sanhuiofficial.com

My Sanhui165 NOT Naked

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Sanhui165 NOT Naked

Post by TheIQF++ »

Hi ErrorNull.
I like the colors you've chosen for Ember. The orange seems to suit her. Very nice pose.
About the pics being sideways: for me win 10 corrects the orientation but win 7 does not. I just fix it when I crop or resize them but it is an extra step.
Franken wrote:Some awesome pictures, will most likely go for Sanhui too.

I wonder though: Is her skin tone olive or fair? And how do you order the red/braided wig, as Sanhui only seems to offer black, brown and blonde (I'd love to go for all 4 available wigs)?
I got that braided wig too along with a blonde and black one with bangs. I ordered from Joy at Beautiful Dolls in January but I assumed it came from Sanhui since George had one in his video too. ??? You could also ask her if she has any left.

Good luck.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Great photos, Error. Ember looks beautiful, and I do love me a thread without nudes! Not enough of those around here! Has the braid held up since arrival or have you learned how to redo it yet? If you've never had the occasion to learn, let me just warn you its a pain in the ass until you get the hang of it.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

TheIQF++ wrote:I got that braided wig too along with a blonde and black one with bangs. I ordered from Joy at Beautiful Dolls in January but I assumed it came from Sanhui since George had one in his video too. ??? You could also ask her if she has any left.
Hey thanks theIQF that's interesting to now. I may be up for another wig soon so I may ask Joy eventually.

LaDollyVita - oh yea i know how much of a pain braiding hair can be, i've tried on my daughters' hair and it takes skill. I bet even more difficult on synthetic hair so haven't dared to undo Ember's braid.... which since I've had Ember back in April, is slightly frizzy in some parts now but mostly have held together fine. 8) Who knows maybe I'll unbraid her wig one day for a different look.. or maybe just wait to get a completely different wig. We shall see!

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Wow Error, your girl is smokin'! What a rockin' little body! if she were mine I'd lose my job because I'd be late for work every day! I'm starting off with the Sanhui 92cm but I gotta say your pics make me want to go for a larger model ASAP! How easy is she to hide when guests are present?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

Hi knightshift - ember is quite easy to hide since noone is permitted in my room with out request. 8) but on occasion where i may have guests over gaming or working on our computers, i place her in the original shipping box and in the corner of my room next to the bed. If someone asks I just tell them the box contains some old books and junk. :thumbs_up:

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

LaDollyVita wrote:Great photos, Error. Ember looks beautiful, and I do love me a thread without nudes! Not enough of those around here! Has the braid held up since arrival or have you learned how to redo it yet? If you've never had the occasion to learn, let me just warn you its a pain in the ass until you get the hang of it.
Hello LaDollyVita - To answer your question (1.5 years later :razz: ) ... her braid did get a bit frayed and messed up, but i was able to redo it quite nicely (also combed the rest of her hair real good as well) two weeks ago ... as i prepared her to be sold.. :cry:
Attachments
20180202_093627.jpg
20180202_093627.jpg (204.15 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
20180202_093211.jpg
20180202_093211.jpg (131.23 KiB) Viewed 1182 times

dolln00b

Post by dolln00b »

(hello everyone, my first post. Greetings)

Speaking of "not naked", I've noticed something that I wanted to share.

I'm a technology geek/lover been following multiple futuristic spaces since the past few years. One of those space is realistic/life-like robotic companions. This space has an added benefit that I can satisfy my personal needs if I'm unable to otherwise due to absence of a bio companion (a girlfriend, spouse etc).

So I want this space to succeed and become mainstream. And one of the things that can help this space succeed is to reduce the level of nsfw content. I know this is a product and you have to look at the quality before you make a decision to spend money. However this could be done discreetly, e.g., on a product page the images are all sfw, but you could choose to 'look at nsfw details' through an additional link. Similarly, the front page of this forum is full of boobs and what not, it could be made a little more with sfw (clothes on, etc), and then the threads are marked nsfw if they have images of exposed private parts, etc, etc.

Just something I wanted to share, what do you guys think?

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Have to say that the colours of her various clothes are particularly successful. Apricot and pear and navy, pure class!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I know this is an older post - but I will say that getting our girls dressed up is a real joy. And IMO they look just as sexy dressed .. often time even more so.

INFORMATIONS