sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing Angelique - 165 R-cup beauty

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MIKE238
Former Member

Introducing Angelique - 165 R-cup beauty

Post by MIKE238 »

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce to you Angelique. This, for me, is the finest and most beautiful doll I have ever owned and she is a masterpiece from the wonderful people at Sanhui. This doll is not just a "doll" for me - she is more a companion than anything else and just having her here at my home is like a bright light always casting joy and beauty whenever I'm in the room with her. Yes, yes, I know I may be a little "crazy" about Angelique but she is very special. I have owned other dolls in the past but none compare with Angelique and that is because of the artistry and care of the master sculptors at Sanhui. She will be my companion for life.

The quality of my lady Angelique is absolutely superb. All Sanhui dolls are made of medical grade platinum cured silicone, NOT TPE. The mold lines on her body are almost invisible and the skin surface is very realistic - based on Sanhui's decision to use the new skin surface version - 165+ - which gives the appearance and feeling of the pores of human skin. Very cool!

The people at Sanhui, especially Coco and team, were tremendously helpful and answered all my questions about the doll I wanted to purchase. I stumbled on their site one day and saw their introduction of the new doll - the 165 R-cup doll. That was it - THE ONE! As I mentioned above I have owned other dolls in the past, all of which I have sold to other doll lovers. There was nothing wrong at all with those dolls but I just wasn't quite satisfied with them just yet. Once I saw the R-cup Sanui new doll, though, I knew she was absolutely the perfect doll I have been looking for and I knew I had to have her.

There's much more to find out about Sanhui's dolls at: https://www.sanhuidolls.com

...and definitely you should read about their commitment for the best quality dolls available:

https://www.sanhuidolls.com/faq-and-doll-size-chart-1

Okay now... all the "double" images of Angelique here are for you to cross your eyes and see her in glorious 3D!

I hope to take more photos of her with different wigs (sent to me especially from Sanhui) and dresses in the future and I'll add them to this post when I can.

I was extremely impressed by the care and thoughtfulness of the wonderful people at Sanhui while packing my girl for the long trip from China to here in Missouri. I was a bit alarmed when the crate arrived upside down and I was especially concerned that my girl's breasts might have been flattened with the body inverted but once I opened the box (upright, of course!) there was no worry at all because of the incredible meticulous packing to keep her safe during the long trip.

These first two images (along with many other images of the doll to verify what I was going to receive when she arrived) were sent to me by Sanhui while Angelique was being packed:

Here are a few photos as I was unpacking here at home. I was, to say the least, blown away by what I was seeing as I slowly removed the packing material:

You can see the pile of packing material that came out of the box and you can also see how the body was in perfect shape with no problems at all.

One aspect of owning a doll is what now has become the standard by doll makers, be it silicone or TPE, is the threaded bolt we all see protruding out of the top of the necks of our dolls. That bolt is meant to not only attach the head on it to complete the doll, but also it's used to hang the doll in a closet - without the head - for storage. It's very important and useful but for me I never liked the idea of screwing on the head for playtime and then unscrewing the head again for hanging the body in a closet. I wanted her to be visible all the time in my bedroom. So I modified a doll stand I bought about 5 years ago from Sinthetics dolls (no longer a part of TDF here) that originally came with a Sinthetics doll (that I no longer have):

I can still put her on her stand and into a closet if need be but no more "screwing" the head on or off for me!

In this next photo I'll describe how I did this - note the numbered images that I explain next:

1 - I had a welder and fabricator make this "angle iron" object for me, along with the "tab", that I attached to the existing stand as shown in the next images. On the right is where the doll hangs and you'll see a slot with a hole on top of the slot which is important for securing the tab once the doll is hanging on the stand.

2 - This is the tab that, once it is in place on top of the doll's neck, slides into the slot as shown. I don't show it here but once the doll is hanging from the bracket I insert a bolt in the hole as shown on the top of the slot as shown in the next image (no. 3):

3 - ...from which the doll will hang.

