sanhuiofficial.com

new doll owner, new Sanhui 165 Plus

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
jpg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

new doll owner, new Sanhui 165 Plus

Post by jpg »

Hi,

I'm new to the world of dolls, and after a somewhat tortuous selection process with the help of Sandro from Doll Studio, i decided for the Sanhui 165 Plus. The order took a bit more time than usual because Sanhui had apparently just changed the manufacturing process for the 165+, there was a lot of uncertainty about which model i would get, but finally Sanhui confirmed the new one : new skeleton, textured skin, movable eyes, softer silicone for breast.

I just received it yesterday; as a newbie i still cannot post photos, but Sandro put a lot of informations and photos about this model on the DollStudio forum (http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77464 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77854
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77835); the one i got is completely identical (Adeline head).

The doll was delivered very carefully packaged, in perfect state. Just had a moment of fear when i saw the neck completely twisted, as if the steel axis had been forced, until i realized the axis can swivel on a joint, so it was done on purpose.
I thought that i didn't get textured skin, as at first sight it looks completely smooth. Since it's my first doll, i cannot compare with standard skin. But if looking very near with good light, yes there is a subtle texture.

The head is really beautiful, i have read on TDF many stories of owners just loving to look at their lifeless synthetic doll, almost to the point of being in love with it (i purposely say with it, not with her); "poor guy, just get a life" that's what could think a 'normal' person, but i have to say, it's difficult not to be strangely fascinated by this work of art, not only is the face very sweet, but the eyes are very realistic, seemingly bringing life to the doll, as a human being i cannot help keeping eye contact with her (oh no, i said her, i must be mad).

Thanks Sanhui for the new soft silicone in the breast, so i have a new toy, i can't be tired kneading it. I have to say it's a long time (long long time ...) since i had a real woman in my arms, my memories are gone, but it cannot be any better than that (anyway a real woman won't permit long kneading sessions ...). Unfortunately, the buttocks (face - breast - buttocks, in the order you want, we have completed definition of woman for a real primal man 8) ), the buttocks are as firm as ones of a weightlifter (i presume, never had an affair with one); i don't know how firm was the breast before the new silicone mix, but if it was as firm as the buttocks, it would be a no-go.

After unpacking, i completely cleaned her with warm water and non aggressive soap, dried with towel and hairdryer. The skin was not sticky, but feeling cold and unnatural. As it's a frequent advice on TDF, i started generously applying cornstarch. After a few moments something strange happened : she turned her eyes to me and distinctly said "oh yes it's good, but please don't forget between my toes, it's always itching me there". Ok, perhaps I was just dreaming, because the cornstarch effect is magical, if the skin is warm enough, it's hard to tell the difference with real skin.

Of course all these clinical preparations had somewhat turned me on ... So i had, for the sake of professional examination, to test if all her woman features were completely functional. Vagina and anus : it's fine, there is texture, but nothing special, perhaps it would be better with more lube and warming before use. Mouth : unless you're as big as my little finger, forget it, it's just an appetizer. I could just put a few cm inside, tried a few strokes but feared to damage the mouth.

It was late, I'm used to sleeping alone since many years, but i knew, from the moment i 'cornstarched' her, i had to live that experience, so i put her in bed, and yes, it's simply good to fall asleep curled up behind her or hugging her, hands resting on her breast or shoulders, nothing to add here.
Of course she is not very cooperative for changing position, Sandro warned me about the meaning of 'dead weight', but it's almost unbelievable, i will check her exact weight. I'm strong enough to transport her without difficulty between rooms (just being careful with these long legs), but in bed i have to get up if i want to move her.

I still have an issue to resolve, it's warming her, i use to sleep in a cold room (< 15°C), so if i want to avoid the feeling of playing / sleeping with a corpse, i have to dress her; i tried a warming blanket (120 W) for about one hour but not really effective. I envisage usage of IR lamps, or perhaps putting the doll in a closed box with an electrical heater, of course with a thermostat so that temperature stays below 40°C.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: new doll owner, new Sanhui 165 Plus

Post by mi6c »

Welcome.
A nice description of the initial perception, well done.
As for the eye contact, you're not mad, you're just allowing your reactions to happen. :angel:
That's a good thing, just as taking it slowly and enjoying the powdering is.
I wish you a long happy time together. :glou:

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

jpg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jpg »

mad because talking of 'her' instead of 'it' (attributing human personality to a plastic thing). But i tend to write in a "light" style, not to be taken seriously (i hope it's clear enough because i rarely use smileys). So no i don't think i'm mad (but in fact i seriously believe a realistic doll is a useful object for somehow staying in touch with humanity ...)
But i understand you were humorous too.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

jpg wrote:[…] i will check her exact weight. […]
Yes, please go ahead and double check her weight. My measurement on a normal scale was 31,8 kg for the body and 1580 g for the head. Sanhui specs state 35 kg (without saying if the measurement is with or without head), so in any case she should be within specs.
jpg wrote:I still have an issue to resolve, it's warming her, i used to sleep in a cold room (< 15°C) […] i tried a warming blanket (120 W) for about one hour but not really effective. I envisage usage of IR lamps, or perhaps putting the doll in a closed box with an electrical heater, of course with a thermostat so that temperature stays below 40°C.
That a tough one, especially on nighttime when the current temperatures over here in Europe are around 0°C. My ladies feel cold as well at this time of the year, and granted, this is not too inviting.

First, I'd suggest to get her something like pantyhose or socks. Evey layer of fabric will feel warmer than silicone at room temperature.

To get parts of ther body to a decent temperature, you could try the classical hot-water bottle. The USB heating device supplied with the doll doesn't do much (IMHO).

Also, you could let her live in a warmer room during the day as her body temperature equalizes with the surrounding room temperature (typically 20-25°C). To move her around in your flat without too much hassle, you can put her on an office chair with wheels and armrests. Before going to bed, shortly pre-heat the bed sheets with an electrical blanket, then quuickly move her into the (colder) bed room. Under the blankets, she should keep her temperature for a couple of hours.

Maybe someone from the colder regions like Norway or Sweden can jump in with more tips?

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

First and foremost, welcome and congratulations on your excellent choice of a SH165 +
:glou:
. Mouth : unless you're as big as my little finger, forget it, it's just an appetizer. I could just put a few cm inside, tried a few strokes but feared to damage the mouth.
Totally agree, especially after reading other experiences a wise decision.
It was late, I'm used to sleeping alone since many years, but i knew, from the moment i 'cornstarched' her, i had to live that experience, so i put her in bed, and yes, it's simply good to fall asleep curled up behind her or hugging her, hands resting on her breast or shoulders, nothing to add here.
Of course she is not very cooperative for changing position, Sandro warned me about the meaning of 'dead weight', but it's almost unbelievable, i will check her exact weight. I'm strong enough to transport her without difficulty between rooms (just being careful with these long legs), but in bed i have to get up if i want to move her.
Totally agree, I myself have exactly the same experience.
After two months, the joints of my doll got so loose that I her without real problems, even under the sheets, can let change position.
Of course, one must always be very careful with the fingers and toes, therefore, my doll always wears closed slippers, pantys and fingerless gloves in bed and the gloves for dressing and undressing.
Virgin_Doll-105.jpg
Virgin_Doll-105.jpg (111.05 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
Loose joints are good for sleeping positions but not so good for a photoshoot.
I still have an issue to resolve, it's warming her, i use to sleep in a cold room (< 15°C), so if i want to avoid the feeling of playing / sleeping with a corpse, i have to dress her; i tried a warming blanket (120 W) for about one hour but not really effective. I envisage usage of IR lamps, or perhaps putting the doll in a closed box with an electrical heater, of course with a thermostat so that temperature stays below 40°C
I find this strange, since hugging and kissing my doll after an hour feels no longer so cold.
I do have to say that I have a real down blanket and that we both never sleep naked :mrgreen:

With Lucy ans Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day jpg,

Congrats on having you lady move in. You already sound like you are starting to understand why we talk about our ladies as we do. No need to fight the urge to call your lady her or she. It's not unusual to call a car or boat "her" so why not something that actually resembles a woman and she fills the part of your life that a RG does.

Enjoy these first weeks getting to know her. You will never forget your first. They are something special.

DM

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

warming blankets take a few hours to get going, theres always a heating pad, much quicker but smaller so you have to move it around to spread the heat

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Welcome picture file, and I'm glad you are enjoying your doll! :D

The face you have chosen just seems to be aware of everything - whether she just startled you or if she is enjoying some "kneading".

Sorry to say I've only used the mouth once and it split at the sides. :( It felt good at the time but made her eyes bulge. 8O

It's safer to carry her in a seated position so her long legs don't crash into things.

For warming her I've thought about making a dolly crisping sleeve with a heater but I don't know if it would work. The electric blanket is too slow. :thumbs_down: Maybe some hot towels out of the dryer would work.

Get a cheap syringe and squirt some lube up the desired pleasure hole before you insert the warming stick. :razz:

I highly recommend some nice perfume sprayed anywhere you want to nuzzle.

Hope we'll get to see some more pictures of your lass.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Another way you can get her intimate area warmed is to put your bottle or tube of lube in the microwave oven for 15-20 seconds. I've found that gets it QUITE warm. Then squirt a good portion of that hot lube into the love canal and WAIT another few seconds before following it in, lest you unintentionally roast your (ahem!). :-)
This can be followed verbatim for a silicone doll. For TPE, you need to keep the temperature under 140 degrees F to avoid reshaping your girl's insides.
T'Bolt

jpg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jpg »

Hi, some photos of the beauty. For the moment she is in quarantine in the bed (and possibly she will spend most of her life there ...).
sweet face before i switch off the light, sweet dreams assured
sweet face before i switch off the light, sweet dreams assured
DSC01133.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2731 times
DSC01132.JPG
DSC01132.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 2731 times
DSC01091.JPG
DSC01091.JPG (935.64 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
DSC01128.JPG
DSC01128.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2731 times
macro on texture
macro on texture
S1050002.JPG (716.29 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
I've already small damages : some fingers punctured, and when trying to correct a small asymmetry between left and right eyes, the left eyelash was a bit unglued. Nothing serious, i'm sure i will find solutions in the repair forum. The eyes are beautiful but due to the mechanism involved to move them, they are a bit too sunken in the head, it somewhat decreases realism.
I've also problems with the wig which doesn't stay fixed (and also looses lot of hairs), perhaps i will glue velcro or something.

For sex, clearly taking care of cleaning and drying each time is too much of a hassle, i have ordered female condoms.

For warming, i have perhaps a solution : here is the silicone absorption spectrum :
silicon absorption spectrum
silicon absorption spectrum
00230001.png (79.23 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
it shows good transmittance in the far infrared, which i believe corresponds to the infrared range of the radiant heating panels, so i ordered one (https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01A3IO0SG/ref ... 61_TE_item); the panel will be above the doll on the bed (or perhaps i will build a closed box to minimize heat losses), i hope it will warm the silicone quickly in its depth (surely faster than with superficial heating such as heating blanket).

And as a conclusion, i will not admit to be in love ... but i'm sure that this 'plastic thing' (as would say the cynical man in me) has the potential to make me happier in my everyday life ...

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

These are some awesome and detailed pics, thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

She is stunning for sure.
Thanks for sharing!
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

INFORMATIONS