sanhuiofficial.com

Interested in buying a Sanhui 156

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Interested in buying a Sanhui 156

Post by Thelord001 »

Wannadollnao1 wrote:Hey, Just chiming in here. I just bought a 156 used from another user here. It's a beautiful doll, but it's tiny: Very thin, which makes it look like a teen girl, with a boob job. One thing I noticed as, is the knees kinda only go about 90 degrees. I guess it's to limit damage from stretching. Also, all the holes are very small. I've always been told I have a "fat one" and I managed to put a rip the ass in seconds flat, like a douche. Otherwise it's a very beautiful doll.
Thanks for your input. How is the softness of the thighs, ass and hips? Is it squeezable or how soft is it? You mentioned the movement of the knees.. How about the movement range of the hips/thighs?
I really think the doll looks great with a realistic body... however i think the breasts look a bit too big for that body type. But maybe it doesnt matter that much?

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I purchased one from a forum member as well, a 165cm Sanhui. Looks good, quite thin as was stated before. This doll had a loose neck and a loose arm, so not good for posing unless she had a thick choker, or doggy, the arms dont hold up. Then again most dolls don't when they are larger sized.

The breast were gel filled and had a squish to them, the entries were not that soft and tight, and dont even bother if the you dont fill as much gel in this doll as possible.
Honestly, I dont know why anyone would, once you feel a soft doll, forget it, you wont touch the harsh ones unless you're in some masochistic mood.

To be fair, they have made a lot of upgrades, the textured skin, perhaps (hopefully) softer silicone and the gel implants (which should be default, unless strictly modeling/photography). Plus the new faces and somewhat new bodies or recreations look and seem like they are much better than what i have. Which I just used these older dolls for parts and experiments and modifying or repairs. Rather do that than to sell them for little and go through the hassle of dragging a big (and nowadays, obvious) box into a fed ex facility.

Im curious too, but i always get back in the hunt for another doll. Averaging one a month since 2018, buy, sell or destroy, lol.
Let me know how she is.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

I think the 156 looks would have a perfect body if it had a little smaller breast. B or C cup would be perfect on that body.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

How soft is the pussy and the rest of the body in general? Is it close to TPE in softness or is it a lot stiffer?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Thelord001 wrote:How soft is the pussy and the rest of the body in general? Is it close to TPE in softness or is it a lot stiffer?
I have a 2016 Sanhui 145.
Sanhui silicone is pretty soft. It is a little firmer than TPE but still soft and very pleasurable.

Softness is subjective like looks and weight.
What is good for one, may not be for another.

In my opinion, TPE is too soft. Jiggly tits and ass are nice but, the whole body is soft and squishy and that just turns me off because it feels so unnatural.
To me, silicone has a much more natural feel to it. Places on the body which should be firm, are firm with silicone. With TPE, it just isn't so. Everywhere is soft and squishy. :x

The rest of the body is soft, but not squishy soft.
Wish I could figure out a better way to say it....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

I happen to have a Sanhui 156 on her way to me. If you stay tuned I can answer that in, I guess, a couple weeks or less :glou:

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

chroot wrote:I happen to have a Sanhui 156 on her way to me. If you stay tuned I can answer that in, I guess, a couple weeks or less :glou:
Nice, man. Looking forward to it.

INFORMATIONS