cloudclimax.co.uk

Meredith Madness

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meredith Madness

Post by Samurai »

airgirluvr wrote:Wow, Meredith's gorgeous! Love the shots, Samurai - your pics are always amazing, as you make them look real - just so well done.

Well, it sounds like she definitely likes to take charge. With looks like that, I'm guessing she gets whatever else she wants as well.

BTW, I wish I had the balls to bring mine out in the public like that.
Thanks airgirluvr, i do try to get them to look as real as i can :thumbs_up:

It gets a little easier each time we go out :D
Endless War wrote:WOW:

and WOWEE:

This shot is amazing, with the bird perfectly in flight in the background. Nice.

Awesome set Samurai.
Thank you Endless War, it was a very lucky shot :mrgreen:
jms033 wrote:She is simply gorgeous!! Those eyes on her! Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos!
You are welcome and thank you jms033 :thumbs_up:
sarge521 wrote:Thank you for posting these.
Your welcome sarge :thumbs_up:
BillMartin9029 wrote:Great pics..thanks!
Thank you Bill :thumbs_up:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

kryten1 wrote:She's a cutie

Cheers kryten :thumbs_up:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Very nice photoshoot, i like this kind of shootings in the openair, the dolls come even more to life in a natural environment. 8)

Well done you both, I enjoyed it watching.

It's time for me and Timea too, we must breaking the barriers and go outdoor, fuck it what others will think......

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA.

:glou:
Thank you Dutch and thats the spirit, fuck em ! :mrgreen:

[/quote]
Panther68 wrote:Absolutely, outstanding Samurai. Lovin' it. She's a firecracker(American slang) I love this time of year, still good weather, at least here, and a lower sun, for better lighting. Did morning shoot with Anzhlika, just came home to recharge the camera battery, get something to eat, and a wardrobe change for Anzhelika. Hoping to get some shots on the coast, if it isn't too foggy. Heading out, right now. Cross my fingers. A shot of us from this morning.
Thanks Panther, i know theres a long line but i want your car ! :multi: :multi: :multi:

MIGuy1740 wrote:She is just beautiful and a natural in front of the camera. I love when she drags you out of the house!
Thanks MIGuy, and i don't, at least when its raining :evil:

Still a guys gota do and all that.... :roll:

Samurai.... :glou:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

samura

you have a very sexy girl on your photos. :oops:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

When I first saw a thread about Meredith from you, I had "Meredith Rodney McKay" from Stargate Atlantis in mind. Yes, I'm a SiFi nerd, sorry. :whistle:

But your Meredith looks much more beautiful. :thumbs_up:

By the way, some of the last pictures fit perfectly in this month Cat A Photo Challenge "Windblown".
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

titjob wrote:samura

you have a very sexy girl on your photos. :oops:
Thank you titjob 8)
Tsall wrote:When I first saw a thread about Meredith from you, I had "Meredith Rodney McKay" from Stargate Atlantis in mind. Yes, I'm a SiFi nerd, sorry. :whistle:

But your Meredith looks much more beautiful. :thumbs_up:

By the way, some of the last pictures fit perfectly in this month Cat A Photo Challenge "Windblown".
I used to enter the comp a while back and i even won twice i think but i don't enter anymore because i am to lazy to next months comp if i were to win, as you know its time consuming and with eveything else i have got going on i just don't have the time.

Thanks for your comment though Tsall :thumbs_up:

Sam..

INFORMATIONS