not sure if you know what i mean but my Elfie can do it but i haven't had any luck doing it with my Jasmine :( .

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Lustforlife wrote:You continue to post such amazing pictures my friend, i am truly jealous! Danae is ever so lovely and Jasmine wants me to take more pics but its so hard for me because i can't really take her out of my room... I wish i lived in France! I have a question though if you can answer, does your Danae's back arch to make but pop out? Not sure if you know what i mean but my Elfie can do it but i haven't had any luck doing it with my Jasmine :( .
Thanks Lustforlife !! You blush danae !! :D

Yes i see clearly what you mean about the back arch and Danae surely can do it and she does it nicely , i put her on her belly and take the shoulder and block her back with my knee and gently pull as the arch i want . i think i've never been on the max ( don't want to hurt my Danae!!) :D

Greetings

Raucous Ruckus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raucous Ruckus »

Such pretty photos of Danae. Very natural poses and some slightly dark and mysterious looks like these are my favorite! They add an extra level of realism since they're not the normal glamour shot.
serge wrote:
DSC_0449.jpeg
serge wrote:
DSC_0910.jpeg

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Raucous Ruckus wrote:Such pretty photos of Danae. Very natural poses and some slightly dark and mysterious looks like these are my favorite! They add an extra level of realism since they're not the normal glamour shot.
serge wrote:
DSC_0449.jpeg
serge wrote:
DSC_0910.jpeg
Thanks RR !!

surely i don't do like other ... :D
Only natural light, no post work .. Only for the black and white :whistle:
Danae and me are glad that you appreciate !!

Raucous Ruckus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raucous Ruckus »

Yeah I like keeping a natural look. Her skin looks kinda shiny in some pictures, is she tacky at all? Do you have to powder or oil her?

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Raucous Ruckus wrote:Yeah I like keeping a natural look. Her skin looks kinda shiny in some pictures, is she tacky at all? Do you have to powder or oil her?
Sometimes i forget to powdered Danae during the shooting and she's a bit shiny , but she's never tacky (silicon) and no oil at all ( no need) , baby powder just after the shower.

Sanhui textured skin is enjoyable even with out powder .

Raucous Ruckus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raucous Ruckus »

Ah I see. I'm curious what I'll have to do for my WM doll that is being prepared to ship as we speak.

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Raucous Ruckus wrote:Ah I see. I'm curious what I'll have to do for my WM doll that is being prepared to ship as we speak.
For a TPE doll it's not the same ! there's a lots of threads on ' how to take care and clean a TPE doll " see there " viewtopic.php?f=267&t=88389 "

Danae is in silicon . :D

INFORMATIONS