www.dolls-castle.com

Please order your doll before February 2nd....

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Kazuki789

Re: Please order your doll before February 2nd....

Post by Kazuki789 »

I wish I would have known of your fast delivery time before I ordered from another vendor which states about a month and a half - 2 month wait time :(

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Kazuki789 wrote:I wish I would have known of your fast delivery time before I ordered from another vendor which states about a month and a half - 2 month wait time :(

Thank you, we will meet in your next purchase.. :) :wink:

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

dolls-castle wrote:
wiolait wrote:Hello everyone. Today I was out all day and I lost some discussion. About my Muse I must say that I was very satisfied with her delicate beauty and charm. Miracle has been able to create a face that is a perfect union between Eastern and European beauty. She is Erato, the Muse who in Greek mythology provokes desire and passion, the Muse of love poetry.
Thanks Miracle
Thank you,wiolait,
Erato is a Muse who will bring you desire and passion by writing love poetry for you.. :wink:
Erato is your Muse.

Miracle
Wow what a wonderful happening! I do not think I'll get tired of this doll soon. Her gaze is delicately feminine and sensual. I do not know how Miracle managed to breathe life into this face. Of course I express all my admiration for the dolls of friends here in the forum, for which, each of them, feel a personal feeling.

INFORMATIONS