reallovesexdolls.com

You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-cup)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-

Post by maddmatter70 »

Is there a non vampire version of this girl?

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:very Realistic.
Looks artificial to me with fangs. Nipples are unusual.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I like puffy nips. I want the bod. I do not want the head

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

MakeLoveNotWar wrote:
Lovemygirls wrote:Would love to see some pictures of her on her knees with her bum in the air to see how the placement of that soft mound is
+1
Mandos didn't get that shot. But here is a shot showing placement next to a real woman, for some comparison. The shot angles and poses aren't identical but they are close enough to compare.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Oops, that image violates our rules :roll: by exception, for educational reasons :wink: we'll allow this one.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Nescio50 wrote:Oops, that image violates our rules :roll: by exception, for educational reasons :wink: we'll allow this one.

Ooops! Thanks Nescio!

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Rules smules

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

maddmatter70 wrote:I like puffy nips. I want the bod. I do not want the head
Here you go! Here is the link to customize her to your preferences, https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft7-174cm-custom-b-cup/ and you can choose any head you wish!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Cashmere
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cashmere »

I totally love those fence cable stockings! Such a life-like stature. She's so gorgeous!

Thebigdank
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Thebigdank »

Yeah I agree. This is a beautiful doll. I wish there was pictures of her on her knees.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Thebigdank wrote:Yeah I agree. This is a beautiful doll. I wish there was pictures of her on her knees.
Mandos will take some shots of those poses on the next photo shoot he is doing with the 179cm B-cup and our #200 head. :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Awesome! If this doll weighed 25-30 lbs less I would buy her in a heartbeat!
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

briwri01 wrote:Awesome! If this doll weighed 25-30 lbs less I would buy her in a heartbeat!

haha! Yeah but then she wouldn't be life-sized! Her size is what makes her special. A truly life-sized doll, not only in height but also in measurements.

However, we are working diligently on a lighter weight core option, that will make dolls lighter in the future. :thumbs_up: Too light though, and I feel like she'd lose her realness. She is a big girl in all the right ways! :wink:

We're glad you like her! Those puffy nips are so freaking hot! :glou:

Kindest Regards,
Stacey

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

This is the last of the pictures were going to post from Giovanna's photo set. You can only get her here>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft7-174cm-b-cup-giovanna/

This super yummy body will soon be back though in new photos with our #200 head!

We also have another life-size doll debuting which was sculpted from a real college cheerleader! So keep an eye out for our new 159cm B-cup, Jameson!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Those puffy nips are so freaking hot!

Kindest Regards,
Stacey
I agree, I love puffies and this is a great doll BUT I think you may be running the risk of losing orders from some other guys who dislike puffies. Wouldn't it be better to offer special nipple types as an add-on extra?

INFORMATIONS