sanhuiofficial.com

Initial review of my new 158/Amelia head!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Initial review of my new 158/Amelia head!

Post by Up2myneck »

Meet Kate!!
Ordered from The-Doll-House UK, and arrived after just over a month! My primary choice was the 'Amelia' head along with several extras, more details of those later. :)

First, as always from me, here is a little background information:

Kate, [full name Kate E. Plentiful] is 24 years old and was introduced to me by my Janette, as they used to work together for a short while behind the makeup counter at the local chemists.
Before that she had her own little retail business in a side street adult shop selling sex aids to people, mainly penis enlargers to men. However, most of the male clientele used to come in the shop just to pester her for 'personal enlargement' favours, so she had to abandon the business. Kate is also a part-time bass player in an all female post-punk/screamo/thrash crossover type band
called the 'Fabulous Beavers', so she dresses accordingly when going out for rehearsals and gigs - much more pics to follow :wink:
Her main hobbies and interests include greasing poles, playing the skin flute, riding bare back covered in maple syrup, caressing and feeding the one-eyed trouser snake - but she only handles one at once :wink: Plus, she really likes those who go downstairs for breakfast and do a bit of oyster gargling.

This is the 158 body with standing feet & textured skin, but without any extras such as the gel implants. I have noticed, on occasion, some pics of other dolls with belly implants that have caused the skin surface to fold and crease a little, so I wanted to avoid this happening on my doll. I also ordered a couple more heads with wigs and moveable eyes - but more on those later too, with pics :wink:
Adorable features include:
Textured skin, as this is a must now, when ordering these dolls!
It is superbly finished and awesome to touch! It makes powdering her skin a pleasing therapeutic ritual that's great to do very slowly and kill a load of time. :)
Soft jiggly, non-gel breasts. In fact they handle fairly close to the real deal, and along with the rest of her amazing curves, resemble a fit toned young woman who enjoys loads of gym time :wink:
She is officially the tallest doll I now have! Measured from heel base to top of head in a straight line, she really is 158cm! [My 160 Janette measures 156.5cm in reality] I did have a girl-friend for a brief while, about 42-43 years ago, who was barely 5 foot/153cm tall, so when I consider this doll is a bit taller, it gives me a weird perspective on where I am in life now!

Due to her similar dimensions, I can have Kate share all the clothes my Janette wears - much to her annoyance! They are mainly UK dress size 4 or 6, and most of the garments generally fit well.
For those who would like the 'lip to lip' length, it is a respectable 58cm/23inch when she's flat on her back, but with a very gentle arch in the spine and her head tilted back slightly this goes to around 61-62.
A lot of the height is of course taken up in those luscious long leggy legs- and who wouldn't mind those wrapped up around their back! :wink: yet overall, her proportions are quite good.
The seams on her body are noticeable in general only on a close inspection, especially around the limbs and a bit at the shoulder line, but are all quite neat without any ragged lines at all. There is only one minor issue worth noting: her right arm is actually just over an inch/3cm shorter than the left, but I know I can easily live with this and it will become just part of her 'persona'. There's no other flaw or imperfection on her at all, so this is indeed a great example doll.
Although Kate has that voluptuous breast, at around an E cup I reckon, for me this is as far as a 'fantasy' type figure I like to go :)
Sanhui heads always appear well produced to me, and feature relaxed, fresh and playful expressions on their faces. The new type moveable eyes are very easy to manipulate.
The eyes are set within a spring loaded type of metal 'cup' that sits in the eye sockets, and at this moment in time, they are by far the easiest dolls eyes to pose of any doll I have had :)

The orifices are also reproduced with some attention to detail, but above all, for the complete enjoyment of sex. I have stated before about my dolls, I resist using the mouth for any oral pleasure because I never want to damage or mess up those beautiful faces :) Both her mouth and 'backdoor' anal entries are quite soft though, but would have to stretch somewhat in my opinion, even if you are a tad larger than 'average'.
I've said before a few times over several other posts; I personally prefer the feel of silicone over TPE, and this doll certainly reinforces my own opinion. I don't want to get into the debate over what material is softer, but for me, this silicone is perhaps a different kind of softness, one that I enjoy immensely.
If I heat up her body with just my own, laying either at the side or on top of her, she will closely assume my body temperature much quicker than my TPE doll ever did. I do not know if this is a typical physical property of silicone rubber in general, but having a doll that heats up on me within say, 20-30 mins, is pretty good. [As a test, I once had my TPE doll under covers in bed with me during the same
season in the year as my silicone dolls, and apart from the immediate surface of the doll touching my skin, it was still stone cold after over 45 mins!]

