www.dolls-castle.com

New skeleton in jinsan 168 doll

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New skeleton in jinsan 168 doll

Post by Stepford_CT »

Robert Lloyd wrote:Stepford_CT, those photos show components of something I would expect in a $10,000 doll.
Keep in mind Jinsan makes $1,500 dolls. I'm in full support of improving skeletons, but everyone wants a reasonable price too.

I've always had a fascination with robotics and the perfect robot sex dolls come with a price. If a robotic head costs $10,000 and we add an expensive Shadow Robot dexterous hand programmed to give an amazing hand job, the sex robot quickly is too expensive for the majority of the population.

I would like to see higher end dolls be produced by Jinsan and I think that will happen someday. Consumers love options and I think it would be great to see $1500 dolls and $3,000 dolls available from Jinsan.
They don't have to cost $10,000 to have those skeletal designs implemented. Consider this ad from 1989 and then look at how much a computer costs today and all the advanced features they have for less. Same with the doll technology.
tandy1989.jpg
tandy1989.jpg (90.75 KiB) Viewed 691 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The difference is mass production and what can be printed. If you have a look at the latest video posted by Cloud Climax showing the DS doll factory you'll see that so much is labour intensive, art, testing of tightness of joints, fitting things together and a whole load of stuff that's very different indeed from the production of computers with printed things. You look at that video and know that everything you see in a doll is worth every penny or cent that you've paid.

Miracle does custom makeup for faces and whilst that brand is a different brand and a different process it's easy to see that if care and artistry and human attention is given to the production of what becomes for many of us a work of art of art status, there's really a minimum of worth beneath which expectations are unrealistic.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Not sure about how her arm swings back from her shoulder, see pic 4 from the top. The hinge point seems to be off.
Pretty face though

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Billiam wrote:Yes Robert!

Miracle you are a miracle!
Billiam,
YOU are a miracle too!
Life is miracle,we are all miracles. :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

haremlover wrote:The difference is mass production and what can be printed. If you have a look at the latest video posted by Cloud Climax showing the DS doll factory you'll see that so much is labour intensive, art, testing of tightness of joints, fitting things together and a whole load of stuff that's very different indeed from the production of computers with printed things.
My point was simple: 30 years ago, computers cost as much as cars. Today, you can buy a better, smaller, more powerful computer at Walmart for a few hundred dollars. The big reason computers were expensive when they first came out was to recover "research and development" costs. It's that way with any product, whether it be computers, pharmaceuticals, robotics, HDTV, etc.

There is really no difference between printing a circuit board and filling a mold. Both are simple procedures. Picking oranges in the groves or harvesting lettuce in the fields is labor intensive, too; however, their prices at the market don't reflect that. If it did, no one could afford produce.

I am not debating the quality that goes into the Jinsan dolls; I am sure they are high quality dolls, so please don't take offense at my suggestions and comments regarding skeletal designs. However, as time goes on, you will see design changes that will resemble those in the medical/robotic field implemented in future models. It's inevitable; design changes came with other products and along with those changes came lower prices.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

dolls-castle wrote:Haha, transgender?it is a funny thought.
Many like transgenders and even married them.
A German fell in love with a Chinese dancer and married her, she is a transgender. :)

We may also think that she is an actress on the stage or a singer in the Royal Opera House.
yeah,

Most people here dislike milf and trangender faces but like faces that look like 12-15 old years children.

INFORMATIONS