sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168 with Maybelle face. Feb 2019 - review!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui 168 with Maybelle face. Feb 2019 - review!

Post by Sofos »

Being an recent owner of a Sanhui 168 I wanted to share my experience to give back to the community. After all threads like this is what I used to research my purchase so...
(and to be clear. This is a review of an empty body. Not a review of Emma, for example all photos were taken before she uploaded her mind into the body!)
DSC_0252.JPG
DSC_0252.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
I am using one of the included wigs in the photos and none of the photos are edited in any way (except white balance adjustment). So this is what she looks like after an initial showering and powdering. Of course, this is not my first doll photos taken and I do have a decent camera setup!

The specifications
I went with the following specifications:
  • Body: 168cm
  • Head: #15 Maybelle
  • Textured skin (this might be standard, but I specified it to be sure)
  • Skin tone: light tan
  • Eye color: Emerald rotatable
  • pigmented nipples: brown
  • pigmented vagina: Brown pigmented labia with permeation into pink pigmentation of the inside orifice
  • Standing feet
  • boob implants
  • belly implants
  • butt implants
  • thigh implants
  • Enhanced painted pubic
  • Body shadings
  • Freckles scattered on nose and cheeks, strap area above upper chest

Ordering process, shipping, packaging

I ordered directly from Coco&KK. This went very smoothly and once I got in contact they responded quickly and in good English. So no problem there. A few of the options above are not standard, but Sanhui was happy to give me a quote for it. Like for the freckles.

Once ordering was complete the work was done very quickly. In fact I'm rather impressed. It was like ~10 days after I made payment that I got the factory photos and video. Once approved they shipped her out quickly and apart from a delay in Hungary (which I think is normal after some research) UPS delivered her to my door. Total delivery time was something like 10-12 days.

The packaging was perfectly done and she arrived in perfect condition. What you don't see in these photos are the packaging material that filled up all the void. She was very secure in the box! :thumbs_up:
packing.png
packing.png (3.25 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
Getting her out of the box is not the easiest thing. I put the box on the side and then carefully got her out on the floor. I could do that because of the blanket she was wrapped it. Otherwise I would not have dared such maneuver since the risk of abrasion damage is always there.

She came with several accessories too. Cleaning tool, hanging hook, 3 wigs of rather good quality (although I am now used to human hair wigs and there's no going back from that...) a sexy outfit, white cotton handling gloves, instructions/manual (didn't feel 100% updated) and probably something more that I forgot. All in all it felt that I got all the things I needed :thumbs_up:

Skeleton
The 168 comes with a ball joint chassis that I'm very impressed with so far.The joints move smoothly and you do not have to pay so much attention to the directions as you did with the old dual hinged joints. Compared to my 2 year old 156 cm Sanhui doll the joints are so much better (even compared to new) that I don't really know how to describe it.

There are some minor differences in how tight the left and right arm is but other than that all joints are great (it's a small difference, not a big deal at all). The hip joints are the tightest one but it still moves smooth once you ally the correct force (which can be all the strength you got sometimes ;) ).

It's difficult to remember what the fingers was like when new 2 years ago. But my impression is that fingers now feel much more robust, which is a good thing indeed. Still they are the traditional wire style though.

The standing feet work well. I have stood her up with no damage to the feet. The bolt heads do eat pantyhose to breakfast and will damage your floor if you're not careful!

The head connector is wonderful! It is easy to snap on and off and a rubber ring ensures a smooth turn of the head without any wobbling or discomfort. This is 1000 times better than the old screw on version! :D

Time will tell how well it holds up, but first impression is great! things that could be improved are shrugging shoulders and also knees that bend more so the heel can get closer to the hip.
DSC_0253.JPG
DSC_0253.JPG (2.16 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
DSC_0255.JPG
DSC_0255.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
Skin, implants, makeup, etc

While my old doll was ordered with textured skin I never really could tell that it was except smaller areas around the areola etc. This time things are quite different. The skin texture is amazing. She has texture all over her body (very difficult to capture on camera, I think I would need a macro lens) that, once powdered, feels incredible. Especially on her breasts that, thanks to the implants, are extremely soft and amazing to touch.

But generally speaking, the entire body is amazing to run your hands over. Sanhui has really nailed this one I think.

The makeup is well done and not too much. It is permanent and I expect it to last a long time. Her eyebrows are painted as well but looks very nice. The custom freckles I got are very subtle. perhaps more subtle than I thought they we're going to be. But after a few days I think they are just right :D

She also has custom body shadings applied. This is added shadows around joints, fingers, belly button, lower back etc. Again, very subtle but this makes it blend in and create a more dynamic body. I like it! The skin tone is light tan and I think it gives her a healthy glow to the skin! :)

She has teeth made from harder silicone/plastics and a removable tongue in her mouth. There is an oral canal but I would not recommend trying to use it. I for sure have no plans on it.

I got all the available implants. The breasts are a must to have! They feel incredible :D Also the butt is a must I would say. Still firm in comparison but compared with my old 156 body the butt is very squeezable :thumbs_up:
The thigh and belly implant are not as important but I do not regret getting them. Definitely adds to the experience imho.

She does have a certain smell/scent. Nothing too intrusive and she has shared my bed from day 2 and onward without a problem. The scent could also come from the makeup/paint. I', not sure and I expect it to fade away in a short while.

