cloudclimax.co.uk

Proud to be working with 3dhologirlfriend

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Proud to be working with 3dhologirlfriend

Post by Cloudclimax »

https://www.3dhologirlfriend.com/#Partners

https://dsdollrobotics.com/partners/

Have a beautiful sexy girl in your home utilizing the latest holographic technology.

Interact with your girlfriend using only your voice.

We are available to make your custom girlfriend to your exact specs.

This software utilizes AR (Augmented Reality) holographic devices such as Microsoft's Hololens or the Meta 2. This is not a Virtual Reality (VR) product. What's the difference? Augmented Reality devices allow you to interact with holograms in your environemnt. While wearing AR devices you have full view of your surroundings and holograms are placed in your environment. You are able to get up, walk around and view the holograms from all different angles. VR transports you to another environment where you have a fixed view of the environment surroundings and your are unable to move around in that environment. We want this to be clear so that you do not accidentally sign up only to find out that you don't have the correct hardware.

We are currently collaborating with Robotics STL files for AR Hologram Technology.

Best
Paul
Attachments
225D424D-EFDC-471F-AADA-DBE89EE29291.jpeg
225D424D-EFDC-471F-AADA-DBE89EE29291.jpeg (304.92 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
793A3580-602E-4E2F-833F-72AB79E48C40.jpeg
793A3580-602E-4E2F-833F-72AB79E48C40.jpeg (228.93 KiB) Viewed 1671 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Proud to be working with 3dhologirlfriend

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hmmm...thinking on it, but we would be more interested when we see vision like this promoting the product...

Besides, those models are all way too young for Us, where are the uber hot, fit and sexy 30 plus something cougars with big sloppy pussy's, that can actually handle the hammer of Thor! :whistle:

Just asking, is All, it is a global and broad market! :wink:

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Kriefall52
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kriefall52 »

Funny you should mention hammer of thor since my girl has my hammer and also has thor in her name lol.

Kriefall52
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kriefall52 »

very awesome idea, sounds like it could go mainstream easily just like in new Blade runner movie

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

:D I forgot the Star Wars Hologram, takes me back to 1977 queuing up in the rain to see StarWars.

The partnership is exciting and I’m sure I’m going to develop DS Serena, And Fleur along with Robotic Yolanda and Kayla EVO too.

Best
Paul

kudos0028

Post by kudos0028 »

The future looks like its going to be pretty fun!

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Cloudclimax wrote::D I forgot the Star Wars Hologram, takes me back to 1977 queuing up in the rain to see StarWars.

The partnership is exciting and I’m sure I’m going to develop DS Serena, And Fleur along with Robotic Yolanda and Kayla EVO too.

Best
Paul
Yes ,this will be a good solution for us middle aged blokes /and ladies, that dont want to be carrying a 30/40 plus kilogram silicon or type doll around the house everyday,lol! No daily cleanup, or fix it for us accident prone owners either, guilty as charged :roll: I'm itching to offload some coin on something like this, the sooner the better.

INFORMATIONS