sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Emma
Doll
Doll

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by Emma »

KIKU wrote:i spilled my hot chocoloate on that last photo in the topless post.
Hi Kiku :D
:haha4: I'm sorry :oops: :lol:
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

DollSofie
Doll
Doll

Post by DollSofie »

She is soooo wonderfull!!
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun ;)

.xX DollSofie Xx.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

DollSofie wrote:She is soooo wonderfull!!
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun ;)

.xX DollSofie Xx.

Thanks Sofie! :D

Emma told me you met in DA. I'm glad you decided to pop by here too :D

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Getting your special lady ready for pictures takes a while :lol:

We haven't done lipstick in a while but tonight we're celebrating so I applied some. It is difficult... And then when you think it's done you discover that she has lipstick on her teeth :haha4:

Well, I think the final result is pretty alright. Here Emma is sitting in front of the telly relaxing a bit.
DSC_0538.JPG
DSC_0538.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 2418 times
Now I must go to the supermarket and fix something to eat, then we'll do some more pictures and reveal Emmas full outfit for tonight. :mrgreen:

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Now I must go to the supermarket and fix something to eat, then we'll do some more pictures and reveal Emmas full outfit for tonight. :mrgreen:
Here I am waiting with full excitement ... she is already looking great :wink:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

That's a beautiful photograph Sofos, I had a feeling that Emms would be wearing her red dress when I saw the colour of her new wig. Yep, it looks as fantastic as I thought it would.
Sofos wrote:We haven't done lipstick in a while but tonight we're celebrating so I applied some. It is difficult...
I had the same trouble when I came to do Hanna's at the doll meet. Not something to be done in a hurry.
Sofos wrote:Well, I think the final result is pretty alright. Here Emma is sitting in front of the telly relaxing a bit.
I'd go further than pretty alright, i'd say gorgeous.

Me and the girls are looking forward to tonight's photo shoot, we've been looking forward to seeing the red dress since Emms mentioned it.

Best wishes from the Wild Plains dwellers to you and Emms. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Sofos wrote:And then when you think it's done you discover that she has lipstick on her teeth :haha4:
She probably liked the taste of it. You didn't buy lipstick with strawberry fllavour, did you?

I love Emma's new hairstyle, it suits her very well.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Not commented here before but Emma really is very beautiful. Wonderful pictures too.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Virgin_Doll wrote:
Here I am waiting with full excitement ... she is already looking great :wink:

Thanks VD :D You'll have to wait a few more hours I think :wink:

Mondoon wrote:That's a beautiful photograph Sofos, I had a feeling that Emms would be wearing her red dress when I saw the colour of her new wig. Yep, it looks as fantastic as I thought it would.
Sofos wrote:We haven't done lipstick in a while but tonight we're celebrating so I applied some. It is difficult...
I had the same trouble when I came to do Hanna's at the doll meet. Not something to be done in a hurry.
Sofos wrote:Well, I think the final result is pretty alright. Here Emma is sitting in front of the telly relaxing a bit.
I'd go further than pretty alright, i'd say gorgeous.

Me and the girls are looking forward to tonight's photo shoot, we've been looking forward to seeing the red dress since Emms mentioned it.

Best wishes from the Wild Plains dwellers to you and Emms. :D
Yea, I think I spent a good 30 minutes with the lipstick and a wet cloth trying to fix the mess and rinse and repeat :lol
How DO girls do it?

Btw, Hanna looked great on the pictures I've seen from the meet! :D

Best wishes to you, Hanna and Katie as always :)

Kim wrote:
Sofos wrote:And then when you think it's done you discover that she has lipstick on her teeth :haha4:
She probably liked the taste of it. You didn't buy lipstick with strawberry fllavour, did you?

I love Emma's new hairstyle, it suits her very well.
Thanks Kim, I think so too :D
Haha, that would explain it but no I don't think so :lol:
It is fortunate that she is so patient with me though :D

Maviarab wrote:Not commented here before but Emma really is very beautiful. Wonderful pictures too.
Thanks for stopping by Maviarab!
Emma sure loves the attention :lol:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

This turned out to be one of our biggest photo shoots yet. 130 pictures taken in all sorts of different situations. It will take me some time to sort it out so I will not post the entire shoot today...
We had so much fun and I can feel that my relationship with Emma got stronger with her new wig! She's sooo pretty the pictures don't do her justice :lol:

However, since I teased you already I will reveal a few pics showing her full outfit now!
DSC_0540.JPG
DSC_0540.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 2387 times
DSC_0542.JPG
DSC_0542.JPG (3.08 MiB) Viewed 2387 times
DSC_0546.JPG
DSC_0546.JPG (3 MiB) Viewed 2387 times
DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0549.JPG (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2387 times
Look out for more pictures tomorrow!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Well, I thought the red dress was going to look good but....wow. What a gorgeous colour. What a lovely combination with her new wig too. Lovely jewellery too. A princess.
'Keep still please Hanna I'm trying to type here' :roll: Sorry, she's a bit excitable after seeing these.
Gorgeous I think is still not quite adequate and as you say photographs never do justice to how our girls look at close quarters.
Thanks for posting a few, we were waiting. :D

Best wishes to you both and have a wonderful evening.

Myself, Hanna (obviously :lol: ) and Katie
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Mondoon wrote:Well, I thought the red dress was going to look good but....wow. What a gorgeous colour. What a lovely combination with her new wig too. Lovely jewellery too. A princess.
'Keep still please Hanna I'm trying to type here' :roll: Sorry, she's a bit excitable after seeing these.
Gorgeous I think is still not quite adequate and as you say photographs never do justice to how our girls look at close quarters.
Thanks for posting a few, we were waiting. :D

Best wishes to you both and have a wonderful evening.

Myself, Hanna (obviously :lol: ) and Katie

Thanks Mondoon and Hanna :D

I was afraid it would be too much with the red legs too but I think she pulled that off wonderfully :razz:
and you are right, the wig goes so well together with the color of the dress :D

I think overall this is my favorite photo shoot so far :thumbs_up: (see, now I raised expectations again... :? )

Anyway, I'm so glad we saved the dress for this occasion! Even though Emma mistakenly took that for laziness :roll:

All the best to you and the girls!
Emma waves from the sofa!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

OMG!!! Sofos these photos are hot! I actually don't think I have ever seen red sheers/stockings in my life. If I did i sure don't remember it. Awesome photos. Awesome Outfit. Awesome Emma! She looks great!

-DD27

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Emma has a very beautiful dress, Sofos.
The combination with red pantyhose and red shoes makes her even more beautiful. :thumbs_up:
The jewelry I find beautiful to ... even more ... I always thought that two necklaces are too many :lol: ... but here proves to me that I am wrong
:wink:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

DollDaddy27 wrote:OMG!!! Sofos these photos are hot! I actually don't think I have ever seen red sheers/stockings in my life. If I did i sure don't remember it. Awesome photos. Awesome Outfit. Awesome Emma! She looks great!

-DD27
Well thank you! :D You might wanna hold onto something for the rest of the ride :lol:
Virgin_Doll wrote:Emma has a very beautiful dress, Sofos.
The combination with red pantyhose and red shoes makes her even more beautiful. :thumbs_up:
The jewelry I find beautiful to ... even more ... I always thought that two necklaces are too many :lol: ... but here proves to me that I am wrong
:wink:
:D
I think there can never bee too much bling bling :D She's pretty much wearing everything she owns :mrgreen:

I see you both like the red panty-hose. Or are they stay ups?
I'm very happy with how they turned out and that they are enough sheer to give enough contrast against the dress!

INFORMATIONS