sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160 cm - From order to delivery

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sanhui 160 cm - From order to delivery

Post by Dollmalion »

Hello guys!

So, I'm just going to make this thread as a "teasing topic" for my review about the 160 cm body I've ordered from Sanhui the 8th of April 2018.

Here my requirements for the doll:
  • Manufacturer/vendor: Sanhui
  • Body: 2018 renovated 160 cm
  • Head: #1 Addeline
  • Eyes: Ruby
  • Wig: Black Long Straight
  • Skin tone: #2 Fair Pink
  • Customization:
    -Gel implants: Jiggly boobs + soft buttocks + soft belly
    -Breast Pigmentation: Pink
    -Vagina Pigmentation: Pink
    -Standing feet: Slightly visible covers on metal pegs
    -Hymen: Hymen (Rosy pink)
Here are the common specifications for 160 cm body:
  • Height: 160cm (5' 2'')
  • Weight: 34kg (74lb)
  • Bust: 75cm (29.5")
  • Upper chest: 66cm (26")
  • Under chest: 60cm (23.6")
  • Waist: 51cm (20")
  • Hip: 76cm (30")
  • Shoulder width: 33cm (13")
  • Torso (Shoulder to Vagina): 52cm (20.5")
  • Thigh circumference: 45.5cm (18")
  • Calf circumference: 29cm (11.5")
  • Leg Length: 86cm (33.8")
  • Foot Length: 22cm (8.66")
  • Shoes Size: 6+
  • Vaginal Depth: 18cm (7.1")
  • Anal Depth: 14.5cm (5.7")
  • Oral Depth: 13cm (5.1")
Q&A:
  • 1- Why did I choose a 160 cm body?
    Several reasons: First I would like to have a real size doll, so I would not get something under 155 cm of total height. Secondly, I would like absolutely to get Addeline Face. Thirdly, curve of the boobs for 165 and 168 body are "too much" for me. In fine, I choose the 160 cm which seems to be the best compromise.
  • 2 - What is the 2018 renovated version?
    Sanhui are renovating this year many bodies according to them, to take into account some feedbacks from TDF member (regarding boobs curve it seems) and to apply textured skin to some products which doesn't have this option. 160 cm body is one of them.
  • 3 - Did you get some free options?
    Yes. As I bought from the Sanhui manufacturer official website, I had the right to get 2 free options. What was proposed to me was the "Soft belly" customization and a free wig. I accepted the "Soft belly" customization offer, and asked for a cleaning kit and/or a glue kit for repair. I got both + a hook to store vertically the doll. Furthermore, I told I was a TDF member in my order comment, and it was not useless :wink:.
  • 4 - I've read somewhere than the soft belly lead to unnatural folds on the skin, are you aware of that?
    Yes. In fact, I didn't take this customization first for this issue. According to Sanhui, they have make some changes in the body conception to afford this issue. So no more unnatural folds for new bodies.
Update:
1st of May :
I get the opportunity to see a first picture and a video of the test body. Textured skin looks REALLY good. Seriously, when I zoom in the photo, I can see these little grain everywhere. Just can't wait to touch it.

I was also very astonished by the motion range of the body. The doll back was extremely arked (seriously, I would broke my back by doing the same :haha4: ). Coco (my Sanhui Contact) told me it was an extreme position, but it was in the "allowable motion range".

I can't post pics for the moment since it's still in development. They have minor changes to make again, but I will keep you in touch when I get more news :D
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sanhui 160 cm - From order to delivery

Post by NgocPearl »

Dollmalion, congratulation! I am happy for you. Can't wait to see you do a review on how the new soft belly looks like when you have the doll curl up. I also wonder if you get the new ball joint skeleton too. :O)

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

Congratulations on getting to order! The Addeline face is my favorite as well, and I'm in love with the 160cm body because it's the best of all worlds from the shape of the body. Can't wait to see some pictures from you!

Just in case you haven't seen yet, check this thread out so you know what you're in for: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0cm+Sanhui

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

Enigma-99 wrote:Congratulations on getting to order! The Addeline face is my favorite as well, and I'm in love with the 160cm body because it's the best of all worlds from the shape of the body. Can't wait to see some pictures from you!

Just in case you haven't seen yet, check this thread out so you know what you're in for: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0cm+Sanhui
Po Po Po !!!

