www.dolls-castle.com

My WM 168 E with head #201

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dollcopter
Apprentice
Apprentice

My WM 168 E with head #201

Post by dollcopter »

Since these kinds of threads helped me a lot when I was making my decision, I wanted to post some photos and write a little bit about my first doll: A WM 168cm E-cup with head #201, named Celina. She has been living with me for two weeks now.

First of all, I’m really glad that I found some posts recommending Miracle at Dolls Castle here and there on this forum — I was close to ordering from another vendor, who had an estimated delivery time set for March due to the Chinese New Year. Miracle received my order in late January, and had it completed and shipped in just about one week, well before the holidays.

She was also lightning fast in answering any questions, and kept me updated throughout the doll’s production. I was able to customize the doll just how I wanted it, and she even happily accommodated a last-minute makeup request. And all for the best price I could find among TDF-approved vendors.

As for the doll itself, I couldn’t be happier. I built up a lot of anticipation during the wait for her to arrive, and she managed to exceed it all. Besides the obvious benefits, I’m surprised how nice it is just to have her around, whether she is sitting next to me on the couch, sleeping next to me at night, or simply just being in another room. She provides just enough of a presence for someone like me, who wants someone to take care of and be with now and then, but needs a lot of time alone.

I’m especially pleased with how good it feels to hold her while laying in bed. I’ve been sleeping like a baby! (although she is a bit distracting in the morning…)

It’s also a lot of fun dressing her, and it seems I will be spending a lot more money on clothes for her than I do for myself. She can be posed in many more ways than I had thought possible, which is something I’m getting better at with each day.

The only “downside” so far is what I read about countless times before placing the order myself; the weight. At ~40 kg I am able to carry her around, but it is by no means easy. I was close to ordering the newly popular 163cm H-cup, which is almost 10 kg heavier, and although the weight wasn’t what made me decide otherwise, I’m glad I didn’t because of it now. Still, I wouldn’t want a smaller doll either, so I think I made the right choice for myself. Now that she is actually with me, I wouldn’t want her any other way.

Below are some photos of her in different clothes, taken with a crappy phone camera. Her hair is a bit messy in a few of them, as she sleeps with that brown wig (a WM factory wig) on — Personally I think bed hair is kind of hot, so I haven’t given it much care yet ;)

Her skin tone is light tan, which I think is also listed as “medium” some places. It is also the doll that Miracle posted factory photos of here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 62&t=97236
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (210.56 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (210.07 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (274.26 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (222.71 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (173.74 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (217.02 KiB) Viewed 2990 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My WM 168 E with head #201

Post by dolls-castle »

Wow, Celina is so beautiful and charming! She looks like a real woman, and you dressed her so nice! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Thank you for sharing , dollcopter.:-))

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Vipera G
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Vipera G »

What a beautie.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Damn there is something so hot about tight tops and nice tits.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Big boobs always look good in tight tops. Can we have some ass photos please?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Lovely lady! I like those outfits especially the swimsuit. Keep the pics coming!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Beautiful lady. I also have a WM168E. She is the perfect size for off the rack clothes. Size 5 shoes, great bargins on Payless Shoes. For clothes, SM or size 4, tons of stuff on Amazon for a great price.

Does she have shrugging shoulders? Looking forward to seeing more photos. Also, highly recommend getting MannequinFan's custom eyes, it will bring your dolls expression to whole different level. Enjoy the honeymoon.

dollcopter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollcopter »

Thanks all! :) I'll see about taking some more photos.

@Panther68

I know, your photo threads are amazing, and they helped me a lot when deciding on my purchase. She does have the shrugging shoulders, and the whole skeleton is very posable.

I am already waiting in line for eyes and eyelids from MannequinFan, thanks! Having the eyes actually close will be great.

GuyAndDolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GuyAndDolls »

I like that face / eye combo alot

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

@ dollcopter First congratulations on getting your doll. Secondly, wow! She looks great. That's a very nice face/body combo. You have good taste! Have fun with her!

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

Thank you for the post. Now That is a face I can wake up to. She is beautiful.
"I see,said the blind man."

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Celina simply smoulders, great choice.

Anung :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS