sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui, you have 48 hours to or I stop selling and ...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui, you have 48 hours to or I stop selling and ...

Post by xsdolls »

... will open up a case with TDF to suspend your membership due to a spike in quality problems recently.

This message is not directed at Kimi directly, but at his boss and management team that is responsible for the current mess Sanhui is in.

The Past
When I introduced Sanhui end of last year almost nobody knew them. Sanhui was known in China mainly for their 120cm doll and the quality problems associated with her. When they introduced the 165 with a new skeleton I've decided to take a risk and order one for myself. Surprisingly, the skeleton was good, the skin was almost as good as JM's, which at the end lead to this review.

Right after that I added Sanhui to my portfolio and started selling 165's and several 145's. Sales were so good, that Sanhui joined TDF as a manufacturer 2 months later and even hired an english speaking staff (Kimi) in order to have better customer support. It couldn't be better - good silicone dolls, at low prices, no quality problems ...

... until things started to get messy.

The Present

Little problems started to appear, such as delivery problems with some wigs or eyes. I've had customers waiting for their dolls a week in addition just because someone at Sanhui didn't order wigs or eyes from their supplier in time. I ended up sourcing and buying them by myself in order to send out my dolls faster. However it is strange how I can buy those items, while Sanhui is telling me that their supplier has no stock. I even offered them my contact if they need a faster supply (on the eyes).

But those are small issues, they happen.

Unfortunately things really started to get messy onwards. For example making an order on a Sunday, just to find out that two dolls are not being shipped out 6 days later - no one is telling me this, and of course my customers are furious. That time, I put the blame on me in order to protect Sanhui. Right before shipment Kimi surprised me with this message:
I am really sorry to tell you this man, but we have only one brown and black wig left, can we ship the left later, when we have them? we already have ordered from the manfacturers.
So I told Kimi its okay, but requested that they write up an official thread on TDF, explaining their current shortage on wigs/eyes as well as longer delivery times. Unfortunately that never happened.

About one week later I receive both dolls (165) - and while one of them was almost perfect, the other one failed our PQC totally - I am not going to upload pictures or describe the problem in order to "give Sanhui some face", but I will, if things don't get better.

Since one of the dolls failed the PQC I asked my customer to give me the green light for a replacement and he decided to opt-in for a 160 instead. I talked to Kimi the same Day (April 23rd) and he promised to send out a 160 ASAP. Two days later I received a message saying that the #2 head doesn't fit the 160 body properly and that their workers are trying to find a solution. I've got a total of 4 messages stating "we are ready with the changes and will ship out the body tomorrow", but guess what - It's May 5th and I've got the same message yesterday again. So just a recap: Within 2 weeks, Sanhui was "ready" 4 times with the "changes", but failed to ship out the doll. And you really expect me or my customers to believe that?

The next deadline is on Friday - let's see where things go from there and if they keep their promise this time.

And as if the problems at Sanhui were not enough, two of my customers (gonestill77, ErrorNull) both broke the left wrist of their dolls - I immediately talked to Kimi and notified him about those customers. They've had even conversations where they CC'd my email - until the conversations ended. Gonestill77 tried several times to contact Sanhui via PM and email, all to no avail. I told Kimi three times about those two customers, until I got pissed as well and called him yesterday in order to push him to establish contact again - this is the email gonestill77 received:
On May 5, 2016 12:20 AM, "sanhuidolls" <sanhuidolls@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey there,

How you doing? I am here to help you with the wrist issue, can you tell me from who you got this doll?

So almost a month after Sanhui knows about this issue, and a couple of hours after I contact Kimi for a 4th time telling him to contact those customers, they send out this email? What is this? They know exactly that this is my client, and gonestill77 is right when saying "I think they're playing dumb" - yes they are.

The Future
There are numerous other things I can write up, but honestly I have better things to do. As the owner of XS Dolls my first and foremost interest is to have 100% happy clients and I am working my butt off to achieve that on my part - And I am not going to let any manufacturer, no matter how powerful, successful or arrogant drag my name down with them.

About Kimi: He is a really nice guy and I am sure that he is trying to do his best balancing things between Sanhui and me. I honestly don't believe that anything mentioned here is directly Kimi's fault - he is just the messenger - we shouldn't shoot him. However someone at Sanhui has to be held responsible, before things really start to get out of control.

Kimi's boss should understand that the same way Sanhui got famous and suddenly has a 400% increase in sales it could lose its position if I decide to stop selling them - I honestly don't care if you guys are short on staff or any other excuses that came from the Sanhui management during the last month - this is unacceptable.

For instance, there was a customer that bought a second hand JM doll a while ago on TDF, but the skeleton broke - he voiced his disappointment on the forum and received a replacement body instantly. This is good customer service dear Sanhui. Not slow-playing after-sales problems for one month until people go publicly criticizing your actions.

You've lost not only my trust, but also the trust of all the people who respect my opinion here on TDF. The moment I hit the "Submit" button your boss is losing at least 20% of future sales. Please let him know.

My Demands

1 I want someone to take care of gonestill77's and ErrorNull's wrist problems asap. Sending them a replacement "rod" and asking them to cut open their doll, replace the part and glue her back together might have worked in the beginning, but after this fiasco you owe them more in order to show some customer service.

2 The 160cm replacement doll I am waiting for for almost 2 weeks already - ship it out this week and also include a financial compensation for my client, who is waiting already over one month.

3 Push your boss to do some changes at Sanhui so situations like this don't happen anymore. I need A-grade dolls and deadlines that are kept. If you can't push your boss to do that, you're obviously working for the wrong company, and my offer to work for XS is still valid because I know you're a good guy.

If my demands are not met I will release communiques / pictures / other material proving the above and additional accusations to TDF management.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Sanhui, you have 48 hours to or I stop selling and ...

Post by gonestill77 »

Yes I totally agree. Something has to be done. I contacted sanhui April 17 and got a fast reply and kept communicating with them until I showed my pics of her wrist with no hinge. They sent me a picture of a hinged wrist so I would know what to do and there picture looks nothing like what I got. Asked why no hinge 4 days ago. Got reply today and they treated me like this was the first time we communicated. I was blown away! Yes, something needs to be done.... This is bullshit :shakefist:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Very sad to see management, engineering, support, and quality problems dragging down Sanhui. A gorgeous, well-engineered, high-quality silicone doll for such an astounding price seemed to good to be true.

Alas, it appears that it *was* too good to be true. A real shame!

Even with the dogged George at XS Dolls in the middle of the transaction, I would not risk ordering a Sanhui doll any time soon, at least until some sanity and assurance of reliability is restored.

This could be a case of growing pains for a small company that is suddenly faced with a hit and cannot scale its operations, or perhaps the management is poor and the company will never be a reliable vendor. Let's hope it is the former.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

rubyfan wrote:Very sad to see management, engineering, support, and quality problems dragging down Sanhui. A gorgeous, well-engineered, high-quality silicone doll for such an astounding price seemed to good to be true.

Alas, it appears that it *was* too good to be true. A real shame!

Even with the dogged George at XS Dolls in the middle of the transaction, I would not risk ordering a Sanhui doll any time soon, at least until some sanity and assurance of reliability is restored.

This could be a case of growing pains for a small company that is suddenly faced with a hit and cannot scale its operations, or perhaps the management is poor and the company will never be a reliable vendor. Let's hope it is the former.
This is one of the reasons I really want more manufactures to post skeleton pictures and will likely be only buying from those who do. It would really help you know if its 'well engineered' or rubbish inside.

Sanhui doll faces and bodies are AMAZING to look at... so they sell well by photos. but the skeleton from the 66cm all the way to the 160cm is rubbish.

Its a shame to see a company with IMO one of the most attractive faces be destroyed by its lack of quality in its skeleton.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

(Wild-assed guess):

Victims of their own success? As they became more popular, they had trouble coping with the demand, and/or started cutting corners, so as to keep cashing in?

Keeping in mind, I am new and know nuffn.........
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

Hand50some
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hand50some »

xsdolls wrote:the trust of all the people who respect my opinion here on TDF.
Like me! :glou:

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

In Sanhui's defense: We are talking only about two skeletons from a very big pool of orders, it just might be something temporary. The skeleton quality (based on percentage/orders) is still better than the results I have with TPE dolls. Just wanted to mention that before everyone jumps to conclusions that could be misleading.

Latest Dollcast Video:

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

rubyfan wrote:...
Bingo. I was hoping they could overcome this. The problems are one thing, but the lack of customer service could push them into a "buy at your own risk" category. :(

Very discouraged to hear of your troubles gonestill77.
I understand why you would be pissed!
You doll is so pretty and cute. (She looks absolutely smokin' in that flipped bird pic!) Hang in there and you will find a solution.
Sanhui needs to shift focus to customer service and take better care of you (and ErrorNull too).
These long lulls in email responses don't cut it when we are so used to other manufacturers responding right away. It was bad enough waiting for your doll in the first place and now you have to wait for a repair kit?! Image
Can you please show us the instructions they sent you? Specifically of the joint that isn't there!?
Maybe some doll experts can give you some help if Sanhui fails to help? Can you post some pics of the joint? Like with a flashlight showing the inside of the silicone?
George is a good man for helping you even though he is a busy man. :thumbs_up: His response to this situation is definitely winning him fans.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's a great credit to the family nature of this forum that a Vendor in defence of end buyers stands up and makes a noise which might upset some people, but needs making. Even in a family from time to time things happen and lets hope that Sanhui responds as a family member and makes things good.

There may however be wider circumstances over which they have no control.

Let's hope, however, that it all ends up being a storm in a tea-cup.

It's good to know that JM responded as you report. I was very enthusiastic about them but it took the loss of enthusiasm of a friend and I, and the departure of one of their employees in protest, before they learned the value of the good customer service that you report now. Let's hope that Sanhui respond appropriately without drastic consequences so that this thread can in the future be considered irrelevant.

