sanhuiofficial.com

How Can I Delete Post?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

How Can I Delete Post?

Post by Rustey »

Hi Everyone,

I need to delete my old post of my Carol 145 Sanhui because she now has a new face and I would like to post photos.

I have tried hard to find how to delete posts but it seems impossible. Please does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Rustey

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: How Can I Delete Post?

Post by Nescio50 »

Terms of Use wrote:You have a grace period of 24 hours in which to edit or delete your posts. After this grace period, you may request staff to remove your post only if there have been no replies to your post. In most cases, staff, at their discretion, will be happy to edit your posts for you after the grace period has expired, as long as it does not affect the integrity of the thread itself.

Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How Can I Delete Post?

Post by Rustey »

Nescio50,

Thank you, that helps.

INFORMATIONS