4 - Before I attached the tab I screwed a nut on the hanging bolt first (not visible), then I secure the tab with another nut as shown. I used the first nut to keep the tab from damaging the silicone neck. The hole on the right of the tab is where the bolt will secure the doll to the stand. You're probably thinking that the doll might fall from the stand at some point but that simply won't happen because of how secure the doll is on the stand.

5 - Now the head is permanently screwed onto the neck bolt. Here you can see the short tab protruding from the back of the neck and the doll hangs nicely once the tab is slid into the slot - and then the bolt is inserted to prevent the doll tab sliding out.

Here you can see the bolt I was talking about above. One thing I had to do was carve out a small amount of silicone as you can see because with it in place it was very difficult to make sure the holes in the bracket and the tab line up properly. When I remove the doll from the stand for playtime the tab is virtually invisible inside her hair so it is not an annoyance at all.

One thing I included on the base of the doll stand is a panel that the doll's feet rest right on it so that the tab at the top (not shown here) is level with the slot normally making it easy to slide the tab in and secure it with a bolt. But whenever I remove the doll for play and then later try to hang her up again, there may be a problem where the tab doesn't line up with the bracket properly - usually because her knees have been bent a little during play causing the misalignment of the tab. So, temporarily, I use a crowbar to raise the foot panel (the back of the panel is hinged to the base) just enough so the tab can easily slide into the slot allowing the insertion of the secure bolt. I'm going to have my welder make a permanent foot "pedal" for me to attach to the stand's base so I can easily raise the panel in the future if necessary.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy all of this and if any of you would like plans of the doll stand addition just send me a private note and I'll send you the plans.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Angelique - 165 R-cup beauty

Post by subcom117 »

Great intro and photos. Those 3D photos really work. Made me want to reach out and touch 8)
Love the slender body with boobs that have such projection. Enjoy your gal and your honeymoon! :wink:

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Thanks subcom! She's a beauty and a very special lady.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

3D fun! Felt like a kid looking through a ViewMaster at some naughty pics :lol: Sanhui faces are so gorgeous! That R-cup is too much boobage for me, but for some I imagine it's heaven on Earth. How is the softness of the silicone? From what I've read they have been slightly lagging other shops like 4woods and Realdoll in the silicone softness wars, but maybe they are catching up.

Sanhui is really tempting me. Can you share a contact email for their sales team? Thanks and congrats!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Blizzrock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blizzrock »

OMG, she’s beautiful.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I crossed my eyes for the 3D. I dont want to stop looking...

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

a beautiful doll there. sanhui are an amazing manufacturer.

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

Love the side by side cross eye pictures. Gives it a feel of the curves. Well done.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mike 238.

Angelique is a stunning looking doll.

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Wow
Very nice lady
You are a lucky man :D

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I don't know how to look at her to get the 3D effect.

She is a stunning work of art - a masterpiece......

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Thanks everyone, rubyfan, Blizzrock, Tybalt, optical delusion, Fraz, Anung Un Rama, pdkh2000, LJ69! And rubyfan, I once had a Realdoll years ago and I feel Sanhui has, at least, caught up with all the silicone doll makers and possibly surpassed them, in my opinion. There is a slight difference between TPE and silicone but personally I like the silicone touch better and there is virtually no odor at all from the silicone. Maybe I'm just biased because my new doll, Angelique, is so perfect!

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

great looking doll!

She's very well made, as well as busty.

Not your fault, but it irks me that these doll manufacturers are listing bra sizes in different countries systems. I wish they would standardize into UK sizing, which is the world's "Gold" standard for huge bra sizes.

Can you take measurements of the doll....
A) around her boobs at the widest part?
B) around her ribs under the boobs?

I'd be curious to know what her bra size is converted into a UK size bra, for comparison sake.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

If I tap the pictures to enlarge them and then rotate to landscape View and put my eyes virtually right up to the screen voala 3D amazing.

I love your hanging device.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Did you get the soft gel filled breasts or solid.
It's good to hear such accolades from somebody who has experience with other dolls. For me this was also my immediate and obvious choice and is my first and only doll. That is to say it so far because I'm part of that huge tits torso Consortium still looking for five more members. $460 how can you go wrong
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

INFORMATIONS