sanhuiofficial.com

I have some question about the handling of my first silicon

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: I have some question about the handling of my first sili

Post by Maviarab »

That stuff yes. I use neat on a microfiber cloth. A lot goes a long way, trust me. And no, because silicone coloring is sealed in.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Maviarab wrote:And I've told you...100% isopropyl alcohol is fine on silicone. What I use myself to clean my girl. I know you don't wish to make mistakes, but please, listen to what experienced members are telling you.
I usually buy 70% isopropyl alcohol for disinfecting. Is there a huge difference between the two for cleaning silicone?

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Okay, then, I apply it directly on a microfiber cloth to clean the whole body.

And for the holes, I fill a water irrigator or an empty pear with the product.

This method is quite cheap, thanks friend for the idea, it seems that the product can emit strong smells when it dries, we will have to ventilate and protect the nose, greetings.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Robert Lloyd, a 30% more concentration, of course it is better, will eliminate more germs and dirt, we have to pay attention to our wise teacher Maviarab, greetings.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I believe that this version of the product with spray is ideal to clean the body of the wrist, spray and clean with a microfiber cloth or flannel and go.

https://www.amazon.es/Alcohol-Isopropil ... SDK291T7X2

The other version of the product can be used to fill the empty sprayer.

To store the Sanhui 92, as advised by Pitted, an 8 cm thick memory foam, such as a liner inside a plastic box or multi-purpose container, the doll lying down, facing up, with arms and legs slightly open, and perhaps, some holes in the container for ventilation.

Withdrawing the head and placing it between the legs, would reduce the size of the container.

Now I just have to see what kind of makeup brush I use to spread the dust, something like this.

https://www.dollsfrance.com/entretien-e ... pette.html

Dollsfrance told me that this product, in particular, would not be back in stock, because it seems that it releases many feathers.

In Aliexpress, surely there will be something interesting, greetings to all.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

ehhh here I am only using cornstarch + soft microfiber cloth to dust her with prety quickly and easily.. And I just buy 1$ soft soap (for germs)to clean her with since it has basic cleaning chemicals, nothing fancy like oils which I don't trust. And soft soap for her inner cavities. As with my tpe dolls, I use same.

Dark Wigs - wig liners/clothes may stain, so always test to see how weak the fabric dye is.

I never oiled any of my dolls tpe or silicone, they still are the same.

Powdering is there for the feel, unless you likey all sticky.. But in my opinion, I like to think of the powder as a barrier from our sweat/oil, which may break down tpe/silicone when its unwashed for long periods of time. Its only a opinion, assumption. Wash her monthly or so.

I know our face oil isnt good for tpe, does have a effect on rubber/plastic tpe. As for our face oil to silicone, don't know yet. Our face/head oil is much more heavier. I usually try to keep my face nice and dry with simple healthy soap like yardly london(1$ too).

Puppenspieler100
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puppenspieler100 »

Thank you all for the informations.

Do you powder the face/mouth and the nipples too?
Maviarab wrote:Hey,
8 ) You do not have to hang no, but a prolonged stay in one position will start to deform the body (weeks). Keep her in the bed if you wish, just shift her position every now and then. Liken it to a human being bed bound for some time, not good to stay in position only for extended periods of time.
What if I put an pillow/pillows in the shipping box on the back of the doll? So the butt will not be burden to much.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Yes I powder her everywhere. Again, not something that needs doing constantly...use, climate etc all affect how often requires doing.

I still wouldn't recommend it Pup...best to obtain a piece of memory foam :)

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

If your bed is soft, doesnt really need it. Memory foam bed mattress's are cheap now a days, if you sleep on one. Just Maviarab says, move around now and then.

I don't see how it effects silicone much, considering how firm silicone is compared to rubber firm/soft tpe. I'm sure it probably does, hence why they give warnings.

Dolls are usually shipped and held for long periods of time, while its on its back in the box, while the box is somewhat hard when its on the hard floor.

Precautions are always good to take, dolls are expensive.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Greetings, smallcat.

You comment that you spread the powder with a microfiber cloth without using a brush, if that method is effective, I forget to buy any brush, thanks, friend.

I have a dilemma, I do not know, whether to use baby powder or fine cornstarch flour.

The advantages of corn starch are that it has no smell, it is safe to of lick, kiss or suck and I think it is cheaper.

Any opinion about it? Greetings friends.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Powder everywhere is good.
I just rub it in with my hands and use a powderbrush to dust her off afterward.
Storing in box not recommended. Just lay her on your bed. Memory foam mattresses are great! Or you can get a memory foam topper for a regular mattress.

They make cornstarch baby powder. I get the lavender scented one. Its really nice and not expensive. I got 2 big ones for like 5 or 6 bucks. I haven't even opened the second one yet. I bought these almost 3 years ago when I got my doll.
Hope that gives an idea of how much you may go through.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Gonestill77, friend, you lick the baby powder?..................

Honestly, I do not like the idea of putting those powders in your mouth, they could be toxic.

I want to test my doll, I want to kiss and lick it, lol, I do not want barriers, greetings.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I don't lick the baby powder.
When done powdering, I make sure its all off her lips.
As for the rest of her body, after you powder and dress and undress, there isn't any loose powder left on her after that so i don't lick any powder that I know of.
I don't taste it or anything....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

I understand, after spraying, clean the areas that I will kiss if necessary, thank you very much friend.

As Sanhui 92 is small, I thought to place it, on a beach table when it is not in use, the table supports enough weight, adopting the position of the dog on all fours.

On the table I place a base of viscoelastic foam, cut to size, with a white sheet, I cover the wrist afterwards.

The table in question, will be the protagonist, if not all, of most of the photos and videos that I have in mind, lol, greetings.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Do not keep her in this position. when not use, place in the same position (or similar) to how she came from the factory...or standing up (but in similar pose..arms slightly away from body etc). This is considered the default pose.

INFORMATIONS