sanhuiofficial.com

Do you know if Sanhui will make a non-AIO of the new 160cm?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
pup001

Do you know if Sanhui will make a non-AIO of the new 160cm?

Post by pup001 »

I don't really expect anybody to know, but I figured i'd try anyway. I really love the sculpt of the new AIO 160cm body, but i don't like the head. I am hoping they might make the same body but with a removable head.

Yes, i know they make another 160cm with removable head. But, the body is very different, IMO. There are several ways in which the new version is a lot better. The most important improvement is the new position of the vagina and anus.

Thanks

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Do you know if Sanhui will make a non-AIO of the new 160

Post by Maviarab »

They already do the 160 as standard anyway. Same body with a few very small differences (that you probably would never realise unless told).

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I admit, I'm very, very, very, very picky. The two bodies look significantly different to me. It's mostly the position of her holes. I'm kind of obsessed with them being in exactly the place i think they should be. I guess it's kind of subjective.

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

Maviarab wrote:Same body with a few very small differences (that you probably would never realise unless told).
UH? Um, you don't need a picky eye to spot that the old 160 isn't even close to the aio.

My guess is (hopefully) yes, they'll update the standard 160 since you really have to drill down in their store to find it.

Moreover, the botched 160b is wrong in so many ways I hardly think it's a good seller.

Surely they'll need to find a better selling replacement or perhaps discontinue it in lieu of the much better 156, 158 and 168.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

did I say old? They have a new 160 out....virtually same as the AIO.

secretagentman

Post by secretagentman »

^^ I've not seen this development.

dollto-china's website has the old 160 pics with newer dimensions.

Sanhui's site has the old dimensions only with the only updated 160 as the aio.

Can you show me a pic of a headless aio?

Frankly I don't know what to believe now.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

It is not fully on Sanhui's site yet (they are in the process of updating it soon I believe).

Hmmm can't find the thread...but measurements given to me by Sanhui on Skype are:
SH160.png
SH160.png (28.43 KiB) Viewed 2952 times

zabjabs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabjabs »

secretagentman wrote:
Maviarab wrote:Same body with a few very small differences (that you probably would never realise unless told).
UH? Um, you don't need a picky eye to spot that the old 160 isn't even close to the aio.

My guess is (hopefully) yes, they'll update the standard 160 since you really have to drill down in their store to find it.

Moreover, the botched 160b is wrong in so many ways I hardly think it's a good seller.

Surely they'll need to find a better selling replacement or perhaps discontinue it in lieu of the much better 156, 158 and 168.
What did they botch in the 160b? I was looking at that one.
So did they update the standard 160 in 2020 or is it the same?

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Indeed, there is a headless 160cm C-cup, but pictures are hard to find.
And there are some subtle differences...
160.png
160.png (7.11 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
more pics here viewtopic.php?f=261&t=128567

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

A little bit of history, as I recall it, for those relatively new to Sanhui:

1. Sanhui releases the normal (non-AIO) 160
2. Sanhui releases a small-breasted version of the 160 with almost the exact same proportions, just smaller breasts. While I think the breasts look ok, they aren't shaped in a natural way and don't have the look most lovers of A/B cups are looking for.
3. Maria AIO released. Proportions a very similar to the normal 160 with some minor differences in the sculpt.
4. Nonoka AIO released. Main difference from Maria AIO, besides the head, is the size of the waist increased from 48 to 53 cm. Other minor differences exist as well.

My main complaint about 1-3 above is the 48 cm waist. My Sanhui 145 has a 48 cm waist which already looks quite thin and it is almost impossible to find clothes that can fit her hips and waist. A 48 cm waist on a 160 cm looks very unnatural to me. Many guys like very thin waists though. Plus, guys like serge seam to have no problem finding beautiful clothes for these dolls.

I'd love to see a comparison between the Maria and Nonoka AIO where they are standing nude and directly facing towards the camera to see how much of a difference the extra 5 cm makes for the waist.

I think the Maria face is perhaps the most beautiful doll face available anywhere. There just aren't any Sanhui bodies available for her that I really want. The 160 small breast is the closest but the narrow waist has been a bit of a turnoff for me. I really like the Nonoka AIO as well, even though her breasts are much larger than I prefer.

A nearly perfect doll for me would be to take the Nonoka AIO and give her A cups and the Maria head.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Well I've been wrong before, but there possibly is a measurement error about the waist. Judging photos, Serge's Maria 160 AIO looks similar to Nonoka AIO. Maybe Serge could measure his, and Nord his new Nonoka AIO.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

HornedPear wrote: I'd love to see a comparison between the Maria and Nonoka AIO where they are standing nude and directly facing towards the camera to see how much of a difference the extra 5 cm makes for the waist.
I am working on this with Zarkanad. Just waiting for him to fix his dolls neck-joint so he can stand her up properly. We have also been going through some other differences that might be of interest. Nonoka seems to have received a number of upgrades other than just exterior sculpt. Here's a sneakpeek of what we have in mind :)
nonoka_exposed.jpg
nonoka_exposed.jpg (499.03 KiB) Viewed 2198 times
Wight wrote:Well I've been wrong before, but there possibly is a measurement error about the waist. Judging photos, Serge's Maria 160 AIO looks similar to Nonoka AIO. Maybe Serge could measure his, and Nord his new Nonoka AIO.
I can confirm that all data listed on Sanhui's site about Nononka AIO is correct.

Height: 160cm
Head Circle: 50cm
Shoulder Width: 37cm
Bust: 79cm
Under Bust: 62cm
Hip: 80cm
Waist: 53cm
Torso length (Shoulder to vagina): 51cm
Arm Length: 59cm
Leg Length: 81cm
Length of foot: 22cm
Oral Depth: 10cm
Anus Depth: 14cm
Vagina Depth: 17cm
Weight: ~30KG

I went through this for my review, which should be done to post any day now with plenty of informative pics and impressions. 2 weeks behind my intended plan, but I keep getting sidetracked, sorry :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Nord wrote:I am working on this with Zarkanad. Just waiting for him to fix his dolls neck-joint so he can stand her up properly. We have also been going through some other differences that might be of interest. Nonoka seems to have received a number of upgrades other than just exterior sculpt. Here's a sneakpeek of what we have in mind :)
The attachment nonoka_exposed.jpg is no longer available
This is great, she has such a nice sculpt. Until Zanarkand posts his photos, here is a screenshot from serge's unboxing of one of his Maria AIOs. Not really a fair comparison because the photos/videos are taken from a different perspective. Even if Nonoka's waist isn't much bigger, the proportions of her sculpt look more natural to me. But, like I said, not really a fair comparison.
Attachments
maria-aio.jpg
maria-aio.jpg (69.4 KiB) Viewed 2175 times

INFORMATIONS