I totally missed your review! God, it make me so joyful to have order this body :D It's interesting to see your Addeline head, it look like different depending on the point of view you take the photo! Straight black hair is the perfect choice AhAh :angel:

Oh, i can't wait, I can't wait ! :glou:

@NgocPearl : No worry, I will make a review the first day I get it at home! :thumbs_up:
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
Canto IX, Purgatory

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

Haha I'm glad you enjoyed the review! Though, it isn't my review (I wish it was my doll though!). And the face for that review is the #6 Diana face! I still like the #1 Addeline face more, but the Diana face is definitely a favorite as well. Maybe one day you can purchase that extra head. ;D

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Nice! I like the idea of this teaser thread, starting with the order choices, then updating in real time. Puts a lot of info in one place, and we're along for the ride. :)

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Dollmalion wrote:Furthermore, I told I was a TDF member in my order comment, and it was not useless :wink:.
What does that get you?

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

Enigma-99 wrote:Haha I'm glad you enjoyed the review! Though, it isn't my review (I wish it was my doll though!). And the face for that review is the #6 Diana face! I still like the #1 Addeline face more, but the Diana face is definitely a favorite as well. Maybe one day you can purchase that extra head. ;D
Woops, sorry! But in fact, I'm a bit relieved 'cause I was confused when I saw this face :lol: She was looking like Addeline one, but as I told, there was something different :P I'm not really good to check faces, with human and apparently with dolls too. :painting:

@Jimbofod : Thanks! I thought it would be a good idea to tell what I ordered to give as much as possible information to people. In fact, I would like to have this kind of information if I would be ready to order a doll. I hope it will help others!

@Aeron : Well, I'm not sure I can tell it and I prefer to let Sanhui disclaim this kind of "offer", since it can be limited in time. Just telling you that it's a nice bonus that I don't really expect for a task I have already planned to do anyway on TDF.
Canto IX, Purgatory

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats Dollmalion!

Looking forward to see pictures and hearing your thoughts when she arrives! I assume she has the new skeleton?

The wait for my own Sanhui is totally killing me right now :crying:

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

I don't know in fact if she have the new skeleton. I will ask to Sanhui about it.

And yes, the wait is killing me too :''(
Canto IX, Purgatory

NgocPearl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NgocPearl »

To me a lot of Sanhui doll heads and bodies look like they're sisters; because they have the same father, the sculpture. Don't get me wrong, I love Sanhui heads and bodies the most compare to other manufactures. If I have the money, I will get a couple of sisters on my bed. :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt:

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

ZannyDanger wrote:I assume she has the new skeleton?
Here is answer from Sanhui.

4th of May:
Sanhui wrote:Renovated 160cm is to have enhanced ball-joint skeleton—more reasonable bends and twists, as shown in the photo and video sent for you ;) Sustainable coz self-protective design secured joints from snapping~ Demonstrative videos are on call concerning appropriate ways to operate ball-joints skeleton for real fun

Self-protective means if joints are not in appropriate course, extra tension will be felt and customer should not go forced forward but restore to 90 degree (right angle) and then move on to desired poses~ ;)
Sorry but I can't give you the pic and the video. As I said, it's top secret! 8)

Edit: Strange. I would like to add that to my first message but it seems I can't edit my own messages if they are too old :( Is it normal?
Canto IX, Purgatory

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Dollmalion wrote:
Here is answer from Sanhui.

4th of May:
Sanhui wrote:Renovated 160cm is to have enhanced ball-joint skeleton—more reasonable bends and twists, as shown in the photo and video sent for you ;) Sustainable coz self-protective design secured joints from snapping~ Demonstrative videos are on call concerning appropriate ways to operate ball-joints skeleton for real fun

Self-protective means if joints are not in appropriate course, extra tension will be felt and customer should not go forced forward but restore to 90 degree (right angle) and then move on to desired poses~ ;)

Great news! :mrgreen:

The new ball jointed skeleton really sounds like it will dramatically increase range of motion and durability. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it! :thumbs_up:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I'm looking forward to seeing how your SH160 came out!! I was really considering a SH before I got my DS163+. I figure one day I'll get a SH as well.

I wonder tho - did they upgrade the skeleton any?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

MannyCan wrote: I wonder tho - did they upgrade the skeleton any?
Hey MannyCan,

You might have missed this thread about the new skeleton:

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=98886

Also, Sanhui have done some showing off in their posts of specific doll models in this subforum, showing for example how they are able to lean on one hand.

INFORMATIONS