sanhuiofficial.com

Does sanhui offer a removable vagina option?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
qcode169
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Does sanhui offer a removable vagina option?

Post by qcode169 »

I'm really liking the 168cm, but I'd rather the vagina be removable. Does sanhui offer that?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Does sanhui offer a removable vagina option?

Post by gonestill77 »

No they don't. Many people over the years have wanted an insert option but they won't do it......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Perhaps try a female condom to make cleanup a snap?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Not to knock your preference, which I kinda understand more since the 168 is their biggest doll, but have you ever had a doll with a built-in? There are some advantages, mainly that it feels and looks more natural. The disadvantage is of course that more elaborate cleaning may be required. With mine, I got into a habit of finishing outside, and then I keep the doll lubed up for a few days at a time. It gives the feeling of her being turned on and ready when passion strikes. The female condom thing sounds like a good idea, too. I normally clean by carrying her into the bath/shower, which can be a bit demanding. Alternately, for a while, I was using a cheap plastic bucket, hanging her butt off the edge of the bed and over the bucket, and using big volume spray bottle, soap and water. Still got a bit messy but worked ok. Some water hose would be nicer. One member, I heard, has her stand near to a water source with a short hose. If your doll can stand, that's handy.

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

Jimbofod, why don't you have the doll squat with her legs between the plastic basin and wash it that way. I think it will be less messy.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

You mean over the toilet? That might work. My doll has the older skeleton and could not do it without support over something like a bucket on the floor level.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

The Romantic wrote:Perhaps try a female condom to make cleanup a snap?
This. I've had dolls with inserts and dolls with built-ins and on balance built-ins are *much* better. They look way better, typically feel better (no worries about an insert crumpling or sliding out of position), and seem to put much less stress on the doll (insertion and removal of inserts is a major source of damage).

Forget inserts. Use female condoms or take the time to clean and dry properly afterwards.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I have girls with inserts and built-ins. There are just times I don't want to mess what's involved "after-the-fact". With either type. And the female condom while expensive is reusable, just rinse and let dry.

I'll get the ball rolling "bareback" then use my willy to insert the condom and never miss a beat. Really, it's too easy.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Yep, just like with a real girl. If you're not down for a little cleanup after, have a condom handy or pull out. Problem solved.

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

Jimbofod, or you can use a portable sitting toilet seat, such as a "Drive Medical Steel Folding Bedside Commode" for about $33 at Walmart; just so you don't have to carry the doll to the bathroom each time.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Jimbofod wrote:Not to knock your preference, which I kinda understand more since the 168 is their biggest doll, but have you ever had a doll with a built-in? There are some advantages, mainly that it feels and looks more natural. The disadvantage is of course that more elaborate cleaning may be required. With mine, I got into a habit of finishing outside, and then I keep the doll lubed up for a few days at a time. It gives the feeling of her being turned on and ready when passion strikes. The female condom thing sounds like a good idea, too. I normally clean by carrying her into the bath/shower, which can be a bit demanding. Alternately, for a while, I was using a cheap plastic bucket, hanging her butt off the edge of the bed and over the bucket, and using big volume spray bottle, soap and water. Still got a bit messy but worked ok. Some water hose would be nicer. One member, I heard, has her stand near to a water source with a short hose. If your doll can stand, that's handy.

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145. Check out my doll cleaning and drying threads in my signature.
The bucket cost about 4 bucks at walmart.
The toilet seat was 13 or 14 bucks at Dicks sporting goods.
The air bed pump was 12 or 13 bucks at Kmart.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

gonestill77, :thumbs_up: :D

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thanks gonestill77, that's a handy thread!

fotogra
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fotogra »

Thanks for the specific answers!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Guy I was wondering ...

My doll have the insert, so I have no clue about the built in. But I will however order the next one with a built-in next time. Indeed the insert/removal of the insert has it toll on the wear/tear of the vaginal area.

So I get everything about carrying her over the toilet or a bucket but I still wonder. How do you wash the inside? Are you simply pushing water with the little provided pump? Or you are using sponge soaked in soapy water at the end of a stick?

Briefly simply spraying water? Or physically insert something inside for cleaning?

Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS