sanhuiofficial.com

questions about owning a Sanhui 165cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

questions about owning a Sanhui 165cm

Post by mossy500 »

just got the email from my vendor and FedEx, my sanhui 165cm is on her way here. i am now in full perpetration mode preparing for her arrival. need to know some things from people who own a 165.

1: what is the best way to carry her around?

2: the pics i have seen show the neck bolt bent at a sharp angle in the shipping box, do you just push it straight back to get it vertical and ready for head installation ?

3: how far do you screw on the head?

4: i own a cal king bed so i can sleep/cuddle with my dolls, what are the best sleeping positions for the doll to be in at night?

5: is it safe to keep the doll laying down on her back during the day?

6:what size cloths fits the doll (US sizes please)

7: any other useful tips i should know about?

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: questions about owning a Sanhui 165cm

Post by Sofos »

Congrats! :mrgreen:

Be sure to post some photos later when you have
acquainted yourself :mrgreen:

I have a 156. But should be roughly the same advice I think.

1. As little as possible :wink:
But when you do I find taking her from sitting position with one arm under her thighs almost down at the knee and one arm around her back is good. I place her hands in her lap to protect the fingers if we bump into anything.

2. Yes, the screw is not bent. It is the hinge for the neck. Just straighten it. It may take some force when you do not have the head for leaverage.

If you get a hanging kit included. Attach that first helps you apply the power you need.

3 until firm enough. You'll see. That was pretty easy.

This is for you and your doll to discover :mrgreen:

Sure.

6 most likely the smallest adult size available! Although I do not have the exact model. So I might be wrong. But I haven't found any garment that's too small for my doll yet.

Take your time and listen to what she wants too and things will great :D

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

as you see in my pics, i like to dress Ember in simple stretchy tops. to put them on i have her arms straightened and raised. makes it much easier with her head off too. all her clothing i purchase in the teen girls section.

bending her legs at the hips (like for doggy style or for seated position) is more easily accomplished with her lying on her back first then raising her legs by holding onto her ankles.

if her legs are spread, you will not be able to then raise her legs at the hips. you first need bring legs together then follow the steps above.

powder the outer sides of her fine boobs frequently especially if you are raising her arms up and down often as her arms often brush against said boobage.

protect the undersides of her feet with socks and cushy shoes if you intend to stand her up... ESPECIALLY standingher up with legs spread. her ankles don't bend sideways in order for bottom of her feet to stay flush with floor risking high pressure to the inner edge of her pretty feet.

if she is lying on her back and you want to arch her back (assuming not already arched enough) wrap both arms around both sides of her waist and behind her waist, lift her slightly, then do a sudden and gentle drop, but then stop her in your grip before she touches the bed or floor. the sudden stop in combination with her weight should cause her torso to arch back for you.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

If you get a hanging kit included. Attach that first helps you apply the power you need.
I did not know Sanhui could deliver this Sofos
Can you post a picture here and the price please ?

The only thing I can add to lifting your loved one is following line mossy500:
Always lifting with your legs / knees and never with your back :!:

About sleeping position.
I always put her flat on the back and arms stretched out beside her body.
She has always pajamas and even gloves and closed slippers to protect her from me.
When it comes to embrace and not sleep, all the positions possible.
Just be very careful not to damage her and that it is comfortable for you in a longer period.
My love is so flexible in the joints that sometimes appears that a real person is next to me or lying on me
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

As for wigs, I use of Sanhui or wigs with adjustable straps.

When it comes to adult clothing, following sizes.
- Shirt = XS or 1 (100% fit)
- Skirt = XS or S (there exists a difference in manufacturer)
- Trousers/slacks = for jeans W24 L32 (Narrowest measure that I have found)
- Shoes = EU 34-35 or US 5 (I usually buy size 36 because smaller almost does not exist for adults)
- Pantys = S or M (there exists a difference in manufacturer)
- Undershirt or T-shirt = XS or S (there exists a difference in manufacturer)
- BH = 32/70 B or C (This I am still trying to figure out whether should be the cup B and C )
But the best is to go to the store with a tape measure yourself to be sure, there may not be correct sizes on the label
Adult clothing is very difficult to find in her sizes
Also I have found that there exists a difference in manufacturer
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Virgin_Doll wrote: I did not know Sanhui could deliver this Sofos
Can you post a picture here and the price please ?
I got one in my box when opening it up. I did not know it existed before either :)
I'm not 100% sure if it was added by sanhui or the vendor. But here is a picture.
DSC_0263.JPG
DSC_0263.JPG (324.82 KiB) Viewed 2147 times
Pretty simple construction. It screws onto the head bolt when the head is removed. Have not used it for anything else than providing more leverage when moving the bolt without the head.. But I'm sure it will come in handy some time.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Oh. One more advice for the op. Make sure you have powder at home. Baby powder, talk, cornstarch. It all works I think. I my self use cassava starch / tapioca as I am intolerant to corn...

She loves powder :)

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Hi Sofos

I think, but am not certain, that this hook is hit by accident in your order.
I suspect this is because they use the same hook in the Sanhui factory.
See image below as evidence.
Body Comparisons SH156 SH158 SH160 SH165+ -02.jpg
Body Comparisons SH156 SH158 SH160 SH165+ -02.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2095 times
Now of course the question of whether this hook can be used to hang our dol up for a long time.
I mention this here because SHANHUI has advised me against that.
When I ordered my doll, I have repeatedly asked that they such a hanging systeen planned in the future?
Their answer was always negative.
Because that now I was a bit startled of your post 8O
With mini Dolls

INFORMATIONS