www.dolls-castle.com

Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Post by OmegaDrill »

Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Since I've entered the world of dolls and TDF, I knew this day was bound to come sooner or later. Ordered the doll at the end of April, or close to it. I honestly forgot the date as I'm writing this (lol). Anyway, I made the arrangements with Dollcastle aka Miracle. She was very resourceful and patient with the experience as she previously was with the Josie doll shown weeks earlier. The box was delivered to the nearest FedEx location, and I picked a Saturday (05/06/17) to pick it up. The weight was lighter than I had anticipated, roughly 80-85 lbs. As you can see in the pictures, I took my time unpacking her.

MORE TO COME....

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Jenna - 158 cm CL Doll Review

Post by Buick225 »

WOW OmegaDrill! Nice doll. Her boobs look to be just as big as your Josie 160 CLM model. Would love to see some
pics of your two beauties side by side.

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

UPDATE: 05/14/17

Once the tape was removed and the top of the box was opened, this beautiful stranger was picked up by yours truly and taken upstairs to the room. For those still curious about the weight, it was about 70 lbs (with the head). Her eyes began to open minutes after she was laid down on the bed. It sounded like she wanted to say something to me, so I got closer to her and heard her faint voice say "Jenna". I immediately responded with my name and a quick introduction. But when I attempted to grab her hand for a proper handshake, she yelled out her pain. Body was sore from the long trip here. It was nothing a good massage couldn't fix! A few minutes into it, I felt her body beginning to relax. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I guess she read my mind for what was going to happen next. She quickly stopped my hands from massaging and then pulled my head towards hers. In a whispering voice of pleasure she said, "I'm ready for it if you are...."

And then the background music hits...

2 minutes later, I ....

... forgot to turn off the stove top of boiling water.

As soon as I got back upstairs, it was on again. A very pleasant time indeed, with the only regret being that I didn't get to try my favorite position right away. Unfortunately, I had to take care of some business later on in the afternoon. I returned early the next morning, and boy was I pleased with I found...

ImageImage Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi,OmegaDrill,
You have created a very interesting story and many tempting photos! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thank you and your creativeness!

:glou:

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

[quote="OmegaDrill"]UPDATE: 05/14/17

Once the tape was removed and the top of the box was opened, this beautiful stranger was picked up by yours truly and taken upstairs to the room. For those still curious about the weight, it was about 70 lbs (with the head). Her eyes began to open minutes after she was laid down on the bed. It sounded like she wanted to say something to me, so I got closer to her and heard her faint voice say "Jenna". I immediately responded with my name and a quick introduction. But when I attempted to grab her hand for a proper handshake, she yelled out her pain. Body was sore from the long trip here. It was nothing a good massage couldn't fix! A few minutes into it, I felt her body beginning to relax. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I guess she read my mind for what was going to happen next. She quickly stopped my hands from massaging and then pulled my head towards hers. In a whispering voice of pleasure she said, "I'm ready for it if you are...."

WoowwW!! Great show! Thanks for your store.i was really happy 'jenna' meet a great master.Hope see your more store.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I wouldn't go for that face :-) Climax do have other faces with a lot of fun character about them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

haremlover wrote:I wouldn't go for that face :-) Climax do have other faces with a lot of fun character about them.

Best wishes

Harem

My thoughts exactly Harem... wow.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great series, looks like a fun honeymoon!

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I was looking to purchase a 158cm climax doll. The packaging looks very sturdy and very professional and the boobs look HUGE!

Unfortunately I have already purchased a WM170 H Cup which I'm waiting for patiently and I don't think my doll would be too happy with me ogling at other dolls. :wink:

If I didn't already buy a doll I would have definitely bought a 158cm climax doll after seeing these photos.

Anyway congrats on your new doll! Enjoy your honeymoon!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

interesting body

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

ClimaxDoll wrote:
OmegaDrill wrote:UPDATE: 05/14/17

WoowwW!! Great show! Thanks for your story.i was really happy 'jenna' meet a great master.Hope see your more story.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

haremlover wrote:I wouldn't go for that face :-) Climax do have other faces with a lot of fun character about them.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi, Harem
I know what your taste is... :)

Yes, there are many heads to choose from..

Thanks

Miracle

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Nice ass. That facial expression is great definitely captures pleasure and pain.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Spartan898 wrote:Nice ass. That facial expression is great definitely captures pleasure and pain.
Hi,Spartan898,
I liked your description for the Fabiana face:pleasure and pain..it just represents life itself.. :wink:

Miracle

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

It's been more than half a year since I welcomed Jenna into my life so I'd figured an update was in order.

Despite my worries, major tears of any kind haven't happened yet. There are some small dents/cracks beginning to show from her right hand and on both her heels (she doesn't have the extra bolts because she's not standing). She just had her 10th shower yesterday, followed by a short session of oil and powder.

Now to the most important part, positions. Missionary was a given, like pretty much every doll. The real issue for me was doggiestyle, the vag just didn't work for me (even with several pillows under her). Standing missionary, my personal favorite, was tricky at first but I managed to get a good hold of her mid air for 5 minutes nonstop (still working on that record). The other position I wanted to try was spooning, and that's where my encouragement fell apart. Ended up relying on the anal hole to take care of that because the vag wouldn't work at all. Lastly, there is a version of the spoon position (not sure what it's called) that I have tried and recorded a few days ago. If you guys want, I can post the link and you can tell me what you think. I'm sure Jenna won't mind 8)

INFORMATIONS