sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 92cm Silicone Doll - Photo / Video Thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sanhui 92cm Silicone Doll - Photo / Video Thread

Post by Broven »

Well, to be honest, "singing" wasn't the first thing that came to my mind either. lol

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Awesome video, Sate.

The photos are also appreciated, no doubt this doll fell into good hands.

Is a visual pleasure, look at those tits or that ass, god, that ass, so well done.

One owner, in his day, commented that he was not happy with his butt because, according to him, he was too rigid.

I, I see it perfect, neither soft, nor hard, as if it were a gymnastics ass.

The tits have good consistency, I think Sanhui has improved a bit the material of the body in general, the first models seem to have been somewhat stiffer or that seems to me.

After watching the video, what can I say.....

If I had the desire before, now I can not get it out of my head.

Friends, if you have money for this juicy whim and you enter the doubts, I tell you that there is nothing to think about, that you are already delaying to get one.

Sate, you have me intrigued and expectant, which will be the following.....

Greetings.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Here's another set of photos for this dolly wearing a handmade bikini. These are easy to make even for a doll with a fantasy body shape like this.

Enjoy the photos.

- Sate

Attachments
IMG_4136.JPG
IMG_4136.JPG (2.39 MiB) Viewed 4495 times
IMG_4151.JPG
IMG_4151.JPG (3.97 MiB) Viewed 4495 times
IMG_4153.JPG
IMG_4153.JPG (2.71 MiB) Viewed 4495 times
IMG_4155.JPG
IMG_4155.JPG (5.32 MiB) Viewed 4495 times
IMG_4159.JPG
IMG_4159.JPG (4.72 MiB) Viewed 4495 times
IMG_4161.JPG
IMG_4161.JPG (3.62 MiB) Viewed 4495 times
IMG_4164.JPG
IMG_4164.JPG (4.81 MiB) Viewed 4495 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

This doll is very photogenic, whatever you put or do with it is great, it is a gift for the eyes.

Thank you very much for the photos, that the motivation does not run out Sate, greetings friend.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

I hope everyone enjoyed the photos and new video, this dolly is now up for sale here: viewtopic.php?f=128&t=111328

As always, I wonder which doll I'll get to review and photograph next, it's exciting to think about.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

There's a funny thing that happens in the new video.

I do not know if it was a coincidence, but when you take your finger off the ass, I hear a dog bark.

It seems that he does not like that sound of suction cup, lol, nevertheless for us it is a delight.

Friends, this sweet sound will be what we will hear when we play with our friend the one-eyed or the cyclop of the caverns, lol.

Sate, thank you very much for showing us all the charms of this fabulous doll, good luck with the sale.

Djinn, now we have all eyes on you, greetings to all.

bertybaby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertybaby »

Sate wrote:Evening all,

Welcome to this short thread on the Sanhui 92cm silicone doll. For such a small doll, it packs a lot of detail and softness in a fantasy-style hourglass frame. Any photos and video of this dolly will be posted here for easy future reference.

Unboxing Video

Password for videos: dolls

Softness Check Video

Thank you for the detailed info.
Would you recommend this doll, or is it really too miniature for practical use?

Pros:
- Soft silicone blend with surprising elasticity
- Rigid but flexible skeleton with finger bones
- Lightweight at roughly 17-20 lbs (unconfirmed)

Cons:
- Price (>$900 USD)
- Sexual cavities are noticeably small and tight, making intercourse difficult
- Facial expression is fixed for the Haruka head

As always, feel free to post any questions here in the topic regarding the doll or send a PM. Additional photos are below for everyone's enjoyment.

- Sate

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

bertybaby, nothing happens friend, we all make mistakes, please, if you have something to tell or some opinion, do not keep it, vomit everything, lol.

In a couple of hours, I tell you about a Chinese forum that I just saw with new photos of this doll.

Now not because I'm going to have dinner, lol, regards.

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Well, with a full stomach and more relaxed we are going to the subject.

