sanhuiofficial.com

Some questions/comments about Sanhui dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Some questions/comments about Sanhui dolls

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Some questions/comments about Sanhui dolls:

1. I really like the 156cm, but for weight purposes I'd prefer the 145. Does the 145 have the same skin feel, texture, breast feel, vagina stimulation etc as the 156? I'm a big, strong person, but I do have degenerative disc disease in my spine so I'm always looking to not aggravate a back problem with too much weight. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. When my back flares up, my lifting strength is cut in half.

I like this doll a lot though (and it's my favorite head that Sanhui makes)
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin

2. Is Sanhui willing to make my favorite head for the 145cm?

3. Warranty: The Sanhui warranty is impressive. It's nice to see a manufacturer stand behind their product like this. However, how realistic is it to ship a doll all the way back to China for repairs? I live in the western USA. Does Sanhui have a repair location closer to me than China?
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/about-sanhui

4. Virtual inspection: Does Sanhui allow a virtual inspection prior to shipment? I've seen other manufacturers do this (where they send detailed photos of the doll prior to shipment)

5. Vendors: Their website gives the impression Sanhui discourages purchases through vendors. Does anyone have any feedback about buying directly from Sanhui vs. through a vendor?

6. Their website could definitely be improved. It seems some of the TDF approved vendors have built the most user friendly websites. Sanhui seems very committed to making modifications for customers though

7. I've read a little about the Sanhui hymen. I'd like more details. Does the hymen come on all Sanhui dolls now?

Your feedback and questions are most appreciated.

Lloydon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Some questions/comments about Sanhui dolls

Post by Lloydon »

I can answer No.4

Just ordered from Sanhui myself and my order is complete. Before shipping they sent me several photos and two videos.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello.
Just thought i would chime in here. As far as the customization questions go, unfortunately I have no answer on those. The Sanhui 145 was my first doll and I like her overall, especially for the price. She actually weighs 60 pounds with her head on. Her silicone is nice and soft and her boobs jiggle nicely. I have had her a year and a half and the only real complaint I have is her joints have loosened a lot. I have done lots of photo shoots with her though. Also had a delamination problem, but Samara78 fixed her up good as new.
Sanhui sent me a video of her before she shipped. Mine didn't have a hymen. She does have correct genital placement though and nice detail on the vag and butthole.

Bottom line is Sanhui145 is a good doll for the price. And a great first doll in my opinion.:thumbs_up:
Check out Eves thread in my signature for some photos.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

gonestill77 wrote:Also had a delamination problem, but Samara78 fixed her up good as new.
I don't know what a delamination problem is and who is Samara78? I'm still new enough here I'm still learning.
gonestill77 wrote:Sanhui sent me a video of her before she shipped.
Every manufacturer should do that. It seems like Sanhui is the only vendor who does.
gonestill77 wrote:Mine didn't have a hymen. She does have correct genital placement though and nice detail on the vag and butthole.
I actually prefer the slightly off genital placement on the 156CM Sanhui doll. I see it as a bonus :) Not a big deal either way.

My goal was to find a platinum silicone doll under $2500 that was reasonably comparable to the WM140 in looks, touch, etc.
My research has led me to believe the Sanhui145 is that doll for me.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Samara78 is our forum doll doctor. Any time something breaks or goes wrong with a doll most people message her for repair advice/instructions.
Delamination is when the silicone separates from itself and if left untreated can cause major damage. It is a manufacturing defect. I have seen on here that it doesn't matter who made your doll, it can just happen and its no fault of the doll owner.
The correct genital placement on the 145 doesn't hinder fun time at all, at least in my experience.
If you get a 145 and have any questions in general about her or clothing sizes etc, feel free to pm me. I would be happy to help.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

gonestill77 wrote:Samara78 is our forum doll doctor. Any time something breaks or goes wrong with a doll most people message her for repair advice/instructions.
Can we ship a doll to her for repairs then? I would imagine doll doctors could stay plenty busy.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

here is the thread that you can use for help

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=74013&hilit=ask+the+doc&start=300

makes a good read to give an idea of what can go wrong and what your options are.

and yes i do think she takes dolls for repairs and is american based. send her a pm to confirm.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:Samara78 is our forum doll doctor. Any time something breaks or goes wrong with a doll most people message her for repair advice/instructions.
Can we ship a doll to her for repairs then? I would imagine doll doctors could stay plenty busy.

Yes, you can ship a doll to her. Most times people don't want their doll to leave home so she will give detailed instructions on the repair and or walk you through it on the phone.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

gonestill77 wrote:If you get a 145 and have any questions in general about her or clothing sizes etc, feel free to pm me. I would be happy to help. :glou:
What made you decide on the 145CM vs the 156cm?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:If you get a 145 and have any questions in general about her or clothing sizes etc, feel free to pm me. I would be happy to help. :glou:
What made you decide on the 145CM vs the 156cm?
The 156 wasn't made yet when i was in the market for my first doll. My only other choice from Sanhui was the 165 and she was a little heavy for me and out of my price range. I figured the 145 was life size enough for me. I like short ladies. I didn't want to go smaller and I wanted to be sure I would be able to handle her weight wise. Plus the 145 has more curves than the 165. I love the hips on the 145. And the price was unbeatable for a 145 platinum silicone doll. TPE dolls look good but I want no part of that stuff. And I paid less for my silicone than most pay for TPE of same size.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

How good is the kissing with this doll?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:How good is the kissing with this doll?

I don't do it much but her lips are soft. I finally got a tongue for her but haven't tried kissing with it in yet.
I am not much for kissing dolls in general because it falls very short compared to kissing a real lady, but I do it every now and then.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Lloydon wrote:I can answer No.4

Just ordered from Sanhui myself and my order is complete. Before shipping they sent me several photos and two videos.
They'll also send you more if you have any concerns.

Lloydon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lloydon »

The_Turnip wrote:
Lloydon wrote:I can answer No.4

They'll also send you more if you have any concerns.
Thanks, the pictures and two video they sent i felt were enough. But good to know for future buyers.

Now it the horrible waiting game. Though it was probably a worse month to buy one. As my order was sent to UPS on 30th and now it the 8th and still on the processing part. But as it is December i wont complain :)

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I found out today that Sanhui has a virgin option, but it's not an option that can be shipped to the USA.

Has anyone had sex with a virgin Sanhui doll? What is the fake blood made of? I can't order it, but I'm still curious.

I also have two other questions about Sanhui dolls:

1. Has anyone purchased the hanging hook for Sanhui? Good idea? Bad idea? Is it good to hang a Sanhui doll when not in use? I'm also wondering if the hook can be removed if you are cuddling with the doll and then inserted when ready to hang it.
2. Is the soft stomach a good idea? I'm sure it is for touch, but is it bad for long term durability?
3. Do Sanhui heads come with tongues or is this an add-on?

I'm open to all feedback, both positive and negative.

INFORMATIONS