sanhuiofficial.com

My Maybelle 168cm doll arrived

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Puppenspieler100
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Maybelle 168cm doll arrived

Post by Puppenspieler100 »

Yesterday I got my Maybelle 168cm doll. The doll is nice but I'm a little shocked about how heavy she is. I know Sanhui dolls are good at making most weightless silicone dolls, but it is still to heavy for me, because I'm not very strong. I nearly break down by lifting her up, it is a mood killer, today I can't even lift the doll because my arms feels weak like after 10 hours of bodybuilding. Good that I didn't ordered a 40kg doll (Z Onedoll) as I wanted in the first time, this would kill me.

The second thing is the legs are very hard to move, I need all my power with both arms and my body to move them. I have read this will be get lighter with the time, but at current moment it is very stressful compared with my light and easy-going TeddyBabeDeluxe. I'm not sure if I will keep this doll, the time will tell.

Lustforlife

Re: My Maybelle 168cm doll arrived

Post by Lustforlife »

I'm very sorry to hear about that, Puppenspieler100. Unfortunately some dolls do indeed pose a weight problem, the Sanhui 168 cm for one is the tallest doll offered by Sanhui at the time and yes she can be heavy. I have the same model and while i don't have the same issue moving mine around i do sympathize with you and hope you can get around this issue but if its too much for you perhaps it is better for you to consider a lighter model. There's also many experienced and friendly fellow doll owners that would be happy to offer any advice they may have :). I wish the best to your situation !

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

Hey Puppenspieler100,

I'm so sorry to hear that, hopefully the doll will grow on you.

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

Yukie Hatsumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Yukie Hatsumi »

HI

as for the moving of the legs:
I tell my man to move (or lift) my legs from my foot and not my thigh area.
He then does the opposite to move them down (hand on hip area and slowly push the leg down by the kneecap)

Hope that helps :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The Sanhui 168 is one of the best dolls there is. Just persevere.

The joints might be stiff but they are not directionally specific and this makes them easier to move. The entries are made for use and sex is awesome.

This doll is seriously one of the top three contenders for excellence of function.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sorry your having a tough time.
Give it a couple weeks. When I got my first lady, she is 60 pounds and it took me about 2 weeks to get used to her weight and dimensions. After that initial 2 weeks or so, it got easier to move her around and pose her.

Just give it some time and get used to her. You'll be ok. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Puppenspieler100
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thank you guys and dolls.

I can now move the legs better
Yukie Hatsumi wrote:HI

as for the moving of the legs:
I tell my man to move (or lift) my legs from my foot and not my thigh area.
He then does the opposite to move them down (hand on hip area and slowly push the leg down by the kneecap)

Hope that helps :)
The right leg was so heavy to move, that I fear to destroy the knee if I move the leg from the foot (to the up direction). But now I made the leg moving with all my power.

Puppenspieler100
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Puppenspieler100 wrote:The second thing is the legs are very hard to move, I need all my power with both arms and my body to move them. I have read this will be get lighter with the time, but at current moment it is very stressful compared with my light and easy-going TeddyBabeDeluxe. I'm not sure if I will keep this doll, the time will tell.
Might be a defect. My SH168 has the same problem with incredibly stiff hip joints. It takes sitting on the doll's stomach to move the legs back down.

Puppenspieler100
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Aeron wrote:
Puppenspieler100 wrote:The second thing is the legs are very hard to move, I need all my power with both arms and my body to move them. I have read this will be get lighter with the time, but at current moment it is very stressful compared with my light and easy-going TeddyBabeDeluxe. I'm not sure if I will keep this doll, the time will tell.
Might be a defect. My SH168 has the same problem with incredibly stiff hip joints. It takes sitting on the doll's stomach to move the legs back down.
Do you think I have a chance of refund?

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

I'm sorry she's not working out for you, beautiful doll. Sanhui joints can be very stiff but will eventually loosen up.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Puppenspieler100 wrote:
Aeron wrote:
Do you think I have a chance of refund?
No clue. My case still isn't resolved.

INFORMATIONS