cloudclimax.co.uk

Bespoke Cloud Climax

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Bespoke Cloud Climax

Post by Cloudclimax »

We are now launching a bespoke service.
Your design your choices, consultation in collaboration to design the doll of your dreams.
All designs will be one off individual moulds for head or full doll head and body. Enhanced detail face, genitals, breasts, anus.
All bespoke design options are based on faces representing over 18years old and the body in design height over 150cm
This I’m proud to be able to offer this service now at Cloud Climax, a truly dedicated design centre for customers who wish to personalise there order.
The process will take between 4-6 weeks, prices will start from £4500 to £6000 dependent on the creative time and skilled craftsmanship in detail.

We will be launching a dedicated website page on CloudClimax.co.uk in the New Year.
This along with our own range of heads to support the Cloud Climax Claire Doll.

Best
Paul

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Bespoke Cloud Climax

Post by stacy718 »

Great news!!!!! I saw the other thread with the custom options and was blown away.

-S

Quater

Post by Quater »

Interesting! Will a larger fixed vagina be an option?

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

OK I have been on this site for a while but never considered a doll as I have not found a doll to justify my purchase for the long run. I must say I'm a little confused by why these dolls will cost significantly more than the other dolls?

What is exactly customizable? I'm am a huge boob worshiper and although there are a lot big boob options on the market, I really want to push the limit of the size by making huge natural looking boobs making them as big and stable as possible to represent a macromastia case I have seen on the internet. (can email pics for example)

Basically I would want a young pretty Asian girl with a slim build with nice plump bubble butt. Have been checking your post and website and seen some of the more expensive dolls look amazingly realistic. So am excited to see some examples of these come the new year and although the prices seem high if I can get the exact look I want, then it would be hard not to have a doll made.

Here is a guy that tried to enhance the already huge boobs of the yl 150 but eventually the boobs started to tear.

viewtopic.php?t=98402

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The customisation is your design, your choice.

With consultation we can design a body and head and face of your choice, be it from photos a magazine. It’s a complete one off doll, moles, face freckles, skin marks and blemishes.
Genitalia can be truly bespoke too and designed based on personal look and size and preferences, breasts with increased detail to areola, larger nipples for example.

Obviously we cannot fully recreate a person without contractual consent. We are currently mapping two individuals. Full body and face recreation so we can market an exclusive doll based on the individuals profile.
The price is based on material costs, fibreglass one off moulds being created and extensive design and art work to replicate the characteristics.
This is a true bespoke doll created for you and you only.

Best
Paul

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Cloudclimax wrote:The customisation is your design, your choice.

With consultation we can design a body and head and face of your choice, be it from photos a magazine. It’s a complete one off doll, moles, face freckles, skin marks and blemishes.
Genitalia can be truly bespoke too and designed based on personal look and size and preferences, breasts with increased detail to areola, larger nipples for example.

Obviously we cannot fully recreate a person without contractual consent. We are currently mapping two individuals. Full body and face recreation so we can market an exclusive doll based on the individuals profile.
The price is based on material costs, fibreglass one off moulds being created and extensive design and art work to replicate the characteristics.
This is a true bespoke doll created for you and you only.

Best
Paul
Can I send you some pics in your email. Although I admit the price is a lil steep for me right now but will not be a problem in the future. Just would like to get your opinion on whether it's possible to recreate the tits and if so would like an estimate on what you believe the price would be.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Please do, I would be happy to discuss with you.
If you can email me at support@cloudclimax.com
The price is very good for a one off bespoke to you recreation, if you think the labour costs, price for moulds to be made the production and art work for professional detailing. It’s a true reflection for a unique doll tailored to your measurements and look.

Send over what you can and I will be happy to look into this for you.
Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/you-can-now-f ... -sex-doll/

Cloud Climax Consultation page is now live
Beauty Inspired Creations Bespoke consultancy in collaboration with IronTech

Best
Paul
Attachments
531DE372-87C7-4131-AA1C-FF4F007D83B9.png
531DE372-87C7-4131-AA1C-FF4F007D83B9.png (67.33 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
3AFC875E-900D-4C90-A6A3-407F16C5D287.jpeg
3AFC875E-900D-4C90-A6A3-407F16C5D287.jpeg (62.25 KiB) Viewed 1392 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/you-can-now-f ... -sex-doll/

Now available at Cloud Climax

Best
Paul
Attachments
B418EE2D-5BBB-41ED-9F0B-810DD3CC8694.jpeg
B418EE2D-5BBB-41ED-9F0B-810DD3CC8694.jpeg (142.27 KiB) Viewed 1289 times

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

This is pretty cool. Are we talking tpe or silicone? I'm guessing tpe only?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Just TPE currently
Best
Paul

INFORMATIONS