The skin likes powder though, so be prepared to add plenty! :)
DSC_0257.JPG
DSC_0257.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
DSC_0258.JPG
DSC_0258.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 6990 times

Body sculpt, size etc
I wanted a larger doll this time to get the life-like sensation and I got it! :D
Her statue is magnificent and not only is she taller than the 156 body she has a few extra cm here and there that makes her so much "more". A few cm wider around the shoulders. A little wider thighs and arms etc. When standing up she feels totally real and our bodies alight quite nicely. When spooning it is the same. Very nice to snuggle with :thumbs_up:

Her breasts may be a little larger than my ideal woman, but on the other hand they feel so great in my hands that I can live with it ;)
As with many dolls the main issue is the thin waist that makes it difficult with well fitted skirts and pants. But that's ok, you gotta keep the weight down somewhere.

I tried to weight her and got just short of 35 kg on my scale. It was one or two kg more than I expected but still very much ok for a 168 cm girl. Sanhui has really managed to reduce the weight in the last years. My two year old 156 cm doll weighs a little over 33 kg so...
DSC_0263.JPG
DSC_0263.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
DSC_0265.JPG
DSC_0265.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
DSC_0266.JPG
DSC_0266.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
Intimate parts
I totally recommend getting the pigmented options of areola and vagina in the color of your choice. The color is blended into the silicone and will never fade! I must say that I am very impressed with the detail on the private parts :whistle:
The nipple are perky but soft and feel quite nice! The areeola is also larger in diameter compared to my old doll (that also has pigmented option). A great improvement compared to the areola and nipples 2 years ago!

The labia is very detailed and I really like the added realism of the painted pubic. I got the "sanhui enhances pubic style" and I think it's a welcome addition to the body :)
The placement is realistic enough for me. You know how many lace panties have a patch in the crouch area that are solid. Well, on my old doll it was almost impossible to cover the labia with that part while now it fits much better. So that is good enough for me!

She is rather tight though. So it is a must to separate her legs a bit or you will have a hard time entering...

The anal cavity is very deep and all but has a very narrow opening. If used I think it will eventually tear. I do not plan to use it.
DSC_0270.JPG
DSC_0270.JPG (2.22 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
DSC_0262.JPG
DSC_0262.JPG (2.16 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG (3.07 MiB) Viewed 6990 times
(will add two more in the next post due to upload limit...)
Conclusion

Sanhui has really evolved their dolls over the last two years. I am very impressed with the quality of the new model and I am very happy with my purchase! I think no doll is perfect and of course there are still room for more innovation and improvement and I can't wait to see what the models of 2021 is like :thumbs_up: But I strongly believe that right now Sanhui are among the better ones in its price range and you definitely get lots of doll per both $ and kg :D

I'm very happy with my selection and I have 0 buyers remorse! It truly is a wonderful doll that can both work as a model and a companion in bed :D

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 168 with Maybelle face. Feb 2019 - review!

Post by Sofos »

Missing photos:
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG (2.27 MiB) Viewed 6986 times
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG (2.5 MiB) Viewed 6987 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great review! :thumbs_up:
I love the painted pubes! May get that if I ever get a new Sanhui lady again.
I saw a new Sanhui 145 about a year ago in person. They made a lot of improvements compared to my 2016 model.
The pigmented vag and nips are great. The implants are nice too.

Enjoy your new lady!

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

SynMan

Post by SynMan »

Excellent review! Sanhui is producing some amazing dolls.
Daisy- Realdoll body E with Quinn face
Maria- Realdoll PT5 with enhanced breast, Olivia Face
Musibi- Sanhui AIO Mayra Face
———————————————————
No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
For It tolls for thee.

Donne

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Excellent review! I adore my San Hui 158cm from Fall of last year. Looks like they made some improvements even since then.
Don't drive angry!

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Their new faces are exceptional. I'm really close to buy one. I really like the 168 and 165 bodies, but I wish they had natural looking B cups from those.

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Did you use DSLR with TTL flash or LED softbox ?

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

What an awesome review, thanks for doing this!

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

8)

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Great review , Hope she makes you happy as mine does !!

it's a real pleasure to live beside such beauty !!

Enjoy !!

Serge and Danae

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

Super review!

Now i'm 100% sure, that my doll will be a Sanhui!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Ron NB wrote:Did you use DSLR with TTL flash or LED softbox ?

Neither ;)

I use a DLSR with two speedlights mounted on tripods and shoot-through umbrellas. It's a Nikon D3300 with a 50mm f/1.8 fixed focal lens.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Very good well organized, detailed and not overloaded review of an obviously happy owner. Many thanks!

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Sofos wrote:
Ron NB wrote:Did you use DSLR with TTL flash or LED softbox ?

Neither ;)

I use a DLSR with two speedlights mounted on tripods and shoot-through umbrellas. It's a Nikon D3300 with a 50mm f/1.8 fixed focal lens.
Ok cool , by TTL I meant speedlight not strobe or other fancy studio equipment. I rock nearly the same setup, a D3100 and 2 yongnuos .
Only asked because I'm really curious what works best for taking photos of dolls .
There is just so much difference between regular user phone pics, semi professional customer shots, factory photos (they must use led tubes or fluorescent) and the professional photos on their website .

zeroed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zeroed »

Thank you for the review, she is truly gorgeous.

INFORMATIONS