sanhuiofficial.com

I have some question about the handling of my first silicon

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Puppenspieler100
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I have some question about the handling of my first silicon

Post by Puppenspieler100 »

I have some question about the handling of my first silicon doll (Sanhui).

1. I want to use a female condom, as I have read, female condoms with the material Nitrile are ok for silicon dolls, correct?

2. Waterbased lube ok for silicon dolls?

3. Can any wig material harm the silicon doll?

4. During sex I have a headset on with a plastic cable to a mp3-player (with moaning sounds). Can the plastic of the headset or cable harm the silicon doll?

5. My TeddybabeDeluxe have the problem that colored cloths dye at the TeddyBabe, so I have to use only white cloths. Can happen this to a silicon doll too?

6. Is powdering realy necessary? I don't want to powder my doll, what are the consequences of not powdering the doll?

7. Do I have to wash the whole body often or to oil it with something like TPE dolls?

8. Do I have to hang for storage the doll or is it ok if I put the doll just back to the shipping box? Can the doll get an flat butt with the time (I have the addon soft butt)?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: I have some question about the handling of my first sili

Post by Maviarab »

Hey,

1) Is fine,
2) Also fine,
3) Not really...
4) Not unless it gets trapped and presses into the body
5) Not really. Prolonged wearing of a dark item, staining can happen but fades quickly. Don't overly worry about staining sili
6) Yes if you want to keep her smooth, but it's not something you need to do constantly. Also helps to keep hairs, dust other things off her. All dolls are dirt magnets. Not doing so will eventually see her get slightly tacky (especially after cleaning).
7) NEVER use oil on silicone. Soft microfiber cloth with some dish soap/water is fine. Or use 100% iso alcohol and wiper her down (what I use)
8 ) You do not have to hang no, but a prolonged stay in one position will start to deform the body (weeks). Keep her in the bed if you wish, just shift her position every now and then. Liken it to a human being bed bound for some time, not good to stay in position only for extended periods of time.

Mavi

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

What Mavi said!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I also concur with what Mavi said. :thumbs_up:

I just want to add that if you don't powder especially after you clean her, she will most likely be tacky/sticky. Which will pick up everything from hair to fuzz to dust,etc...
I use Johnson's lavender scented baby powder. I like lavender and its better than traditional smell of baby powder in my opinion.
Powdering does keep her nice and smooth and more lifelike.
Also, powdering can be quite erotic. Rubbing your hands all over her naked body. Can get you in the mood.
I wash and powder my Sanhui lady maybe once a month. After a month or so, she starts getting sticky. I use antibacterial wipes to clean her off. Once she drys, I powder her.

Dark clothes can stain but it will go away in 2 or 3 weeks, in my experience.
When you get something dark, soak it in hot water for a hour to see if color bleeds. If so, keep soaking till nothing turns the water colors.
Lace and some polyester materials run a higher risk of staining if your not careful.

When not using her, best to lay her flat in bed. I wouldn't recommend putting her in her box all the time. Memory foam mattresses are great.
If you have a regular mattress, get a memory foam topper for it. With memory foam you don't have to worry about any flattening issues over time.

If ever you want to really feel your doll when playing by ditching the female condom and hittin it raw, check out my cleaning and drying threads in my signature.
Makes cleaning and drying a snap.

Welcome to doll ownership.
Enjoy... :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Interesting, thanks to the two for sharing these tips, I wanted to say something about the topic of powders.

I do not like the idea of spraying, I do not want to stain my clothes or my body with traces of dust.

However, I think it is necessary to spray, at least, the armpits, the groins, the back of the knees and the front of the elbows.

The skin will be sticky without the dust, when opening and closing the legs and arms, the materials can stick and damage the silicone gradually, they could form undesirable rips or fissures.

I do not have dolls, but I think my advice is common sense.

gonestill77, I would like to know what brand of wipes you use, if you can give a link, it would be good, greetings friends.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Clothes do not stain from powdering. It is applied lightly and brushed/rubbed over the body. if it stains clothing...you used WAY too much.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

rgv4 wrote:Interesting, thanks to the two for sharing these tips, I wanted to say something about the topic of powders.

