sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui, you have 48 hours to or I stop selling and ...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
lonelybear

Re: Sanhui, you have 48 hours to or I stop selling and ...

Post by lonelybear »

Oh wow LOL I just checked the dates, the last two posts before mine were just a couple weeks ago so I thought this was recent LOL

... still terrifying
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Yeah, it's good to be cautious though. The doll world has changed a LOT even in just the past year... every company is better now than it was at the start of '16.

Though I bet Sanhui is gonna be nervous as fuck when they're scrolling the recent topics and see this topic title again... hahaha

lonelybear

Post by lonelybear »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Yeah, it's good to be cautious though. The doll world has changed a LOT even in just the past year... every company is better now than it was at the start of '16.

Though I bet Sanhui is gonna be nervous as fuck when they're scrolling the recent topics and see this topic title again... hahaha

That's good to hear it was one of the reasons why I came back a year later to find out about new technologies and improvements.

Oh and LMAO at the fact that this thread, that will forever be a thorn in their side, will give them a start every time somebody post a new comment in it.
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

INFORMATIONS