sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156 Séverine 'Private Secretary' - first time buyer

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sanhui 156 Séverine 'Private Secretary' - first time buy

Post by Dollarhyde »

Welcome to the forum Chroot... as well as your first doll purchase... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

chroot, thanks for the clarification friend, I understand that they are plastic screws, or plugs, anyway, Sanhui had a very good idea, to add, this protection option, much better, than to expose the metal.

With respect to Sanhui 92, I will use it as a work of art and equally for sex.

I have a small penis, a big doll would make me see my penis even smaller, I understand that it can cause chills due to the size, but it has its advantages, it is easy to clean, easy to hide, easy to hold and has a good price, not I can, with heavy weights, I have lumbar problems.

It's a matter of imagination and fantasy, if you imagine that I am a giant orc and she, a small, hot elf, willing to please even the ugliest bug, lol, then, there is no need to have chills, greetings friend.

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

rgv4 wrote:chroot, thanks for the clarification friend, I understand that they are plastic screws, or plugs, anyway, Sanhui had a very good idea, to add, this protection option, much better, than to expose the metal.

With respect to Sanhui 92, I will use it as a work of art and equally for sex.

I have a small penis, a big doll would make me see my penis even smaller, I understand that it can cause chills due to the size, but it has its advantages, it is easy to clean, easy to hide, easy to hold and has a good price, not I can, with heavy weights, I have lumbar problems.

It's a matter of imagination and fantasy, if you imagine that I am a giant orc and she, a small, hot elf, willing to please even the ugliest bug, lol, then, there is no need to have chills, greetings friend.
Oh no silicons comes in all size and shapes and that's a good thing. Might it pleases everyone's fantasy, budget, strength and so on... I'm not judging here and I really don't care either.

I just meant products from your own post "Andy - First Androids" did not look like good products and I am happy for you to consider something professional for yourself. :thumbs_up:

I read somewhere in the forum someone went with a small red doll for a succubus theme and it looked great fantasy :twisted:

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Do not worry, friend, I was not offended, I just clarified my taste for that type of dolls.

As I said before, the factory, Andy - First Androids, closed in 2008, more or less, even if I wanted to, the Animy doll can no longer be bought.

Anyway, the Animy doll had many deficiencies, had no internal skeleton or oral and anal orifice.

Sanhui 88 cm and JM 80 cm, far surpass that doll.

It should be understood that in 2004, the only small silicone dolls that existed were those of Andy - First Androids.

If at that moment, Sanhui enters the scene, my fixation would have been Sanhui 92.

I admit that I like the bulging shape of the nipples of Animy 98 more than those of Sanhui 92, they make you want to suck them, lol, Sanhui could improve, at least, the nipples or areolas, of all the dolls, the areolas, they are very flat , I think they are painted, I like more, a good pair of baby bottles, lol.

The doll, Spinner, from Toonist, Private Island Beauties, is very beautiful, the same doll, on a scale equal to Sanhui 92 or not more than 100 cm tall, would be a dream for me.

With an open-mouthed face and the ability to pull out the tongue and closed eyes, even if it was not anime type, it would be a necessity for me.

I do not understand, because there are no more small dolls in the market, this is a good business, it seems that the manufacturers are afraid and I do not know why, it is just a fantasy and a help for those who have back pain.

Toonist, if you read this comment, consider this idea as an opportunity to increase your profits, if you are going to do it, I am willing to wait longer to get my doll, if by November you have nothing planned, then my wrist, will be the sanhui 92.

Greetings friends.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I sent a private message to toonist with a link to this site, so you can see the comment I have written about it, greetings friends.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Congrats! She looks good :)

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

rgv4 wrote: (...)
Sanhui 88 cm and JM 80 cm, far surpass that doll.
(...)
It should be understood that in 2004, the only small silicone dolls that existed were those of Andy - First Androids.
(...)
Makes sense now :whistle:
Lustforlife wrote:Congrats! She looks good :)
:multi: Yes! Thanks.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Wow amazing!

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

Delivery tomorrow, mandatory day off!

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

Aaaand.. classic UPS move :roll: :
Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be delayed by one business day.
So I now hope it will be delivered correctly when I'm at home on Wednesday...

In the mean time I received some clothing I purchased and I am surprised to be so eager to try them all!

Of course I mostly have no idea of what I am doing picking sizes so I got a mix of XS XXS 155ish centimeters and 36 footwear.
I both purchased second hand tops and skirts super cheap which are as good as new, and first hand underwears and a couple thing that I might resize myself or send back.

Picking jeans is going to be a tough one!

I probably didn't notice yet others reporting that, but I got her a perfume and I believe it is a must.

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

Day 29 : Waiting. Two more days...

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sanhui 156 S??verine 'Private Secretary' - first time bu

Post by chroot »

MannyCan wrote:hope you have time after your honeymoon period to do a write up and send out some pictures!
Sure, I can't wait to snap some pictures while I try her outfits, also for the softness and the range of motion, I'll gladly keep you guys in the loop.

chroot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chroot »

Day 31 : Delivery ? :multi:

Edit: delivered indeed!

Everyone, meet Aideen:
It's a soapy original
It's a soapy original
b.png (2.87 MiB) Viewed 1292 times
Oh my!
Oh my!
a.png (9.63 MiB) Viewed 1292 times
Hands in the air this is a powdering!
Hands in the air this is a powdering!
c.png (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1292 times
Aideen says hi
Aideen says hi
d.png (3.57 MiB) Viewed 1292 times
A tad more petite than I expected but really gorgeous. Posing must be so hard so I have to mention you guys taking time to share wonderful shots are awesome, I'm dripping sweat just from this!

I will post more later but today is game night and being such a monk I will not call in sick but delay further shenanigans...

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

She looks great chroot, hows your experience with her? How’s the quality? You say that you went through sanhui themselves, did they offer any discount for members of the forum?

INFORMATIONS