Searching and searching, because nothing escapes me, I found a Chinese forum where this twin of Haruka is shown.

ImageImage

We can see that the tongue has been detached.

Undoubtedly, it looks very good with the tongue out, the question is, will the tongue remain in the mouth during the blowjob or, on the contrary, will it come out with the movement of the penis?

Maybe Knightshift can answer this question.

I put the link to the Chinese forum where there are more photos.

http://www.zhongwa.net/thread-28427-1-2.html

I do not know if the antivirus or the browser will give way to the page, in the description indicates, unsecure connection, just in case I put the rest of the photos.

I recommend checking the Chinese forum from time to time, the owner of this doll may update and show more photos.

Well, and this is all for now friends, djinn, you are very quiet, lol, greetings.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cool

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Hello friends, I just found some very nice photos of another beautiful sister of Haruka.

Mmmmmm seeing this we should consider the idea of taking the tongue out of our future dolls, lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage

https://www.dollsclub.com/premium-silik ... 0223?c=113

The seller is not promoted in the forum but it seems reliable and safe, anyway I advise to speak with Sanhui to know if it is safe to buy there.

By the way, researching in the official Chinese site of Sanhui I have seen this......

http://www.sanhuidoll.com/product/236.html

I captured the image with Windows because the site did not allow me to link, the purpose of the capture is to inform and nothing else.

I thought that the only articulation with hinges was the neck, apparently in the back and the groin of the legs there are also hinges.

It would be necessary to know if this articulation is available for the elbows and knees or on the contrary they are still of the swan neck type.

Before finishing I show you this image with better quality of the last photo of the previous post.

https://www.thesilverdoll.com/sanhui-92 ... exdoll-24/

I dream of having this doll in my lap someday.

And this is all friends, I hope you cheer up and show your beautiful dolls, greetings to all.
Attachments
Captura.JPG
Captura.JPG (73.6 KiB) Viewed 4283 times

darkeldar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkeldar »

Hello all,

Firstly, apologize for my english, it's not my native language.

I really consider buying that doll, but i cannot make a choice beetween her and the piperdoll 100cm.

I had a WM 100 which looked too young for me, have a JY 65 which is too diffuclt to "practice" because of her tight entries and a 135 silidoll summer which is perfect, but not as maniable as this little miss.

Basically, for me that 92 cm is more attractive visually, and more easy to hide, but the main point for me is softness, particulary during intercourse.

I read that the New Sanhui models are softer than before. Can someone confirm that ?
If someone tried that two models, which is better for play in your opinion ?

Secondly, i've some doubt about the skeleton. I think the piper one is more posable and durable, but i'm not sure actually.

So if someone can give me some advice, it will be helpfull. Thanks by advance

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

darkeldar, welcome friend.

This doll was undoubtedly improved, it must be remembered that the first models were manufactured approximately in March 2016.

When a product has been on the market for more than two years and sells well, reviews are usually made to polish certain things.

Sate said it very clearly, the doll is softer and more flexible than the other one that it had previously.

I think Sanhui improved the 92 cm in 2018, now they have a softer skin and a better skeleton, however, Sanhui could use this thread to clarify the matter.

Undoubtedly, if we compare Dollto's 2016 review https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=110628 and the second video of Sate 2019, in both videos, when they touch the ass of the doll, that of Sate 2019 is clearly softer.

I can not help you in your choice friend but one thing is clear, if you like anime manga hentai this doll has no rival and if you add that it is the doll with the three holes, mouth, pussy and ass of smaller size and weight...........

The dolls too soft of the type tpe, can be quite realistic but have a serious problem, are easier to deform, imagine breasts or semi-flat asses also problems with clothing as a result of pressure marks.

We must avoid tight clothing and a prolonged posture, this doll has the perfect consistency neither soft nor hard, greetings.

SocalGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SocalGuy »

Can you still buy this doll in the usa?

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

SocalGuy, friend, I do not understand your question well.

If you mean the sale of this doll, it's been a month since Sate sold it.

INFORMATIONS