sanhuiofficial.com

Does sanhui offer a removable vagina option?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Does sanhui offer a removable vagina option?

Post by zaxdoll »

Babel99 wrote:Guy I was wondering ...

So I get everything about carrying her over the toilet or a bucket but I still wonder. How do you wash the inside? Are you simply pushing water with the little provided pump? Or you are using sponge soaked in soapy water at the end of a stick?

Briefly simply sparing water, or physically insert something inside for cleaning?
I used to "wash by hand" with 2 fingers not pushing too hard.
In my humble opinion, using a tool prevent you to "feel" the bottom of the opening and you loose sensation of the clean surface.
After, i use to lay the doll on the back and let some clean water flow slowly for few minutes to remove soap.
Then back in sitting position to let water go and i use tissues rolled up to dry.
After i dry out the maximum, i let her dry using small tubes to ensure air circulation.
Hope it helps.

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FloatingInSpace »

I just got a 168 doll and I have been using the included tool, but it's messy to do. It's easiest to put her on a stool or bench in the shower.

I am probably going to buy a douche kit or enema bag for the same purpose. Even better would be something I can attach to the hand wand that is soft and won't damage her. I have also read of people using a FOAM bottle sponge on a wand for light scrubbing, but if you clean up shortly after use, I don't think this is really necessary with a good flushing.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I’ve never tried a female condom, but they’re expensive, and something tells me that it would be difficult to fit one of these dolls with one. I use condoms, but I get that most guys hate condoms, so this is what I suggest as an alternative. Drag her to the edge of the bed and blast her out over a bucket (drag is a more aggressive word than should be used here; place her on a low friction sheet, such as satin, and drag that, with her on it, to the edge of the bed). You must add some kind of silicone friendly disinfectant to the solution. I use a pump up bug sprayer, but they also come in a battery powered version, and this is what I would recommend. With legs slightly spread, I then place an aquarium aerator in her for about 10 hours. Easy peasy, and I’ve never had a problem.

Sam

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FloatingInSpace »

I can tell you the included "douche" bottle is useless. I purchased a sink attachable enema wand that works great, though is made of silicone, so I am hoping I don't have any issues there. As far as drying is concerned, I find an aquarium pump to be only marginally better than air drying. A mattress pump as suggested by gonestill77 works far better IMHO. My pump has a tapered attachment that fits nicely into a larger diameter plastic tube, and it's what I plan to test next.

INFORMATIONS