cloudclimax.co.uk

Scotchgard Fabric Protector Spray unscented 400ml

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Scotchgard Fabric Protector Spray unscented 400ml

Post by Cloudclimax »

Scotchgard Fabric Protector Spray Multi Purpose unscented 400 ml

I’ve tried this after five washes of dark lingerie, washed with whites so I could see if colour migrated. Then knowing the dye transferring had almost completed itself by the test washes.
I then sprayed the garments inside out.
Using lingerie on a silicone doll, zero transfer of dyes.
However I will not endorse this to be the best way and I cannot comment on it being full proof.
Having tested this a few times now, I’m happy with the results.

Newer fabrics for longer with Scotchguard

Choose Scotchguard multi-purpose fabric protector spray to protect your fabrics and textiles against fluids and stains. After treatment your surfaces are easy to clean and there will be no change to the original look and feel of the material. Scotchgard multi-purpose fabric protector spray forms an invisible barrier which works to repel water-based liquid such as rain, wine and coffee and helps protect against stains.

Trust Scotchgard Protector spray to protect your clothes or soft furnishings, helping them stay looking new and clean for longer without altering the look, feel or breathability of fabrics. Just one bottle can protect up to 5 jackets.

Best Regards
Paul

INFORMATIONS