cloudclimax.co.uk

I'm at work so what better time to write a review

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
MattWantsDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

I'm at work so what better time to write a review

Post by MattWantsDoll »

Hey there everyone here is my review of the pipedream extreme kitty and of the service of my tdf vendor cloudclimax.
Hope you all enjoy my first ever review and this is my first ever doll.

Here are Kittys’ measurements: –

Bust: 36” (91 cm)

Waist: 24” (60 cm)

Hips: 36” (91 cm)

Cup Size: D – DD

Clothing: XS,S – 00

Women’s Shoe: 7 (37-38 Euro)

Cloudclimax and order placement

So first of all I want to say thanks to cloud climax for having such a great deal on a doll. The doll was £1499 but with this website tdf and cloudclimax I got 500 pound off the purchase. So in the end I just paid £999 for the doll which I find a really good price for a brand new doll.
Ordering was easy there website easy to use, even being able to use PayPal for that extra buyer protection. The discount code went through with no problems and a confirmation email was sent rather quick.
5 stars out of 5 for order placement

Cloudclimax and delivery

So now that I have placed the order the fun wait begins and keeping me up to date was a guy called Paul.
Anytime he had new info on my order we would send me a text on my phone.
Then when it came to delivery he kept in contact with me through email to allow me to track my order.
Everything was going well come Monday morning ping I get an email saying my order will be with me today.
I was so excited I check the tracking number and it gave me a one hour time slot which was really helpful knowing the time of day it was coming.
When dpd showed up he literaly Parked his van next to my front door, this small guy popped his head around the corner and says can you help me unload this. I was more then happy to being very excited.
When I got the box in my house I had a check of the box it looked in perfect condition no holes or dents.
I took the box upstairs and when I got it into my bedroom started to unpack the box. As I was opening the box I could see how well protected the doll was so much padding and air pocket bags.
As I moved all that packaging I seen the body of the doll and thought ok she's more tanned then I thought she would have been at first I thought they might have sent me carmen instead of kitty. But as I opened the head bag I could see it was kitty so all was good

5 stars out of 5 for cloudclimax great service

5 stars out of 5 for deliver

The doll review

So here I am with a dolls body laying on my bed reading the instructions checking all the items were in the box. After having some fun jiggling the breast I try to sit her up.
She is very stiff and me being too scared I might break my doll moving her body parts to fast or hard I take my time I eventually get her body in a sitting position. I then apply the head to the body which was quite easy to do. Then I put the wig on her and that's when I had that breath taking moment thinking wow I have a super model sitting on my bed.
She looked so good I didn't think I would like the tan she had but seeing her together with the head and wig on she really suited that tone of skin.
The wig was not really my style I would have wanted a wig that was all blonde but this one and had black roots which would stain the head. But that isn't too bad as I can always buy a new wig which I would really recommend for any new doll owner. As the wig seems abit cheap in quality.
So getting to the body I try again to move the limbs so I can stand her up. When I get them in to position I then stand her up to check all over the body for damages. So far there are none I can see or notice so all is good.
One thing I suggest to new owners with a standing foot option is to buy some washers for under the bolts in the feet, I can see damage happening here over time so it's better to be safe then sorry.
The doll it's self is very heavy so if you can't handle heavy items I wouldn't recommend, it weighs 35kg but feels like 50kg because of dead weight. Lucky for me I go to the gym and have been lifting for a long time. But as a first time doll I can see this being too heavy for new doll owners.
After all the body checks I move her back on to the bed her skin feels amazing. I lay next to her and just get lost looking into her eyes they are so detailed and beautiful. The colour of the Eyes are green her lips are really nice great to kiss. The only downside to her whole head is the oral hole. It's not very wide I can barely fit a finger in there and it feels like the start of the oral hole is the Skull material until you get deep into the hole. So in all honesty I don't think I will use this doll for oral as I don't see that being any fun. The rest of the details on the head are very well done ears and nose very well made and look stunning.

I would say 3.5 stars out of 5 for the head, being oral let's it down and the wig was not to my taste but the rest of the head was amazingly good.

Now on to the body, neck and collar bone detail was very nicely done. Breast are just amazing the feeling is so unreal they are so good to play with. For me they are the perfect size and the detail around the nipples was done really well makes you want to lick and suck them all day.
The stomach was nice and toned didn't feel to squishy either her waist line really suits her height putting my arms around her waist felt amazing.
The hands are small and it seems like the fingers have some type of wire in them. Which I pray will never break but I could see it happening as when moving her about sometimes you forget where the hands are.
The wrist don't have full motion only forward and back so getting the hands in perfect photograph postion might be hard.
Now the groin area is a big plus for me as in looks, the vagina looks very realistic and the anal entry has some really good detail. The vagina had a insert preinstalled in the body it took a bit of effort to get it out. But once out and with the help of some vaseline it would enter and exit the vagina easily. I also received a spare insert also so having two means I can still have fun while the other one is drying.

While the holes are not in the correct place, that they would be on a real person. Missionary postion still felt really good to me almost close to the real thing. With the added bonus of having a hot supermodel under you.
But for doggy style the hole placement is not that good for vagina sex it's best suited for anal sex as where the holes are on the dolls body. But I would still highly recommend trying doggy style as seeing that perfect ass will make you blood boil with pleasure.

So now onto the legs and feet there is a slight detail on the legs but not as much as other body parts. The range of motion of the legs are really good in my opinion they are also great for posing and sitting down on a chair. The feet are very detailed the toes are all wiggly but I don't think there is any motion in the feet I can't seem to move them in any direction. That maybe a problem if you like to put your doll in heels. Like I said before get some washers for under the bolts in the feet especially if you move the doll around on carpet. But over all I am really happy with the body and at the moment I personally think the only thing I would change about the body is the motion in the wrist and ankles.

4.5 stars out of 5 for the body I can see my self having alot of fun with this doll.

So overall the whole experience with cloud climax and the pipedream doll I would give 4 stars out of 5.

No problems with cloudclimax at all I think the main thing that let that last star down was the oral experience of the doll, but other then that I am super pleased with my purchase and if I had the chance I would do it all again and still pick kitty to be my first ever doll.

So thanks for reading this and I hope it was helpful to you as a reader I will update this tread with pictures in the future of my doll. Or if any one has any questions they would like answering I would be happy to answer.

Wolfric

Re: I'm at work so what better time to write a review

Post by Wolfric »

Very well written review. Very insightful :)

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The review AAA+
Big thank you,
Thanks so much :D
Best
Paul
Cloud Climax

MattWantsDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MattWantsDoll »

A few pictures I will upload more when I get some make up and a few more outfits
Attachments
Little red number
Little red number
DSC_0059.JPG (2.95 MiB) Viewed 1301 times
The view i had when I woke up this morning
The view i had when I woke up this morning
DSC_0060.JPG (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1301 times
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1301 times

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I like the boobs on the doll. Can we please have some ass pics?

MattWantsDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MattWantsDoll »

mvcuk1 wrote:I like the boobs on the doll. Can we please have some ass pics?

Yeah of course here's a few different angles
Attachments
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1270 times
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1270 times
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1270 times
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1270 times
DSC_0076.JPG
DSC_0076.JPG (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1270 times

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

MattWantsDoll wrote:
mvcuk1 wrote:I like the boobs on the doll. Can we please have some ass pics?

Yeah of course here's a few different angles
Wow! I'm impressed by the ass as well. Looks like a good alternative to other dolls.

INFORMATIONS