cloudclimax.co.uk

So happy with my purchase

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Draven
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

So happy with my purchase

Post by Draven »

I purchased a male doll from Cloud Climax a few months ago, a few days after finding them on this site. I had been toying with the idea for a year or two, but just hadn't found one with a face that I really liked. When I saw their pictures of Leo, I knew I had found the doll I wanted to buy. I had some concerns, like any first time buyer, how realistic does it feel, how easy is it to clean, how difficult is it to ship to the US. Paul with cloud climax was a huge help through the entire process. He answered all my questions, never once leaving me feeling awkward about any of it. After a few days of thinking it over, and following up with additional questions, I decided to go for it. Paul made sure all my personal customization requests were addressed, and we quickly got the ball rolling.
When the big day came, I was super excited. But then the worst possible thing happened after it arrived. I found that UPS had not exactly handled the package with care, and Leo ended up arriving with a broken leg. Snapped right at the knee. I couldn't believe that after spending so much money, I had received a broken doll. Being my first doll purchase, and first big purchase from overseas, I was suddenly overwhelmed with fear and dread, expecting that getting the issue resolved was going to be an extremely difficult process.
I sent Pual several pictures so that it could be addressed with UPS, but in the meantime he quickly got a replacement ordered. The new one arrived and it was in perfect shape. He made the process very easy, and went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied in the end.
I am so happy with my purchase, even with the issues of the first delivery. Paul, and the team at cloud climax truly take customer service seriously. I never got the impression that Paul was worried about cloud climax's reputation, his concerns were clearly in making sure I was happy in the end. If you're considering buying a doll, and can't decide on a retailer, I definitely recommend cloud climax. You will be really happy with your purchase.
As for the doll itself, it's great quality. This was my first purchase, so I have nothing to compare it to. But all of my expectations with the final product were met, if not exceeded.
Paul, thanks again for all your help with this. Can't wait for the robotic heads to come out, that's going to be an exciting upgrade.
And to anyone in the US with questions about shipping from the UK, or just questions about my experience with the process, or questions about the Leo or male dolls, feel free to reach out...

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: So happy with my purchase

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you Draven
It was a pleasure from start to finish, throughout the order process.
A big thank you for your kind comments.

:D
Truly greatfully received.
Yours
Paul

INFORMATIONS