sanhuiofficial.com

Summer is here!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
eyespyone

Re: Summer is here!

Post by eyespyone »

If you get stuck, check out your local vet; especially one that handles larger animals.

I have one nearby who I get large syringes and spare needles for using as; syphons, oil guns for small mechanical things, glue guns and inserting gel for bust enhancement and other similar activity.

Tell them what you are trying to do (without detail) and they are usually quite helpful.
Seeing as you are after larger ones, they are not suitable for druggies so there is usually no hassle.
With suitable application, and the proper amount of thrust, pigs can fly just fine.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

eyespyone wrote:If you get stuck, check out your local vet; especially one that handles larger animals.
Yes, that how we got ours, through our vet, when we had to give our horses shots. The large syringes made great squirt guns for us kids.

The good news is that you can buy the hobby/industrial versions without any hassle (see link).

https://www.amazon.com/Duda-Energy-Syri ... B00DXPRTHG

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I did make it by today, but I also called ahead and explained that I had a delicate repair to work on (no details) and that I would be in the store later collecting various materials but I needed the syringe, and was unsure how that worked to obtain one.

They told me they would charge me for one, and they did, and every thing was good to go after that. this was at a local WalMart.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Collaboration within members is so cool. Hope all goes well. My Ginevra is the Sakura (#1) head too.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I hope all is well with Summer!

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thought I should respond and say that repairs to her hands seem to have been successful. I really appreciate every single person who gave their advice and support. The repair was simple, and I have you all to thank for it.

As I said to someone earlier, the palms feel like they have a bit more meat to them, but they actually feel more realistic to the touch as well.

I am planning on waiting a month to do a review of her, so I have some time to collect my thoughts and observations. I haven't gone silent... trust that it will be forthcoming :) I simply thought it would be good to post that follow up concerning the puffy hands and my gratitude :)

Thanks all!

INFORMATIONS