OK, so onto the business end of her pleasure zones - Now when I say that her vagina is made with, apparently, an even softer silicone blend than all of the body, I mean it is exceptionally, realistically soft!
It is internally coloured and well textured in the usual Sanhui way, but since the experience of my previous 145 Sanhui ordered about 2 years ago, there is now a significant difference in sexual enjoyment!
Or, to put it another way and say how it really was: After carefully removing her from the box on delivery day and completely washing/powdering her body, within the next 24 hour period I had sex with her 3 times!
Now, this might not seem a lot to some of you, but note again - I'm a grandfather who left my 20's and 30's behind a long time ago.
[So it's obvious she made me feel like a kind of a sex-crazed, over enthusiastic 18 year old all over again :D]

Handling her 33.5 kg weight, body plus head, is so much easier now that I've got used to moving around a doll that approaches 37kg with her head on!!
As always, I do most of the dressing and moving without the doll's head on to make things so much easier. The latest type of 'push on' or quick release head connector has made life incredibly better!
I did receive a hanging bolt with my doll, that I was not expecting to get, so this could be a very useful item for storage if I ever need to reorganise my limited space. At the moment I have my dolls stored on their backs on memory foam, in my own design home-made deep shelf units.
Finally, regards must go to Sanhui for actually producing this fine doll, along with height & weight as stated on their official website :)
Overall, I am very pleased with this new doll addition to my 'alternative lifestyle' :D :D :D

Onto the pics, showing her great figure and the new type head connector:
Attachments
Kate8311.jpg
Kate8311.jpg (347.2 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
Kate8457.jpg
Kate8457.jpg (361.41 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
Kat8643.jpg
Kat8643.jpg (142.51 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
Kat8720.jpg
Kat8720.jpg (163.44 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
Katb8649.jpg
Katb8649.jpg (151.84 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
Katb8658.jpg
Katb8658.jpg (167.35 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
Katb8662.jpg
Katb8662.jpg (165.04 KiB) Viewed 3903 times
Katb8679.jpg
Katb8679.jpg (149.48 KiB) Viewed 3903 times

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Initial review of my new 158/Amelia head!

Post by Wight »

Very good review and the storyline is a super. I would like to see a photo of your deep-shelf storage units as I'm planning something that is not down at floor level.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Nice photos! You are professional!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Love your photos. She is a hottie! I have a Sanhui 145 for almost 2 years now. They make hot ladies.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Border Warrior
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Border Warrior »

Hi Uptomyneck what is the most realistic feeling doll your sanhui or your z one,Your photography skills are amazing

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Superb. Best from Sanhui yet!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Wow, she's gorgeous! Thanks for the detailed review. I've long been attracted to the look of Sanhui dolls, but there have been mixed reviews about their sexual ability. It seems from your experience that they are fine in that area too. Good to know!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Thanks for all the comments from Kate and myself, Wight, Tybalt, gonestill77, Border Warrior, Haremlover & autolycus!
I do try to get the best of the essence of my dolls out through my pics, so I'll keep them all coming for you!

Wight: I'll try to get a good pic of my shelf units for you - as they are in a bit of a cramped space in a 'store' room.
Yes gonestill77, they are really 'hot'!! :wink:
Border Warrior: That's a close call to make!! I suppose they are both good in their own way, but due to overall softness and enjoyment, my Kate just makes it as the best in the sack right now! :D :D

Cheers,
Up2

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Additional pics of Kate, as I'd mentioned to add in review, from when I interrupted her during one of her little rehearsal sessions! :wink:

Update note from earlier in review:- Her right arm is only about half an inch shorter than left, so I assume that the torso, arms, hands etc must have not all been square and twisted a bit perhaps, when I made the initial measurement after a bit of an inspection from her delivery box :) 8)

More pics to come when I have a bit more free time on my hands :roll: :twisted: :wink:
Attachments
kat8967.jpg
kat8967.jpg (154.02 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
kat8988.jpg
kat8988.jpg (184.55 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
katb9009.jpg
katb9009.jpg (212.04 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
katd8995.jpg
katd8995.jpg (188.97 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
katb9017.jpg
katb9017.jpg (165.96 KiB) Viewed 3579 times
katb9033.jpg
katb9033.jpg (182.03 KiB) Viewed 3579 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Kate looks red hot in her "Rocker Girl" outfit. She is ready to set the stage on fire! Great photo set.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

jblock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jblock »

So sexy! Good detailed review, thanks

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Can you shower face close up? Looks like she has nice makeup. Also on that, did you made yourself or ordered?
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

METAL ! ! !

She is sooo METAL ! !

HI UP2

A pleasure to meet your new girl and thanks for posting your views and pictures. Is there any more space inside her lady parts than your 145 ? The 145 is really rather tight and rough textured .....

Regards

Liz x

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Liz_xxx wrote:METAL ! ! !

She is sooo METAL ! !

HI UP2

A pleasure to meet your new girl and thanks for posting your views and pictures. Is there any more space inside her lady parts than your 145 ? The 145 is really rather tight and rough textured .....

Regards

Liz x
Interesting. My 145 has texturing in her lady parts, but I wouldn't say that it's rough. It's quite pleasurable actually. She is a bit tight, even after almost 2 years, but I won't say that's a bad thing either. :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

More great photos!
Especially this one.....

I really like her tights......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145