I do not like the idea of spraying, I do not want to stain my clothes or my body with traces of dust.

However, I think it is necessary to spray, at least, the armpits, the groins, the back of the knees and the front of the elbows.

The skin will be sticky without the dust, when opening and closing the legs and arms, the materials can stick and damage the silicone gradually, they could form undesirable rips or fissures.

I do not have dolls, but I think my advice is common sense.

gonestill77, I would like to know what brand of wipes you use, if you can give a link, it would be good, greetings friends.
Don't have a link as I buy them at Walmart.
20190315_214301-2740x3600.jpg
20190315_214301-2740x3600.jpg (653.23 KiB) Viewed 3821 times
About powdering, its a drag but kinda necessary. Well, not a drag so much as it is fun to rub it in all over her naked body. :whistle:
Kind of a turn on to me at least.
There are measures to take to prevent mess.
I use this kind of powder.
20190315_214530-2740x3600.jpg
20190315_214530-2740x3600.jpg (741.66 KiB) Viewed 3821 times
To prevent mess, I put a towel under my doll so powder doesn't get on the bed. For a bigger doll just use a sheet or something.
This is what I mean.
IMG_20160625_024803-2740x3600-01.jpeg
IMG_20160625_024803-2740x3600-01.jpeg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3821 times
Then, I rub in the powder and brush her off with a powder brush. A bar mop works too.

Without powder, she would be sticky and pick up every piece of hair, dirt and god knows what else.
Powdering keeps them feeling nice,soft, more realistic and keeps them clean longer because dirt and everything that comes into contact with her can't take hold because of the powder.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Godayum GS! You use 3x what I do on my girl hahaha.

And for the op and rg....I use a large 'blush brush' rather than my hands. Mileage varies, find a method that works for you personally.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Maviarab wrote:Godayum GS! You use 3x what I do on my girl hahaha.

And for the op and rg....I use a large 'blush brush' rather than my hands. Mileage varies, find a method that works for you personally.
Oh! :haha4:
That photo is from when I was still kind of a newb.
I don't use that much these days..... :mrgreen:

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

gonestill77, thank you very much for the photos, I give you the reason with regard to the powders you use, lavender is a good perfume.

I have not found your wipes, but I have seen others that are just as interesting.

They disinfect 99 percent of the germs, they do not contain alcohol, they are soft, they are not sticky wipes, they dry quickly and they have a soft fragrance of lemon mint.

https://www.amazon.es/MYWIPE-antibacter ... 59&sr=8-11

http://www.mywipe.co.uk/antibacterial/a ... protection

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Be careful of wipes. They can contain unknown chemicals.

Best to use a cloth or flannel with soap or washing up liquid and water.

For a deep clean, acetone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

haremlover, thanks friend for the warning, I think that in reality, any product can be a risk.

However, I think I'm going to take the risk with the wipes, they make cleaning much easier and I do not want to waste a lot of time cleaning.

I need the advice of someone who understands of chemicals.

I use this pharmaceutical product for body cleansing for many years, it is called Dermofardi, it prevents infections by fungi and bacteria, it is used in hospitals, I show them the labels of the product.

ImageImage

https://www.amazon.es/Dermofardi-Sin-Do ... B00TTXALXK

I was thinking about using it to clean the inner holes of my future doll, I do not know if it contains any alcohol in its composition, greetings to all.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

On Monday I will try to contact the manufacturer by phone to clarify if the product contains alcohol, I will ask if this can damage materials such as silicone used in the manufacture of sex dolls, greetings.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

And I've told you...100% isopropyl alcohol is fine on silicone. What I use myself to clean my girl. I know you don't wish to make mistakes, but please, listen to what experienced members are telling you.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Thanks Maviarab, you mean this?

https://www.amazon.es/Alcohol-Isopropil ... industrial

How do I use it? Kills all bacteria? Should I dilute it in water?

Can it wear away the color of the lips of the vagina, mouth or nipples?

INFORMATIONS