www.dolls-castle.com

Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head 002

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head 002

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I ordered my first doll last week through Miracle at Doll's Castle. The delivery date is scheduled for Friday, January 19, 2018.

Here are the doll's specifications
=============================
145 CM Sanhui silicone
002 Face
Pink Skin
Soft Stomach
Jiggly Breasts
Hymen
Textured Skin on body (not on head)
Standing Feet
Hanging hook
Rosy Pink Vagina Pigmentation
Rosy Pink nipple/areola pigmentation
Dark brown wig
Movable Brown eyes
Tongue

WM vs. Sanhui: I was planning to initially get a WM 140, but I decided I really wanted a silicone doll. Sanhui seems to manufacture a quality silicone doll at a reasonable price. In fact, the price wasn't much more than TPE dolls. I tried to find the closest doll to the WM 140 that Sanhui makes. I might get a TPE doll in the future, but they just seem to be too much work.

Vendor Choice: It seems to me all of the TDF approved vendors really care about their customers. I chose Miracle at Doll's Castle based on a recommendation from a forum member. I feel Miracle has a really close relationship with Sanhui. They had my doll manufactured within 24 hours. I'm still in shock it was made so quickly and I think this only happened because of Miracle's connections at the factory. Miracle was great to work with. Her personality was the right fit for working with me for my doll order as well. I admit I'm a pain in the neck. I ask tons of questions and I'm really indecisive, but she knew exactly how to work with me. I asked for more photos than were initially provided and she got them for me quickly.

Vendor vs. Manufacturer: I decided to use Miracle instead of ordering directly from Sanhui because I wanted someone to give me feedback on my options. For example, Miracle suggested I go with a firm butt instead of a jiggly butt for longevity and durability of the doll. In my small business, I give every client of mine honest answers and feedback. I'm straightforward and sincere and Miracle treated me the same way I treat my clients, which I appreciate.

I ordered textured skin for the body and non textured for the head. Textured skin was the one option I was on the fence about. In dolls I don't need or want a super high degree of realism. I like a slightly artificial look. I won't have a good answer to how I feel until I see the doll, but she looks beautiful in photos. I like the slightly artificial look of the Sanhui vagina/vulva too. I don't like dolls that have vulvas that look completely realistic.

I'll post more pictures and my thoughts once the doll arrives.

Here is a video showing jiggly boobs and soft stomach:
QQ视频20180111162206(1).mp4
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 2768 times
Peter Doggy Style.jpg
Peter Doggy Style.jpg (26.47 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
Peter head close up.jpg
Peter head close up.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
Peter torso.jpg
Peter torso.jpg (41.96 KiB) Viewed 2945 times
Peter standing feet.jpg
Peter standing feet.jpg (28.64 KiB) Viewed 2886 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats man! :thumbs_up:
She is a great first doll. If you ever have any questions about her or clothing sizes or anything just pm me. I would be happy to help you out. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see her.......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

gonestill77 wrote:Congrats man! :thumbs_up:
She is a great first doll. If you ever have any questions about her or clothing sizes or anything just pm me. I would be happy to help you out. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see her.......
:glou:
Awesome. Thank you.

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

Very nice ass.

travisisgod
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by travisisgod »

wow that looks amazing. post pix of her when you get her!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Good choice mate - she is a very cute lady - looking forward to your pics.

Make sure you read the main posts for newbies so you know what to expect.

You are spot on about Miracle from Dolls Castle - she cares a lot for her customers and take great care of you. She also provides really beautiful custom make up to give your lady a really unique look.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
Peter Doggy Style.jpg
Is the anatomy accurate on the placement of her rear orifices? Aren't the anus and vagina supposed to be a little further up her butt crack?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

HSP_960 wrote:Is the anatomy accurate on the placement of her rear orifices? Aren't the anus and vagina supposed to be a little further up her butt crack?
On the 156 CM Sanhui I noticed a slightly off placement of the vagina especially. George discussed it in a video as well if I remember correctly. I think it has something to do with the internal design of the doll. I like the look of the slightly off vulva to be honest. For me it's a bonus. Of course I'll have to wait until I see her in person to get a better opinion. Another thing to consider is every real woman is built a little differently too. For me, sex with some girls is amazing and sex with others is not so good. Every girl's body is a little different and feels a little different inside her. I feel the position of the vagina (whether for a real woman or a doll) doesn't matter much as long as the sex feels amazing to me. I've found the best sex I've had is with small girls while sex with taller girls was something I didn't enjoy at all. That's a primary reason I ordered a 145 CM doll. Having a manageable weight for the doll was important too.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Here are a couple more photos:
robert lloyd back.jpg
robert lloyd back.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2813 times
robert lloyd vulva.jpg
robert lloyd vulva.jpg (26.59 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
I really like the hymen. On some dolls the vagina looks like a gaping hole, but a hymen fills that in.

Apparently, Sanhui has a virgin option (complete with blood). It couldn't be shipped to the USA though and that's unfortunate. I feel deprived...

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
HSP_960 wrote:Is the anatomy accurate on the placement of her rear orifices? Aren't the anus and vagina supposed to be a little further up her butt crack?
On the 156 CM Sanhui I noticed a slightly off placement of the vagina especially. George discussed it in a video as well if I remember correctly. I think it has something to do with the internal design of the doll. I like the look of the slightly off vulva to be honest. For me it's a bonus. Of course I'll have to wait until I see her in person to get a better opinion. Another thing to consider is every real woman is built a little differently too. For me, sex with some girls is amazing and sex with others is not so good. Every girl's body is a little different and feels a little different inside her. I feel the position of the vagina (whether for a real woman or a doll) doesn't matter much as long as the sex feels amazing to me. I've found the best sex I've had is with small girls while sex with taller girls was something I didn't enjoy at all. That's a primary reason I ordered a 145 CM doll. Having a manageable weight for the doll was important too.
I looked at the photo again and I think her holes might rotate upward if she brought her knees in. (She's a lovely doll and I am thinking about buying one so that's why I have taken an interest in this thread.)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi,Robert,
Thanks for the post.
Have you recieved her yet?
Is everything all right?

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hey man, did you get her? Hope all is well.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

She's here. I can't believe how heavy she is for such a small doll! I am a big, strong person, but I quickly learned moving her is about intelligence and not raw strength. Her neck got wrenched to the side during shipping. I'm trying to figure out how to adjust it. I admit I'm an incompetent new doll owner. I'll post some pics. I forget I'm 6'3" and built like a football player some days. She seems really small next to me :)

The box had a tear where the neck is. My impression is the box is one cm too small to hold a fully extended neck. During shipment I think the neck got wrenched to the side. I think the neck bolt broke through the styrofoam and the box and then got wrenched to the side after handling by FedEx. I have an idea about how to fix this. I think Sanhui needs to purposely position the neck in a different position during shipment or get a bigger box.
box tear.jpg
box tear.jpg (834.1 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
I'm having laptop problems at present so I just had to switch to my smart phone. The vulva looks amazing in person. I fingered her vagina and it feels amazing inside.

I'm trying to upload pics from my Android but they aren't showing up in my list. Anyway, if I can't figure it out I'll post photos in the morning.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Robert Lloyd wrote: The box had a tear where the neck is. My impression is the box is one cm too small to hold a fully extended neck. During shipment I think the neck got wrenched to the side. I think the neck bolt broke through the styrofoam and the box and then got wrenched to the side after handling by FedEx. I have an idea about how to fix this. I think Sanhui needs to purposely position the neck in a different position during shipment or get a bigger box.
First of all congratulations on receiving your lovely lady. After the wait is over, man, that is one of the most refreshing feelings in the world.

Secondly, I think the box puncture problem is not exclusive to Sanhui. I had three WM Dolls arrive and 3/3 of the boxes had the same puncture. The only one that didn't in fact was my 130 piper doll and I posit that is only because her head is permanently attached! Thank you for elucidating this issue because its not exclusive to one manufacturer.

But enough about that. Enjoy the honeymoon, follow the day1/day2 guides, and I hope you figure out the picture thing soon. Looking forward to whatever pictures you post, those Sanhui dolls have a distinct and beautiful look. A certain placidity about their faces that is extremely gratifying to look at and refreshingly perpendicular to our increasingly anarchic world.

We wish you all the best here from Salem as you continue your journey.

Carpe Noctem
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS