sanhuiofficial.com

Are the measurements accurate?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
JamesThomasP
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Are the measurements accurate?

Post by JamesThomasP »

Has anyone personally measured it? I'm looking at the 165 cm model specifically and it says the waist is 51 cm in circumference; my own thigh is 51 cm in circumference. It boggles the mind, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a waist the size of my thigh. I then looked at the range of motion video for 165 cm doll on their website, where a person is moving the doll around and the doll looks pretty big but the person could also be small. https://www.sanhuidolls.com/doll-range-of-motion
Pictures with scale references would be great!

Here are the stats listed for a 165cm Addeline https://www.sanhuidolls.com/online-stor ... -p97347534
Height: 165cm (5' 5")
Weight: 35Kg(75lb)
Head Circumference: 48cm (19")
Bust: 81cm (32")
Under Bust: 63cm (25")
Waist: 51cm' (20")
Hip: 79cm (31")
Leg Length: 86cm (34")
Foot Length: 19.5cm (8")
Shoes Size: 6-8
Vaginal Depth: 18cm (7")
Anal Depth: 14cm (5.5")
Oral Depth: 10cm (4")

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Are the measurements accurate?

Post by Wight »

Measurements are accurate. The secret is oval sectional shapes in human body. You are looking at the narrow side of your own thigh as reference.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

That is the size of a lot of dolls waists unfortunately, but for weight savings I assume.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Yeah friend, I understand what your saying, that’s the thing bout the silicone girls out there, they are super thin. Sanhui has great workmanship and their quality is held in high regards, but even their biggest model is tiny. I’m currently in market for a silicone companion but have not found one suitable for me taste, im looking for big breasted and big bottomed girls. And while the breast can be found in great big sizes, not the same can be said about their butts. Makes it hard, especially when you can find pretty much any kind of body type with all the tpe choices we have out there. Having said that , after the tpe experience I’ve had with me girl right now, I’d NEVER buy another tpe girl. They tear to easily, and after spending nearly $2000 dollars on a investment such as one of these ladies , that’s the LAST thing you want. So unfortunately we have to just sit and wait , hoping silicone starts to follow the route tpe companies have taken and give us endless choices when comes to body types . Yet after all the time that’s past and still no signs of silicone following suit , who knows if that time will ever come.

INFORMATIONS