sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 92cm Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
yerak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sanhui 92cm Review

Post by yerak »

This is going to be short and to the point... I never review but I've owned a 110 Nevan B, 2 JM 75cm, a 110cm Hitdoll, and 108 cm Hitdoll.. So I do have a decent amount of doll ownership experience..

Doll Pros :

*Very Attractive looking doll as a whole
*Anime face is with the mouth open is phenomenal to look at during intercourse.. Phenomenal.
*Great looking body
*Vagina is tight but not too tight, good feeling
*Anus is tight, but not uncomfortable. Very appealing to look at
*Love the size and weight of the doll
*Breast are very nice to the touch, would love if they had nipple size and color options. The Feel of the breast on this doll are perfect. They nailed it. A+
*The ass on this doll is VERY attractive
*The Wig is VERY nice. The material they use is perfection for a doll. EVERY manufacturer should take notes on this... A+
*The skin feels very good. Nice softness to it. In fact, A+ for the skin too Sanhui. Very good job.
*The arch on the back is well done as well. For a doll this size, its well done.
*Oral sex... very pleasantly surprised. Really good. Reminds me of Nevan B head.

Doll Cons :

*The ass is WAY too firm.. its borderline hard. I read a review saying that the butt jiggles when pushed a little harder than the breast and that the butt was SOFT (Which is what actually sold me on the doll in the first place). I must of got a different mix because the butt on my doll is not very "squeeze friendly" at all and in my opinion it REALLY takes away from the doll. Its actually a turn off touching it because its so stiff and firm. It's like squeezing hard stress ball. Very upset about this... C-

*The flexibility I saw in the sanhui 92 cm video is not the flexibility and hold ability my doll has. In the video the legs were held open in a splits like manner with no kickback from the doll.. I find that not the case with my doll. It takes a decent amount of force to open her legs to the splits, and when shes there, there is kickback, meaning the doll doesnt want to stay in that position. Also when moving her actual limbs shes doesnt hold poses very well. She wants to stay in certain positions. Maybe this will get better over time...? I hope...

*Nipples could use more detail as well... They're like borderline spray painted on

Closing Thoughts :

Service was good as far as shipping and receiving is concerned. Kimi is responsive and definitely wants and values your business. I think this doll would definitely be one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite, if the ass didn't feel so hard and they had nipple size and color options. I don't understand why so much emphasis are put on the breast and none on the butt. The front of the thighs on the doll are much softer than the back of the thighs and the butt... I just don't understand this concept. Would i recommend this doll? If you never squeeze your dolls ass or mind if it jiggles during intercourse, this is the doll for you. However if you're an ass man like myself.. I would wait until they either make another small doll that actually has a soft jiggly ass or wait to see if they read my review and soften the formula they use on the butt and back of the thighs... because they're ridiculously firm(So disappointed in this. I'm already thinking of selling her because of this). Everything else in my humble opinion is pretty well done.

I will upload pics of her later since I know all of you horn dogs want to see.. Im guilty of this myself so dont think im name calling. ;)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sanhui 92cm Review

Post by samara78 »

Lol awesome. Been waiting to hear about this doll for some time now.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

Wow, thanks for the detailed review. :thumbs_up:

I was interested in this doll a while back and I'm glad I decided to hold. I'm an ass-man myself, and it's becoming increasingly evident that most Sanhui dolls across the line have a petite & firm butt, as opposed to the slappable jiggly kind (you know :wink: ). Maybe it's due to the silicone material? But then again, you say they did a much better job with the breasts and thighs, so perhaps they could rectify this...

Sanhui also do a 102cm variant of this (which is what I'm currently interested in). Since you have experience of dolls of this size, how does the 92cm compare? Is the 92cm more 'toy' like? Is there any advantages/disadvantages when it comes to sex? Also how is the cleaning/drying?

I simply adore the anime face, but I also want a realistic looking face too (basically I want both). Do you have both heads? Or just the anime head? (I wish they did the anime head on the 102cm too...)
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Hey. Great review. How does the sanhui 92 compare to the hitdoll 108. Thanks

lonelybear

Post by lonelybear »

Great review, really glad to hear all the good and bad you had to offer with this 92cm gem as I myself am strongly considering having her in my life. I have had a couple offers, rather good ones to, from vendors after inquiring about her.

I am really disappointed to hear about the derriere as I to am a bum-bum man. :(
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

lonelybear wrote:I am really disappointed to hear about the derriere as I to am a bum-bum man. :(
Looks like Sanhui are working on the issue for their future models: (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=75600)
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

yerak wrote:Doll Cons :

*The ass is WAY too firm.. its borderline hard. I read a review saying that the butt jiggles when pushed a little harder than the breast and that the butt was SOFT (Which is what actually sold me on the doll in the first place). I must of got a different mix because the butt on my doll is not very "squeeze friendly" at all and in my opinion it REALLY takes away from the doll. Its actually a turn off touching it because its so stiff and firm. It's like squeezing hard stress ball. Very upset about this...
This aspect of silicone dolls needs to be expressed more frequently than it is. For some reason a very hard silicone ass seems to be accepted by many, and I just cannot understand why. In the past I purchased a higher end silicone doll from a very popular manufacturer here on TDF, who sometime ago introduced a newly formulated "soft" silicone. The ass and upper thigh areas were ridiculously hard and a major turn-off. May have been mostly due to the inner structure in this area, but if there are areas on a doll that should be soft and inviting, it should be the ass and upper thigh areas. It felt like I wasted nearly $4,000.00.

To be fair, I did purchase a JM 110cm silicone doll and the ass was very nice and had a softness that was a turn-on. The skeleton of this doll was very bad and nullified the pros, but the ass was nice.

Yerak, have you attempted to get some kind of resolution about your 92cm's hard ass? Becoming turned off with a doll from the beginning is extremely frustrating.

Guy269
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Guy269 »

I own a 92 and I do agree that the butt is not as soft as the breast but that depends on your preference of soft. Give it a couple of days and the butt may soften up a bit.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

I have a 102cm and the ass has some softness to it but is tiny, just one handful. You can close your hand about halfway when squeezing it. They sell heads but i don't know if the 92 one would fit on a 102.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Thank you for your thorough review. Despite your concern with the softness issue, your review was what pushed me over the edge to go with the Sanhui 92cm as my first silicone doll purchase. Perhaps I'll add to the review when she arrives.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS