sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156 Séverine 'Private Secretary' - first time buyer

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 156 Séverine 'Private Secretary' - first time buy

Post by serge »

Hi aideen little sister !! Welcome alive !! Happy honey moon !!

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sanhui 156 Séverine 'Private Secretary' - first time buy

Post by chroot »

Jay1313 wrote:She looks great chroot, hows your experience with her? How’s the quality? You say that you went through sanhui themselves, did they offer any discount for members of the forum?
So far the whole experience is great. They really appear to have put their best effort on the head, so the sculpt and the finish is beautiful, not uncanny to me but more of an absent beauty.
I do appreciate the head more I thought I would.

There is also a special attention to the crotch area which is also a superb finish. Both orifices are well textured, rather tight, and blissful. I suppose this is not a single pour.

The worst part has to be feet resistance where I teared a few cracks around the peg heel trying to get the doll standing. This is probably on me. The hands looks a bit brittle but carefulness should do.
Considering this is my first doll, I also have a hard time figuring a sequence moving between positions. The skeleton, while stiff, seems to have a good balance of tightness to maintain set positions and should loosen with usage.

The silicone looks durable and quality, but I have little to no knowledge of it other than what other people report on TDF.

Concerning discounts, I just had the free inner thighs and was happy with it as I had no customs fees.
I did not discuss further discounts with them and I see they are about inactive on the TDF and really can't tell if it would help but they would surely be happy to discuss that on Skype.

Edit: oh yeah and thin, the pictures look amazing but really they are tiny thin!
serge wrote:Hi aideen little sister !! Welcome alive !! Happy honey moon !!
Hi Danae, thank you dear! See you soon.

INFORMATIONS