Best wishes

Harem

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

@Harem:

I am posting this thread as a last resort, after any other ways of trying to "make things good" failed. I sincerely hope that the public pressure will lead to changes - the decision to do so didn't come easy, since Sanhui makes over 70% of my sales, but at the end I believe what TDF stands for and we should protect it at any cost.

PS: TDF management and Kimi were notified about this thread.

Latest Dollcast Video:

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

xsdolls wrote:In Sanhui's defense: We are talking only about two skeletons from a very big pool of orders, it just might be something temporary. The skeleton quality (based on percentage/orders) is still better than the results I have with TPE dolls. Just wanted to mention that before everyone jumps to conclusions that could be misleading.
I don't know what to make of the supply delays or the customer who's doll had bad leg joints and scissors in the box... 8O
I feel I should mention that I haven't noticed any problems with my 165 after 3 months, and I think it's a great doll for the money.
I really hope Sanhui inspires more confidence in them soon. They have more faces in the works and I want to see them be a success.
They have done right by hiring good sculptors and I like Kimi as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

TheIQF++ wrote:
xsdolls wrote:In Sanhui's defense: We are talking only about two skeletons from a very big pool of orders, it just might be something temporary. The skeleton quality (based on percentage/orders) is still better than the results I have with TPE dolls. Just wanted to mention that before everyone jumps to conclusions that could be misleading.
I don't know what to make of the supply delays or the customer who's doll had bad leg joints and scissors in the box... 8O
I feel I should mention that I haven't noticed any problems with my 165 after 3 months, and I think it's a great doll for the money.
I really hope Sanhui inspires more confidence in them soon. They have more faces in the works and I want to see them be a success.
I still can only say... Hey, Free scissors!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

dollcaster

Post by dollcaster »

Very highly commendable George. Your company is a shining example for others to follow.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I hope, as others do, that all this irons out.
xsdolls wrote:...hired an english speaking staff (Kimi) in order to have better customer support.
I wasn't curious enough about this to get nosy but did wonder. It seemed evident that some arrangement had been made.
xsdolls wrote:...the #2 head doesn't fit the 160 body properly and that their workers are trying to find a solution.
If it's because the diameter at the base of the head leaves a gap at the neck of the doll, that might not be viewed as a problem by most. There are benefits to that anyway. If folks know what to expect, things should work out well.
xsdolls wrote:there was a customer that bought a second hand JM doll a while ago on TDF, but the skeleton broke - he voiced his disappointment on the forum and received a replacement body instantly.
I missed that thread. Kudos, to JMdoll!
That's definitely noteworthy!
DarkOne wrote:
TheIQF++ wrote:
I still can only say... Hey, Free scissors!
I thought the same thing. LOL

The incident about the scissors, though, makes me wonder whether the workers are being pushed too hard. There are limits to what one can do. I can't jump fifty feet into the air, run 40 miles an hour nor lift 800 pounds with one hand. It might be fun if I could though.

Many of the facets to making these dolls, which include skeleton production, silicone formulation, proper degassing, skeleton placement, removal from the mold, removal of flash, painting makeup and more are craft rich tasks that require more than just training; then, there's packaging, which is also time consuming. A fair amount of work is required to bring a doll from nonexistence to delivered to person's door.
笑. It's good for you.

Presidential Commission on Obscenity and Pornography

Does she...or doesn't she? (A slogan used by Clairol)

My dolls

Reminder to self: Still more work to do on my albums.

First photo shoot of Sandra, a Sanhui 145 cm lady doll.
[thumb]http://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=196256&t=1[/thumb]

Fun photos of my JM 110cm, Angie.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=74121

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey guys,

This is Kimi from SANHUI, I feel really sorry that things went this bad. But to be honest, I don't think it's the problem of the management in SANHUI, the bosses are pretty nice guys, and they offer us quite a lot of freedom in the company. I am willing to take the whole responsibility here, I am in charge of this case, but due to my poor skills, I performed really really bad, but I will work harder to get all the issues mentioned here fixed.

About this 160 body issue, it's my fault that I didn't let my boss know about this in time, if so, I don't think things will become like this. I just contacted the engineers in the past, and they failed me, so I failed George, I failed my boss, but to my defense, 160 just came out last month, it's inevitable for us to make mistakes like this, I really really hope that George and you guys in TDF can continue to support SANHUI, coz from my point of view, although I am a new guy in SANHUI and a new guy in TDF, I really like the workers in SANHUI, they are hard-working and really really nice people, you have no idea how hard they have been working to make better dolls for the customers, and you guys in this forum, you guys are just great, you have been really nice to me ever since I came here, as I said before, this job is more than making money for me, I really want to make friends with people from different parts of the world, coz after all, we share the whole universe.

I know that it's always easy to talk the talk, so let's see what SANHUI can bring us in the near future, and I also learned my lesson today, hope you guys can give me a chance to make things right. Also please feel free to give me any advice to help me become better. Also SANHUI has been in the business for such a long time, it's famous in China, and it's doing pretty well now, it's normal that people make mistakes sometimes, we should all be tolerant.

Thanks for reading this, you all have a nice day. :))))))))))))

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS