sanhuiofficial.com

New Doll Owner

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Doll604
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New Doll Owner

Post by Doll604 »

Hello,

I received my Sanhui silicone doll on Wednesday.

I left it standing to air out overnight Wednesday and a unpleasant odor came off it. Will this odor go away after leaving it to air out and a few washes or will it be there forever?

I washed my doll on Thursday and the soap water I used to wash it turned slightly yellow. Is this normal or will the soap water stop turning yellow after a few washes?

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: New Doll Owner

Post by Studio »

I don't have a Sanhui but most dolls have some smell at the beginning, they may have some residue from factory which is what you see in the water.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Bad smells are usually a TPE doll thing have rarely if ever heard of a Silicone doll smelling bad...but yes in my experience most rubber tnings need to off-gas for some time when new.

Doll604
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll604 »

I may just be a little sensitive to smells and paranoid. It’s not so much a plastic smell. Maybe more of a polish and it could be from anything else that came with the doll. It’s hard to determine if it’s the doll itself.

Thanks for the responses so far.

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

There are certainly brands that use TPE that emit an unpleasant odor.
With silicone I find that much less with the brands I have, the smell they have is not necessarily unpleasant, but there is a present smell.
In my experience, my Sanhui even has a pleasant smell. Now I don't know if the shade affects the scent, I only have tan dolls myself.
I once received a tip to rub my (new) doll with Bulgarian rose body butter.
This is to reduce a strong odor. I now do this as standard with every new doll and after every shower.
I personally think that the cream has a pleasant fresh and not overpowering scent.
There are providers who dare to charge ridiculously high prices for the cream.
But with a little searching, the cream can be purchased for $5 to $8.
Fortunately, a predominantly (strong) odor will go away on its own over time.
Attachments
rose butter.png
rose butter.png (273.28 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

Thatfishguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thatfishguy »

Have you ever tried coconut oil? I’ve been thinking about it. Not sure if it’s 100% safe.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thatfishguy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:10 pm Have you ever tried coconut oil? I’ve been thinking about it. Not sure if it’s 100% safe.
None of the biologically-derived oils are safe for TPE. Mineral oils and creams used for makeup removal are okay, but a quick look over at the Repair & Maintenance forum will indicate that mineral oils can be overdone. Many of the newer TPE blends don't appear to need it at all.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Thatfishguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thatfishguy »

Total noob. I was just curious. 😂

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Can anyone else comment on the Body Butter for silicone dolls? I've never heard of that and am interested in using this. I guess the ingredients are what matters. What would one want to avoid? Any recommendations based on actual use?

INFORMATIONS