sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 168 Review

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

TripleB wrote:Congratulations and than you for the review. I’ve loved that 168 body since it came out. I think Sanhui provides great value.
Yes definitely for a silicone doll its right up there.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

haremlover wrote:The Sanhui 168 is in my opinion one of the best dolls around and one of the most pleasurable in bed.

Best wishes

Harem
Yes i agree, shes been great so far. One of the most anatomically correct dolls out there which is a big plus!

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

DoctorDuke wrote:What a gorgeous new doll. Lovely face - the mouth looks so sensuous with the red lips. What a sexy body for this height (not too skinny). The full rounded shapf of the breasts and larger perky nipples look very good. Thg pussy looks fantastic and very realistic labia size and color - hope to see some booty and anus shots in the future - as Sanhui is known for a making dolls with a great ass. Thanks for sharing your new doll with us.
No problem, Im sure she doesnt mind showing some booty shots :plaidskirt:
9.jpg
9.jpg (951.13 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (786.61 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
20190323_145233.jpg
20190323_145233.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 3417 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Up2myneck wrote:Congratulations on the arrival of your lovely lady! :)

Best wishes from myself and her sister, my gorgeous Stephanie [on 158cm] :D
Thank you, Stephanie looks lovely, her sister is very happy :)

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Another wonderful review for the Sanhui 168 and nice lovely lady you got there! Fellow 168 owner my self :) Congrats!

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
DoctorDuke wrote:What a gorgeous new doll. Lovely face - the mouth looks so sensuous with the red lips. What a sexy body for this height (not too skinny). The full rounded shapf of the breasts and larger perky nipples look very good. Thg pussy looks fantastic and very realistic labia size and color - hope to see some booty and anus shots in the future - as Sanhui is known for a making dolls with a great ass. Thanks for sharing your new doll with us.
No problem, Im sure she doesnt mind showing some booty shots :plaidskirt:
9.jpg
10.jpg
20190323_145233.jpg
Fantastic shots!
JM 75cm Angel C

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Well you certainly have delivered on the booty shots I asked for. OMG. The red lingerie and red spike heels are fantastic. She looks so sexy with the white skin tone and red lingerie. And very good looking private parts and shapely behind. I am considering getting one of these now because of your great photos. Thanks for posing her so well and sharing the photos.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Do you have any issues with the hip joints on your doll?

My SH168 (made only a few months ago) came with hip joints that were excessively tight. Once the legs are raised, it's incredibly hard to straighten them back out. I have to sit on the doll's stomach to prevent it from moving and push against the thighs in order to get the legs straight again. That's now tight the joints are.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Aeron wrote:Do you have any issues with the hip joints on your doll?

My SH168 (made only a few months ago) came with hip joints that were excessively tight. Once the legs are raised, it's incredibly hard to straighten them back out. I have to sit on the doll's stomach to prevent it from moving and push against the thighs in order to get the legs straight again. That's now tight the joints are.
My dolls joints werent overly tight. I think the tightest joint is probably her left thigh i do have to put abit of effort to push it back down, but not to the point were i have to sit on her :0

As of now almost a month on, her joints have become noticeably looser. Especially her back and right thigh. Its not floppy and it can hold a pose still, but its as i said noticeably looser than when i first got her. Understandable as joints will loosen with time. I dont mind it however, as when cuddling its easier to position her so its a plus in some situations :)

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

They sure have added some better bodies and heads since I last looked quite awhile ago. Fantastic looking doll and you can buy two and still come out less than a Realdoll.

Joe_Normal
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe_Normal »

Thank you very much for the review, and especially the photos. I'm considering this manufacturer and model for my first doll and your photos of the entry placement are extremely helpful.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sanhui is among the best.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

haremlover wrote:Sanhui is among the best.

Best wishes

Harem
As long as you don't get a lemon.

Olive

Post by Olive »

Red lingerie makes me crazy! (thank you silicone)

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

It's a really nice review of your doll.

She looks gorgeous and natural with the Abigail head. The Sanhui 168 does have really nice curves and more realistic proportions compared to many other dolls, I'm surprised they haven't made an AIO with these measurements. I was tempted to get the 168 with the Maria face. Too bad they charge a $500 premium for the Maria head and Nonoka's face (my favourite from Sanhui) doesn't quite work with this body.

Good choice of lingerie too, she wears the red quite well. :wink:
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

INFORMATIONS