www.dolls-castle.com

My Very Own WM B15 Torso

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Volk

My Very Own WM B15 Torso

Post by Volk »

So I've been a casual lurker for quite a while and decided to finally get something. I was initially leaning towards a YL140 or WM148, but ultimately decided that legs are optional.

Anyways, Miracle advised me through the entire process. After some back and forth, I ended up settling on the WM torso over the CLM one due to the weight difference. She was incredibly helpful and very responsive through all of our interactions. It was very pleasant, given how personal the entire process was. I would definitely recommend anyone to go through her for a purchase.

It was exactly one week between placing the order and being ready to ship. Then, another 3 days from China to my door. I can't even get a package from a few states away that fast! It was a very anxious wait though. The whole time, I had this irrational fear that something would happen during shipping and I'd get just a mangled box on delivery. Of course that didn't happen, there was no damage. Everything was packaged really well. Extremities were wrapped in foam. The head was well secured and had a cute little foam eye mask for extra protection.

All I can say is wow. Pictures don't do justice to how pretty WM heads are, and the body sculpt is exactly what I was looking for. I will say that picking a torso up is unwieldy at first, but 50lb is light enough that it's only a minor inconvenience. Her bouncy parts are very soft, yet have a good weight. Between a pretty face and very gifted bouncy parts, it's hard to decide where to look sometimes. And now to find some clothes that actually fit her.

So here's a few pictures of Sherry (if this is circumventing posting rules, sorry)

Thanks again, Miracle!

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My Very Own WM B15 Torso

Post by WM dolls »

Volk wrote:So I've been a casual lurker for quite a while and decided to finally get something. I was initially leaning towards a YL140 or WM148, but ultimately decided that legs are optional.

Anyways, Miracle advised me through the entire process. After some back and forth, I ended up settling on the WM torso over the CLM one due to the weight difference. She was incredibly helpful and very responsive through all of our interactions. It was very pleasant, given how personal the entire process was. I would definitely recommend anyone to go through her for a purchase.

It was exactly one week between placing the order and being ready to ship. Then, another 3 days from China to my door. I can't even get a package from a few states away that fast! It was a very anxious wait though. The whole time, I had this irrational fear that something would happen during shipping and I'd get just a mangled box on delivery. Of course that didn't happen, there was no damage. Everything was packaged really well. Extremities were wrapped in foam. The head was well secured and had a cute little foam eye mask for extra protection.

All I can say is wow. Pictures don't do justice to how pretty WM heads are, and the body sculpt is exactly what I was looking for. I will say that picking a torso up is unwieldy at first, but 50lb is light enough that it's only a minor inconvenience. Her bouncy parts are very soft, yet have a good weight. Between a pretty face and very gifted bouncy parts, it's hard to decide where to look sometimes. And now to find some clothes that actually fit her.

So here's a few pictures of Sherry (if this is circumventing posting rules, sorry)

Thanks again, Miracle!
Thank you, we hope you will enjoy your doll" :D

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Thank you, Volk,
Here are some photos from the factory..

Miracle
Attachments
TIM图片20190601145708.jpg
TIM图片20190601145708.jpg (38.38 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
TIM图片20190601145739.jpg
TIM图片20190601145739.jpg (15.04 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
TIM图片20190601145724.jpg
TIM图片20190601145724.jpg (31.91 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear members,
She is for those who has a budget under $1000 and she is worth every dollar..
Agree?

Miracle
Attachments
B15-262naked03.jpg
B15-262naked03.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1475 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS