sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168cm reviews and pictures?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sanhui 168cm reviews and pictures?

Post by Pinestreet »

I am really interested in getting the 168cm but would really love to hear from our TDF members who have purchased this model. Do you have reviews that you would like to share? How does the skin feel, how is the weight, orifice placement, etc. How is the upgraded skeleton? Any pictures you will be willing to share?

I am pretty envious of some other vendor boards because of how many pictures and reviews they have. Sanhui's designs are my favorite.. Let's have some more posts here!

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 168cm reviews and pictures?

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I bought a 145 CM Sanhui last week. Not a 168, but I'll give you some feedback.
How does the skin feel
The jiggly boobs feel amazing. Honestly, I was hoping for a doll to cuddle with and this one really isn't that cuddly. Others may have a different opinion, but this doll isn't cuddly for me. It's high quality silicone so maybe others are more imaginative than I am. I know I have other requirements now. I want a smaller doll (a mini) and I want her cuddly with extra soft skin.
how is the weight
I can't believe how heavy she is for a 145 CM doll. I bought a smaller doll to lower the weight and she's still heavy. I love girl on top. If you get a 168 she won't be on top much! Someone told if me girl on top is my favorite position then I need a 100 CM doll so I'm considering a few of those.
orifice placement
The Sanhui vulva is beautiful. Mine's still a virgin, but I did peek inside and the vagina is ribbed for pleasure. I left her a virgin because I've been strongly wanting to go in a different direction and likely sell her.
How is the upgraded skeleton?
Stiff...very stiff. It's taking some work to get used to. Her back is really flexible. I have no idea how it lasts over time, but brand new it sure feels strong.

Sanhuis are beautiful dolls. I just don't think mine is the right fit for me at this time. Maybe down the road when I'm more experienced with dolls they'd be a better fit for me.

I really wanted silicone for ease of maintenance, but I also want a soft, cuddly doll. I might have to go with TPE for that. Always tradeoffs :(
I am pretty envious of some other vendor boards because of how many pictures and reviews they have. Sanhui's designs are my favorite.. Let's have some more posts here!
My doll is super photogenic, but that's not my main requirement anymore.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 168cm reviews and pictures?

Post by Wight »

Chronotron made 168 review with photos.

The Sanhui Doll board is quite comprehensive, but the some individual thread headlines are not very informative lacking model specification, so it is sometimes hard to find a certain model. I said once that here is 7 or 8 145's at Sanhui Doll forum, but after browsing all this forum, I found 18-19! There might be even more.

The thread headlines are hard/impossible to change/upgrade at least with my computer skills. Otherwise TDF is well put together and easy to act - thought that I'd be in nightmare situation to post anything here but it works surprisingly well.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS