www.dolls-castle.com

Introducing Sabrina a 168-E.

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
spookylittleboy

Introducing Sabrina a 168-E.

Post by spookylittleboy »

Warning! I suck at any form of creativity. So please excuse the bad story and poor pictures.

Now Introducing:

Sabrina.

D.O.B: 21-11-2017
Height: 168cm
Weight:38.9kg
Age: Through the power of alchemy she was born at the age of 21.
Hobbies: Gaming, Reading books and comics, Cosplay and Shopping.

Arrival.
She arrived shaken and confused on 06-12-2017. Apparently getting thrown into a tiny box and launched across the globe isnt as comfortable as one would think.
After recieving the box and turning it right side up i opened the box and introduced myself, she reciprocated by introducing herself. She called herself Sabrina.

After the short introduction i helped her out of her box and at her request checked her for "ouchies" as she calls it. Having found nothing major she was quite relieved and requested to use the bathroom to clean up.

Still feeling a little weak from her time in the box she asked me to help. Being the kind gentleman that i am, i ofcourse obliged her and helped her get cleaned up. Afterwards i noticed the poor girl shivering. It took me a moment to realize that she was still naked and its winter here. Having only the blanket in that she was packed with to keep her warm i told her i had been expecting her and had made some preperations wich included a nice warm comfortable pajama. After helping her get dressed, i thought she looked cute and asked if i could take a picture.
Sabrina pajama hello.JPG
Sabrina pajama hello.JPG (683.93 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
Afterwards she asked where she would be sleeping and i told her that she had her own room with a bed to stay in and that she need not worry about any presumptious
or untoward actions on my behalf, to my surprise she seemed a bit disapointed by that statement.

Through mysterious freaky arcane sciences she was born with a vast amount of knowledge on a variety of subjects. Wich help her in her hobbies. She loves solving crimes,
puzzles and mystery's. I provided her with some clothes, books and access to a computer to play games and left her to settle in this past week, while i dealt with a crazy hectic
job/life stuff that flared up in the last week.

Things should start to calm down now and hopefully i get to spend some more time with this sexy little minx. (She has been up to some mischief these past days including
sneaking into my bed while i was sleeping)

Anyways weekend is here and hope to get properly acquainted with this pretty young lass and maybe score a bunch more pictures.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Introducing Sabrina a 168-E.

Post by Billiam »

This entire post had me rolling. Great job good looking girl and you are most certainly very creative.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Great intro spookie she looks super in the jimjams :mrgreen: i bet she looks better out of them though :whistle:

This had me gong :lol:
spookylittleboy wrote:Anyways weekend is here and hope to get properly acquainted with this pretty young lass and maybe score a bunch more pictures.
Yeah your gona score allright :twisted: , not sure you are going to have any energy left though for the pictures though ..... :mrgreen:

Congrats mate i am glad she is home and the horrible wait is over... :thumbs_up:

Sam..

Oh Ps ..32 or a 34 E cup bra either will do but a 32 is best, i get mine from ebay :thumbs_up:

spookylittleboy

Awesome. Thanks Sam that should help. The bra i got has cups that make the band stretch accross the boobs instead of hugging the body like they should.

Also got a few quick shots trying stuff on after i washed her for the 3rd time earlier this week. Wasnt planned just ended up spending more time with her then originally intended :mrgreen:
Velma cosplay 1.JPG
Velma cosplay 1.JPG (787.35 KiB) Viewed 1914 times
Velma cosplay 2.JPG
Velma cosplay 2.JPG (998.28 KiB) Viewed 1914 times
And a sneaky preview of something in development.
vampire 3.JPG
vampire 3.JPG (908.81 KiB) Viewed 1914 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Lols Velma! She Thicc!

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Spooky, your friend makes a great looking Velma.
I've been thinking of getting a this outfit for my Chastity. But it might indues nose bleeds.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

That vamp, 8O Looks like a job for Scooby doby dooooo and the team... :mrgreen:
Attachments
Scooby-Doo-6.jpg
Scooby-Doo-6.jpg (480.76 KiB) Viewed 1883 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi,Spooky
That demon looks sweet!
What is the name of the sweet demon?
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

spookylittleboy

No name for the vampire yet. Got a few names rolling about, but nothing seems to fit.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

spookylittleboy wrote:No name for the vampire yet. Got a few names rolling about, but nothing seems to fit.
Hi,spooylittleboy,
Still no name for her yet?
Any more photos to share with members here? :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS